Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Basic raw foods articles for the SAD eater???
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: October 09, 2012 12:31AM

Trying to find an article or 2 for a friend who is a SAD eater... I'm not always so good at explaining so I thought i would find an article for her... any suggestions???

love laugh and dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Basic raw foods articles for the SAD eater???
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 09, 2012 12:46AM

What is the context? Did she ask you for advice or did you just want to "help" her? Because it's best to let people do what they will. If they ask you, then you are within your rights to offer suggestions based upon whatever materials work best.

How old is she? I personally prefer the videos because they are short and illustrate the lifestyle best. I would recommend Fully Raw Kristina or Easy to be Raw but they are both 80-10-10 and I feel that is too hardcore for beginners! Some of the early rawfoodworld videos would be good. I have always liked "Sunfood Diet Success System" by David Wolfe because it also contains positive thinking info. Victoria Boutenko's 10 steps book might be good.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 09, 2012 01:09AM

If you go to the bottom of this page, you see a pop-up menu that has the label: "Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:". The 4th item in the pop-up menu is "Articles", which you can choose and then click the "Go" button. This will take you to a page with lots of introductory articles to raw foods, as well as articles about more intermediate and advanced topics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2012 01:15AM by Prana.

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: October 09, 2012 01:23AM

Thank you!

Banana who... I just want to explain why I do Raw Foods and I thought some already presented articles would be the best way... my intention is to inform her about my lifestyle choices not to advise her on hers...

Love Laugh and dream

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 09, 2012 03:45AM

Sorry if I came off a bit aggressive. We just had this discussion on here and sometimes raw fooders bring up their diet when others haven't asked. It's so cool when people ask you and you can be detached and act like you're not trying to convert anyone. Then they want to imitate you! smiling smiley

Posted by: Shoreroad ()
Date: October 09, 2012 09:45AM

Bananawho - you mentioned 80-10-10, what does that mean? Thanks =)

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 09, 2012 02:02PM

Shoreroad,

80/10/10 is Doug Graham's program:

[www.amazon.com]

There's also a website. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables