Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Zeolite
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 02, 2007 08:19PM

Sage wrote
> could you infom me about the details of a juice fast?

Hi Sage,

I recommend the book "How to Keep Slim, Healthy and Young With Juice Fasting" by Paavo Airola

I put up some info on juice fasting on this thread:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

The second post I made on that thread has the green juice recipe and a juice fasting eBook I made. Let me know your thoughts on the eBook!

Re: zeolites eliminated in 6 hours
It is eliminated in urine as well as the bowel

Mike

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 03, 2007 03:43AM

I bought it a while back from Gabriel Cousen's organization, and I've since tried it about 3 times. Each time I do, I get a strong mental fog, so I stop using it. I'm not sure what to do. All dental mercury has been removed since April, but I'm sure I still have a load in the body. The problem is that with chelating agents that bring mercury out of the body, if the bond is broken (i.e., the bond tying the chelating agent to the mercury molecule) that opens the danger of mercury redistribution in the body, and mercury has an affinity for neurological tissue (brain, etc.) Any thoughts?

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: January 03, 2007 04:52AM

bpw,

are you drinking enough water? Zeolite has a dehydrating effect, so in addition to needing plenty of water for the detox, you need to replenish for the dehydration.

Also, it's a good idea to take a good natural vitamin C with it. Hot epsom salts baths can also help pull out toxins and ease the burden on the kidneys and other elimination organs.

Also look at your diet and elimination. Diet should be nourishing and light (i.e supportive and not taxing) and elimination needs to be open open open.

Finally - and this probably should have been the first on the list - what dosage did you take? As with any kind of purification, if the detox symptoms are too much, just cut back to what's manageable. Slow and steady wins the race.

bpw....
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: January 03, 2007 12:51PM

I also want to reiterate my own experience. When I started the zeolite, I had headaches every day for 3 weeks. I had the inner urge, however, to keep going. I sensed something was being pulled out of my body. After three weeks, the pattern cleared and I felt better than before. I cannot say that this will be a truth for you, but I wanted to share my experience.

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: January 03, 2007 03:56PM

Sage - for the first week at 10 drops 3x a day I felt very sleepy - which was disappointing because the whole reason I got it was to feel LESS tired - but like Piano Gal said, somehow I knew to keep going, and after about a week I got major energy, so much that I had to significantly lower the dose. So now I'm FINALLY able to reap the full benefits of the raw diet - energy & clarity, which I'm quite ecstatic about.

In my experience zeolite works much the same way as the raw diet, but the zeolite detoxed me of things the raw diet alone wasn't fixing. For me the two go hand in hand.

Bryan - there is another aspect to illness that you're not thinking of - Toxins. Diet and toxins. Unfortunately some of us have to proceed to Step 2 due to the environmental crap we've been poisoned with.

Sunshine.....
Date: January 03, 2007 05:55PM

how much are you taking daily now.....

thanks,

Piano Gal

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: January 03, 2007 07:54PM

Hi Piano Gal,

My last bottle lasted 18 days. The amount I take varies greatly. Today I took none because I still feel great from taking it yesterday. Yesterday I took more to recover from New Year's - "more" meaning 15 drops maybe. Or even 20? Over the holidays I took more due to the holiday food I was eating.

I must admit I've gotten a bit cavalier with the cooked food lately knowing there's this handy quick fix. This of course is not a good idea.

I wonder how much I would need if I were closer to 100% raw more consistently...? Probably much less.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2007 09:17PM

this zeolite thing sounds like a winner

hows it going all?
been a long time since i posted
hi piano gal

hey mike!
kimchi man!

La Veronique.....
Date: January 05, 2007 02:27PM

Hellooooooo........I woke up yesterday morning - quite early here in Colorado....and poof - there you were in consciousness and I smiled and innerly said, "La VIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now I know why.

Hello, dear one!

Sunshine.....
Date: January 05, 2007 02:32PM

Interesting.....

Yes, I did the 10X3 for the recommended time....which was where the headaches were till close to the end of that cycle....then the 3X3 which lasts a little over a month. I have to say, I have noticed a marvelous benefit to Zeolite. My energy really is stronger and more stable. And I have struggled with headaches all my life, no matter what I was eating. This has helped, I've noticed. As has lower fat, higher greens and fruits. Hi fat does a wallop on my liver/gall bladder, which is not genetically strong. I fell beyond blessed that I have found the Zeolite and will continue to use it as I can afford to. Take care.

PG

Re: bpw....
Posted by: Sage10 ()
Date: January 06, 2007 12:00AM

Sunshine,

Thats really good news. I decided to get some as I found a distributor. it works really well for mental clarity and stuff. what I would really like to see though are clinical studies performed on humans which can support claims taht it enhances urinary and faecal mercury/heavy metal excretion.

Date: January 07, 2007 04:58PM

hey piano gal

neat- o

ha ha!

just vibrational matrix
no biggie

but cool

Posted by: bodybyblis ()
Date: January 07, 2007 05:27PM

Have had clients who have seen dramatic results with powdered form - return to health and well-being, along with specific diet (Phase 1 of Rainbow) from chronic degenerative illnesses.

Would highly recommend both forms, liquid and powder, however.

Blissed be, Annie

Anne Kaspar
BodyByBliss.com
bodybybliss@gmail.com

Date: January 08, 2007 09:49AM

From Dr. Gabriel Cousens:

The Tree of Life brings us the Non-Toxic Babies Program, a detoxification system for prospective mothers and fathers living in the pollutant soup of our modern chemical and radiation environment!

A pilot study at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center with 60 people, based on my non-toxic baby protocol for preparing parents to bring forth non-toxic babies, consisted of a one-week green juice fast and detox support program with zeolite in the form of Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) 15 drops, 4X/day. The following very significant results were found.

18 people were tested for depleted uranium (DU), a very serious worldwide radioactive contamination resulting from the use of DU armaments, especially used in Iraq.

Sixteen of the 18 people tested initially had DU in at least the liver, the breast, or the brain, and 13 of the 18 people had started with it in all three organs, the liver, the breast, AND the brain.

In one week on this protocol, all the people became DU-free except for one person, who still had DU in the liver. Also, thirty-two people were tested for Teflon and Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), the carcinogenic element of teflon. Teflon was found in the livers of 27 people, the breasts of 25 people, and the brains of 28 people.

All but two people became teflon-free after one week.

Only one person had Teflon remaining in the breast, and one person had Teflon remaining in the brain.

In the same 32 people, initially PFOA was found in the liver of 28 people, the breast of 29 people, and the brain of 28 people.

After one week, all people became PFOA-free except for one person having PFOA remaining in the breast and brain.

In testing people for a whole set of toxins consisting of 14 to 26 of the common heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides, the people initially had on average 90 to 95% of the toxins in their liver, breast, and brain, whether they were live-food eaters or not.

The overall percentage of removal of these toxins from these organs was 87%, leaving only 13% of the toxins in their systems overall. This included 90% removal from the liver, 87% removal from the breast, and 86% removal from the brain.

In the 60 people tested the heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicide toxins, initially 845 toxins were found in the subjects’ livers, 876 toxins in the breasts, 875 toxins in the brain.

After the one-week protocol, just 88 toxins were left in the liver, 115 toxins left in the breast, and 124 toxins left in the brain: Results of Week-Long NCD and Juice Fasting Non-Toxic Baby Protocol

~*~*~*~*~*~*

LIVER BREAST BRAIN TOTAL

Toxins Found BEFORE: 845 876 875 2450
Toxins Found AFTER 88 115 124 287

Percentage Removed 90% 87% 86% 87%

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The eight subjects who continued the
green juice fasting with NCD for two
weeks went down to 0 toxins, a 100%
removal rate.

These results suggest a powerful synergy of NCD plus a detoxifying green juice fast. In observing thousands of fasters since 1988, fasting alone—although wonderful for enhancing the vital force—does not seem to significantly get rid of pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals after 1 week by itself.

I am proposing a theoretical model for explaining the testimonials of the powerful, across-the-board healing effects of NCD (a purified zeolite) from such health problems as:

ADD/Hyperactivity, Addiction, Agent Orange Exposure,
Arthritis, Autism, Cancer, Cysts and Tumors, Depression,
DES Exposure, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Flu, Colds,
and Respiratory Problems, Gastro-Intestinal Problems,
Heavy Metal Poisoning, Hepatitis C, High Blood Pressure,
Kidney Stones, Lack of Mental Clarity, Pain,
PMS/Menstrual Pain, Silicone Breast Implant Toxicity,
Skin Conditions, Toothache/Gum Disease, Varicose and
Spider Veins, Viral and Other Infections, Yeast Infections.

The model is a foundational healing concept. The basic mechanism we can draw from the literature and my present pilot study is that, by removing heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and DU, as well as through its effect of increasing immune system function, alkalizing the blood, blocking viral replication, and neutralizing free radicals, the NCD removes the blocks which compromise the vital life force.

When the vital life force is freed up and activated, the body’s natural ability does the healing and relieving of these chronic diseases itself. With the NCD, we have returned to the basic natural healing theory for all chronic diseases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2007 04:48AM by Bryan.

Date: January 08, 2007 04:06PM

To All:

Again, my personal and professional experience with zeolite, both powered and liquid, has been very good. I agree with Mike: we are FILLED with chemicals, metals and other toxins we may have not yet even isolate. Zeolite, as NCD or otherwise, is a very effective chelator. Additionally, it has shown efficacy against certain cancer cells.

While I am a true believer in keeping all supplements whole-foods based, I do know zeolite works and works well, for the majority of folks.

Blissed be, Annie

Anne Kaspar
BodyByBliss.com
bodybybliss@gmail.com

Date: January 08, 2007 04:21PM

Anne,

What is the difference between powdered zeolite and the NCD liquid product? And can you recommend a brand/source for the powdered version?

Thanks,
Greenie

Date: January 09, 2007 04:27AM

Mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From Dr. Gabriel Cousens:
>

> After the one-week protocol, just 88 toxins were
> left in the liver, 115 toxins left in the breast,
> and 124 toxins left in the brain: Results of
> Week-Long NCD and Juice Fasting Non-Toxic Baby
> Protocol
>
> ~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> LIVER BREAST BRAIN TOTAL
>
> Toxins Found BEFORE: 845 876 875 2450
> Toxins Found AFTER 88 115 124 287
>
> Percentage Removed 90% 87% 86% 87%
>

Curious, how do you measure the before and after toxins in the brain?

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 09, 2007 04:39AM

Would a brain biopsy work? grinning smiley

Date: January 09, 2007 04:50AM

A brain biopsy is the removal of small tissue from the brain.
[www.healthatoz.com]
Two tissues removed at different times(before and after treatment) are not necessary equal unless we assume an equal distribution of toxins in brain tissue. That is a huge assumption.

Date: January 09, 2007 08:35PM

Mike:

Thank you for publishing here these important results & as always for the great work you guys continue to do.

Blissed be,

Annie

Anne Kaspar
BodyByBliss.com
bodybybliss@gmail.com

Date: January 10, 2007 04:01PM

From my understanding they use a muscle-testing/kinesiology method of testing. Somethng called the "O-ring" testing method.
And although there are numerous studies which support that this is indeed a valid method of testing for certain toxins I am still VERY skeptical about this. And I don't think that any mainstream doctors( or even some naturopaths or dieticians) would regard its results as significant.

But then again, I MUST say that I believe that zeolite works. and is worth trying.

Date: January 10, 2007 04:05PM

greenie,

What I think the difference is between the powdered and the liquid form is that the powdered form works in the gut alone where as 60 % of the liquid form goes into the blood and remaining 40 % goes through the gut.
Also, the liquid form has a patented method of processing the materials so that it is certified free of toxins etc.

I also hear that in the liquid form because of the way it is processed that you need much, much, much smaller amounts to achieve the same effects.

Hope this helps,

Re: La Veronique.....
Date: January 14, 2007 03:03AM

i loooove zeolite!

its realllly gr88888! for deeeeeeeep sleeeeeping

i really dig this product though i'm too lazy to be a distributor
but i like it
felt the effects immediately
made me feel really grounded

ummm... elated/ hard to describe
whatever

im just gonna keep using it

Date: January 14, 2007 07:41AM

Thanks Sage.

I've been taking the liquid form for about 2 months and am very happy with it.

I definitely have a lot more energy and a literal miracle happened for me: for the first time in my life, my temperature is hitting 98.6. I had subclinical low thyroid my whole life - temps between 96.5-97.5 - and nothing helped it. Not raw diet, not other diets, not herbs, nothing.

This is the first time in my life my metabolism is starting to function normally. I grew up in NYC and on top of that had a mouth full of silver fillings by the time I was 10 yrs old. Even though I had those removed years ago, it must be that the metal never really got out of my system until now, with the zeolite.

I hate that it's sold through MLM. And I think the stuff is priced way high. But after a lifetime of fatigue, I finally know what it's like to have normal energy. The stuff is amazing. I signed up as a distributor and if I ever get it together to put up my website, I'll market it through that method.

Date: January 14, 2007 03:44PM

hey greenie

that's cool
really is

how exciting "winking smiley

Re: La Veronique.....
Date: January 15, 2007 09:28PM

Hey there

Glad to see that you are experiencing results with it as well.
I always like to know about things that I am taking. What dosage do you take? And how long before u reached that dosage/experienced results?

Date: January 15, 2007 09:46PM

I'm taking 15 drops 3 x day. I felt better from the first few days but didn't start taking my temp till a week ago.

Date: January 19, 2007 09:40PM

Hey greenie,

That's great. They say that mercury can affect thyroid functioning as well. As it has been implicated in hypo and hyperthyroidism. Did you work your way up to that dosage and what did you start at?
I guess what I am getting at is that I want to know what the minimum effective dosage was for you to notice results.

Date: January 20, 2007 01:10AM

Sage10,

I'm not a very good scientist.

I started at 15 x 3 and am still continuing on that level. Although sometimes I forget to take it.

By the way, it has removed a troubling side-effect of a different therapy I tried a couple of years ago: The Wilson T3 medicine.

It was the first time I tried western medicine for the problem and it was a bust. It's chelated T3 that you take in graduated doses in cycles. It's supposed to reset the thyroid and then you don't need to take it any more. Anyhow, I cycled up and down on that for a year. I did notice some days when I felt more energetic but there were very few times my temp hit 98.6.

And it made me feel like I was getting my period - tender breasts and some tenderness in the uterus. I'm past menopause and that was not a good thing at all. I quit the T3 over a year ago but those side effects remained until a few weeks ago. I attribute it to the zeolite. I just noticed a few days ago that the soreness was gone.

I've heard of people having good results with less zeolite. I don't think this is an exact science yet. Each person has to test for themselves.

Date: January 20, 2007 03:50PM

Cool, I am glad that you are experiencing good results with it.

Sunshine,

What dose are you taking and how long before you noticed results?

I cut my dose back considerably and have not had the exact same results so I want to know what is the minimum likely dose to have a beneficial effect... So I a can work with my budget a bit..

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables