Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone got rid of severe nut allergy on raw?
Posted by: Anna67 ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:59PM

Would appreciate experiences for friend with asthmatic, nut allergic vegetarian child.
When would one take the chance of exposing yourself to nuts again, if indeed ever?
Any nut allergic rawers out there?

Thanks in advance!
Anna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone got rid of severe nut allergy on raw?
Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: October 26, 2006 06:45PM

Is the child allergic to seeds?

I have a friend who is VERY allergic to nuts, but not seeds. She eats pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds, without any problems.

Posted by: Anna67 ()
Date: October 27, 2006 09:29AM

Hi Rawrr!

Yes she can eat seeds thankfully, mainly wondering if nut allergy would decline along with asthma if one goes raw.

My suspicion is, of course it will, but wanted to know if anyone had experienced it happening...
Thanks,
Anna

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 10:25PM

It's interesting that the child is both asthmatic AND allergic - had she by chance been on alot of antibiotics before developing these conditions? If so, then most likely yes, they're reversible - probiotics perhaps and of course a balancing of the blood pH with raw foods.

There were a couple of scientific studies published fairly recently (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050111174539.htm) showing the causal link between antibiotic use and the soaring rates of asthma & allergies in Western countries.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 08, 2006 11:31PM

I got rid of my food alergy through detoxification with Natural Cellular Defense NCD-

Every time I ate garlic and onions I would have skin break outs. After using NCD I can eat as much garlic and onion as I want with no problems.

Another thing is that some nuts such as walnuts and pecans have some mold growing in the wrinkles. Soak these nuts in water with a teaspoon of food grade H2O2 for 10 minutes. This will kill the bad bacteria and mold. Rinse and then continue soaking in water for the required time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2007 04:58AM by Bryan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables