Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Shocking findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 19, 2012 05:55PM

Shocking findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com
[www.naturalnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shocking findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early...
Posted by: NGU ()
Date: September 19, 2012 09:40PM

How can we know if a food is GMO?

Re: Shocking findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early...
Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: September 19, 2012 10:52PM

it used to be if it was organic it cant be a gmo
make sure to eat organic?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:31PM

I don't know if this is that shocking, as Roundup is considered a mild carcinogen. GMO corn is heavily dosed with Roundup, as it is now Roundup resistant.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 21, 2012 03:21PM

World Awakens To Massive GMO Dangers
The study was the first to ever examine the true effects of lifelong GMO consumption in rats.

Tumor Ridden Mice Cause France and Kucinich Stand Against Monsanto
[www.youtube.com]#!

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: September 22, 2012 01:58AM

[geneticroulettemovie.com]

watch this movie if you haven't already...

I'm with Prana... not shocking about the diseases this stuff brings...
what's shocking to me is that they didn't see it coming... or if they
did they don't care... that to me is bothersome

love laugh and dream

Posted by: raw_curious ()
Date: September 22, 2012 04:27AM

NGU - as far as i know there is no way to tell if a product is gmo currently becausethe FDA doesn't require that GMO's be labeled in the States yet. Please consider taking a few moments to visit www.justlabelit.org to sign a petition requesting that the FDA require that GMO products must be labeled in the US. Better yet, write your congressmen a personal letter voicing your opinion. I've read that over 90% of Americans do not want to eat GMO products. With enough plublic outcry perhaps congress will be forced to pass legislation mandating GMO labeling... then market forces just may have the power to destroy the Monsanto antichrist.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 26, 2012 12:56PM

Russia suspends use of Monsanto's GMO corn after cancer findings. [www.bizjournals.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables