Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What SALT is safest/best?
Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: January 22, 2013 04:03AM

Wondering which salt is safest and best? I know that many of you would say not to use salt at all, but I am not ready for that quite yet.

Thanks!

Mindy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What SALT is safest/best?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 22, 2013 10:13AM

Possibly best:

[www.selinanaturally.com]

comparison table:

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 22, 2013 02:13PM

Thanks for bringing that product to our attention, Panchito. I'm not a believer in eating salt per se, but I want to try making and using Sole to see if there are any health benefits. I'm pretty strict on not consuming anything cooked, so I wonder if this product uses heat for the evaporation or if it's raw. Also that's a great website to get raw products on Sale --

I've already got $140 worth of Specials in my cart, but the more money I spend, the more I save smiling smiley

This is the water bottle that we have, but I don't even trust the silicon top. I use a glass bottle with a plastic or metal top for travel, but then you're getting plastic or metal --

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 22, 2013 02:25PM

Hi KR.

I think cooking only applies to organic matter (like from living beings. don't mean organic like from supermarket). Heat would deform the shape of the nutrients in organic beings. Thus, salt is not affected by heat as far as I know because it is not alive.

Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: January 22, 2013 08:12PM

I just ordered some Celtic Sea Salt.

Mindy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables