Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Free raw food ebook now in 59+ countries!
Posted by: thehulaqueen ()
Date: October 28, 2006 09:45PM

The word of raw is spreading! It's so cool to see people discovering it that had never even thought about something like raw even existing! The excitement when people first try it and see how great it feels. It gives me chills just thinking about it!

We don't have a mac version available yet... I am working to make that happen. It does work for anyone on Windows though, and is going to be translated into some new languages soon. If you would like to download a free copy (or send the link to a friend) just go to [ebooks.raw-pleasure.com.au]

Happy day!
Sheryl

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free raw food ebook now in 59+ countries!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 29, 2006 12:54AM

hmmm... my virus program won't let me download the book.

What does that mean?

Posted by: cherie ()
Date: October 29, 2006 09:27AM

i can't download it either!

Date: October 29, 2006 11:35AM

When you look at making a Mac version, could you please do it via an open standard like PDF if possible, so the millions of people not using windows or mac can read it also.

Date: October 29, 2006 12:02PM

PS: I fully support what you're doing, it's just that I run Linux and its just something I feel strongly about... anyway, keep up the good work!

Date: October 30, 2006 10:16AM

Totally understand.. I'm trying to get it into a PDF format that works with what we do. We have converted all but one computer in our office to Linux (Ubuntu?) and just love it. I only realized this week it doesn't work on that either.

It's hard when so much software is written for Windows only. The ebook is free but still needs to be in something that keeps it as designed. PDF does have ebook software that packages as PDF though which is what I'm looking into now.

I do have it as a self extracting file right now, which is an exe. Maybe that's why your virus program doesn't like it. If you want it as the separate ebook file I can provide it. Just email me.

Cheers,
Sheryl

Date: November 07, 2006 04:03AM

Ohh thanks. I was actually looking for books because although I've thought about it for a while, I'm just now going on a raw food diet! Thanks again for this!!

Date: November 16, 2006 12:14AM

We now have it loaded up on the website. So if anyone has had trouble downloading and installing then you can view it online if you're signed in at www.Raw-Pleasure.com.au.

Cheers,
Sheryl

Posted by: jadedshade ()
Date: November 16, 2006 01:53PM

If you need to convert documents to a PDF format you can use a pdf print driver like Primo PDF [www.primopdf.com]

For Linux you can use Indexed PDF Creator 1.0.0 [linux.softpedia.com]

I don't know how well it will work with a large number of pages as I have never tried it with more than 10 but you could give it a try.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2006 01:59PM by jadedshade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables