Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is a 3 day orange juice fast too acidic or is it ok?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 29, 2012 07:03PM

I plan on starting a 3 day orange juice fast on Dec. 1st. I read that either I should use other juice, maybe apple juice (which is ok with me) because it said orange juice would be too acidic. I would like some opinions or anyone that has done an orange juice fast. Either apples or oranges in my blender for juice..which sounds best?

Also if anyone wants to join me..we could post a new thread for that.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is a 3 day orange juice fast too acidic or is it ok?
Date: November 29, 2012 07:17PM

I'd also like to know how much juice per day I should drink. I read a pint a day. That doesn't seem like much to me. I would be drinking pure water also thru the day.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Pame'laVik'toria ()
Date: November 30, 2012 12:04AM

If I juice fast, I use more veggie than fruit. Orange juice would probably make me feel sicksad smiley

My video to keep me inspired on my health quest: [www.youtube.com]

Date: November 30, 2012 12:32AM

Juice fasting won't make me sick in the way you intimate it does you, and it's not what I asked anyway.

I've decided to go with orange juice the first day, then see what I feel like the second day. I only want fresh fruit juices, pure water and maybe some peppermint tea.

If anyone wants to join along I'll post the thread on "Other Health Related" forum here.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 01, 2012 02:44PM

Just an update. I am fasting and using fresh oranges for my juice. I'm on my 2nd day and feeling really good. The orange juice isn't bothering me in any way. I am drinking plenty of pure water, and I also have warm cups of herbal peppermint tea.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables