Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Alkalinity and Cancer
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: December 17, 2012 06:22PM

I saw a show on Veria TV the other day called the Incurables. The premise of the series is people who have met with incurable conditions using conventional medicine and then either successfully treated or cured the condition with alternative means. The case in this show is a little girl named Josie Nunez who had stage 4 brain cancer that mestasized to her spine. She reached the point where she had no chance..... They visited an ND who checked her ph....saw that it was acidic (ph strip on the tongue) and through raw foods and juicing increased her ph and she recovered. Here is a condensed version of the show. [www.veria.com]

I had no idea that ph was or could be the predominant factor in recover of cancer. Making the body inhospitable to the cancer. Amazing. I knew that an acid environment promoted cancer. But I had no idea that an alkaline one could help to fight it. I just cry when I think what might have happened if Josie's parent's and friends hadn't put in the extra mile.

Paul

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alkalinity and Cancer
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 03:08AM

Yeah PH is very important to the function of all your organs and a person can carry more oxygen when alkaline. Cancer cannot survive in an oxygen rich enviroment, so simple yet so effective.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 18, 2012 11:39AM

So the PH of the individuals saliva someone correlated to an acidic PH in the body. I don't believe it personally, there could be a number of reasons the PH in her mouth was of an acidic PH, including anything she ate or drank prior to this test.

Id bet that the abundance of nutrients and anti-cancer phytonutrients in the raw food and juice played a much bigger role than alkalizing PH. The body has many redundant methods of keeping PH relatively balanced.

She would have been suffering from acidosis if her blood PH was acidic in which case you wouldn't be using PH strips in the mouth to diagnostic test. Well no doctor of credibility would test acidosis by saliva PH. Either way its great that she recovered and very encouraging, i still suspect it was the phytonutrients from the raw food and would love to know more about what she was eating and juicing.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2012 11:52AM by powerlifer.

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 03:35PM

Yeah like powerlifter said the saliva PH is not the best way to approach a PH test but it will work if done at the right time but that is very subjective. Better for a home test would be urine.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 19, 2012 03:09AM

It isn't at all surprising to me that someone with an advanced metastatic cancer would be actively acidic; cancer cells cannot survive if the extra-cellular environment surrounding them is alkaline and, being acidic in chemistry, angeogenic masses canot be successful if blood and other fluids entering them are alkalizing. That's what effects so called homeostasis.

Thanks for posting the link, Paul--will check that vid out smiling smiley

Posted by: pickled ()
Date: December 23, 2012 08:40PM

Gerson.com
IP6.net
naturalnews.com
aboutclay.com
livingclayco.com

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: January 03, 2013 06:30AM

Seems that it's one reason raw foods ARE so healing: The majority of them ARE alkalizing, even if the food itself (like a lemon) measures with an acidic pH. Here's a chart: [fresherthanlife.com]

I feel that traditional/conventional medicine overcomplicates most issues we face as humankind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables