Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

stress
Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: December 08, 2012 09:18PM

I am in finals week and feeling a bit of stress.. does anyone have thoughts on foods to eat or help me to focus more?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: stress
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 09, 2012 02:32PM

well...not trying to promote cook foods but I think rice or pasta are a little better for left brain activity. When I used to do a lot of left brain things, I ate lots and lots of junk (before raw). It is an invisible caveat as people are rewarded for being left brained and seek modern left brain recognition, which is a bubble illusionary world

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2012 02:37PM by Panchito.

Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: December 10, 2012 04:24AM

Hi

Thanks.. I opted for just eating alot of vegetables. I did have a few raw spirulina chunks of energy ( whole foods) which had rice in them. Not too many though.

I am just going to keep working and drink lots of water. I do not want to stress about what to eat. That just makes it worse, so I am sure I will not starve for 3 days if I dont eat alot.

I wonder if I will actually perform better on the tests if I am in a fasting mode. Interesting to think about.

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: December 14, 2012 05:10AM

Green juice! It's one of the best things you can feed your body.

[fresherthanlife.com]

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 14, 2012 11:00AM

Spirulina was a good choice because its rich in easily digestible amino acids(protein) which will help aid recovery and keep blood sugar balanced.

Foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B5 are good in times of stress because these are two of the most important nutrients for adrenal gland function. Our ability to tolerate stress largely comes from the health of our adrenal glands.

Foods rich in Magnesium and Zinc are also important as they are two nutrients with high affinity for loss during times of stress.

As to performing better whilst fasting id say probably not. Concentration is promoted by protein and nutrient intake.

Sorry for the delay in PM also Michele, will be in touch soon.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2012 11:03AM by powerlifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables