Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

brian clement fraud?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 19, 2013 12:51PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: brian clement fraud?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 19, 2013 02:27PM

[www.kacperpostawski.com]

"As promised, here’s the video interview with Dr. Clement, of Hippocrates Health Institute and Matt Bakos. Dr. Clement speaks about his results after in-depth scientific testing of Adya Clarity, and the future implications of this technology to health and humanity as a whole."

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 19, 2013 03:35PM

I found this statement interesting --

"Hushleaks was told that patients have died immediately after Hippocrates Health Institute treatments. When they appear to be close to death, they are ushered to leave HHI and go home to die off campus."

But I notice the rest of the article doesn't defend or provide proof of that allegation.

I would be interested in any statistics telling us the percentage of patients who recover and the percentage of patients who 'go home and die' after getting treatment at HHI.

Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: March 19, 2013 09:10PM

Wow! Scary if these things are true. Causes one to be concerned for sure.

Mindy

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 19, 2013 09:18PM

I think we're mixing durian and cherimoya here winking smiley

I often hear people kvetching about Phds calling themselves docs if they are in some sort of health field. Now if his Phd (non-medical) is FAKED, then yeah, he's a charlatan of the highest order. I mean, if he went as far as going to a diploma mill then he's being highly duplicitious.

However, as for the claims about deaths at the Hippocrates Institute? That doesn't bother me. I believe that some people die after this treatment due to being so far gone that it may even speed up death! That does not discredit the program nor point to any fraud. Perhaps they did not want the stats to be brought down by death numbers. The issue is the very need to have "success" rates in the first place!

But the whole involvement with the Adya was like a red flag to me because again, why would the Hippocrates Institute, who doesn't even advocate using RAW SALT, push any supplements in the first place????!

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: March 21, 2013 12:45AM

Wow,I would like to hear some more comments on this, mostly from people that actually have been there and have a brain. I saw nothing but success when I was there even with the non-believers! Yes some of the people there are not even believers, they are just out of options. HHI is just an education center they are not healers. It is called a "Life change programe" People are really on thier own except for the guidance. I was under the impression that Brian Clement had a degree from a university in south florida for Bio-Chemistry and they never mentioned that at all. I witnessed people talking negative about the programe even though their results were positive. I also know some employee's that were disgruntled so of coarse some of these people are goingn to talk badly. I think the real frauds are the people are the ones here hiding behind this website and not even nameing the very people that are saying this stuff. Did you notice that no one was named? A lot of these people come after the AMA has almost killed them with radiation/Chemo. I saw some of the older people there with cancer and it was hard on them, very hard. I saw lots of serious illness get a lot better in only three weeks time. I saw the bloodwork! from many individuals, the before and after. Enough said

Date: March 21, 2013 09:58PM

I got some time to waste so I will say that it is not easy to prepare raw gourmet food for 70+ people at a time. Not to mention the cost, I wish I could remember what Brian told me about the cost of cucumbers? He said 2000.00 dollars for the month I think. The number was 2000 so it must have been a month. It's hard to come by good organic vegies in FL. and many other places I'm sure. I cant' even get good vegies at WFM in Boca Raton FL sometimes and it's the biggest one in the country I think. They cannot provide posh accomodations and provide all these healing therapies all at the same time and make it affordable to the general public. There were a few days when the food was not the best but still there were lots of fresh high quality vegies available at all dinners.
One should also relize that people are all cranky and irritable because of all the detoxing they are doing. I had the lowest priority accomodations and they were fine for me, all I cared about was getting the help I needed. Don't buy into the internet crap. I have nothing to gain, I am not affiliated with HHI I am just gratefull to have them around or else I would not be around. Alot of people that leave there die I am sure, but they do not follow the programe like they are supposed to. They say O well I can have a little icecream or whatever sometimes? If you are really sick you need to follow the programe as much as possible. Even eating meat would be better than icecream ya know. If you go there and have a brain you will clearly see that all this stuff works and works well. The only reason they are even in bussiness is because they have blood work to back up all there work. This is a tesitment to how successful they are and how smart this group of people are. The people that don't get it are just lower thinkers! These are the type of people that hold the evolution of humanity back, sad but true. If they were not successful they surely would not still be in bussiness,end of story.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 21, 2013 10:09PM

Are you a former employee, RZman? If so, I am wondering why HHI didn't just grow their own produce!

Date: March 22, 2013 12:22AM

Yes, I did work there for a short while only a month or so. They do grow there own wheatgrass and other sprouts. Do you relize what it takes to be a organic farmer? Why would they go out and try to do something they know nothing about. Brian and his wife have made this place what it is and they have a passion for this. I don't know why they would try and overextend themselves and go into the organic farming bussiness also. A person can only do so much.

Date: June 22, 2013 07:06AM

l am disappointed in what Hippocrates Health Institute is becoming. l have held that place in such high regard for 18 years and have the utmost respect for Ann Wigmore's original teachings, but now l notice many supplements being sold their store, and now Adya Clarity with their miracle fixes. To add to this they have financing arangements to get people in the door and are also building a mini estate for people to live. l wonder what Dr Ann would have thought of all this. l know one ex staff member who is now disillusioned with Hippocrates.

l have tried and tried to get to the bottom of Brian Clement's claims - l have spoken to various staff members and l have even contacted one of their leading scientists, but no-one wants to tell me anything and no staff seems to know anything about Brian's so called scientific claims. l've asked Dr Hunt for some simple scans of her work on sprouts so l can post them on my site and i've asked Brian to help me, but no-one wants to. Why??? l explained that people are highly skeptical of his (Brian) claims and that if l could even post a signed statement by Dr Hunt and the Uni of Florida man then l would be satisfied...but NOTHING!!! l am going to write to Dr Hunt and at least try a few more times, and l will probably end up calling her office.

l too am skeptical of Brian's PhD...the higher powers tell me something is not right with this.

At least HHI sell rebranding Sun A chlorella for less than half of the price. lt's a great deal. And l do think Brian is on the right track with blending, his opinions are my experiences exactly!...and ex grower Micheal (a good guy with no reason to lie) said many interesting things on blending too which makes sense.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2013 07:11AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 22, 2013 04:47PM

The Sproutarian Man: I think your post is unclear and partly because of that it is unfair. THeSt0rm, lol. I like your comment, he is close to seventy as far as I know. He told me he was 60 in 03, but that's what he told me?

Date: June 22, 2013 10:23PM

rzman10001 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Sproutarian Man: I think your post is unclear
> and partly because of that it is unfair.

Do you mean this part?

"now l notice many supplements being sold their store, and now Adya Clarity with their miracle fixes".

btw, l am a big Brian Clement fan. He says lots of great stuff and is one of the most switched on raw food people imo. l have watched all his videos and taken notes for hours on many of them and have read most of his books.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 28, 2013 11:59AM

Caveat emptor, I guess.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 04, 2013 01:32AM

Well, I'll tell you a bit of my own personal observance with HHI and Brian Clement.
I managed an indoor organic sprout farm in Toronto for a time which was started by a woman who had gone to HHI for cancer healing. She was sprouting for herself at home and telling friends about her recover from illness, what she'd learned from Brian etc and got asked more and more to help others so ended up opening a business. It wasn't a thing she wanted to do particularly as she was attending to her own health but she was inspired to help people who responded to her story and so that's what she did. When things got bigger than she wanted to deal with she sold the biz and moved to Hawaii where she continued to care for her own good health and the store carried on with new owners. We hosted so many lectures, Brian, David Wolfe, Viktorus, Gabriel Cousins, etc etc etc. That was amazing for me, to meet those people and hear them speak. The original owner in the meantime was well, happy and healthy for many years but sadly not forever. When she passed on we heard from friends that she was engaged in a stressful personal situation and that she had started eating things like bacon etc so... what can I say? I heard so many stories of personal healing from people who attended programs at HHI and so long as they kept up with the program they remained healthy and well. I guess nothing can save you from yourself though :/.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: July 13, 2013 09:49AM

yes he def frauds people to build a position income. i grew up at the hypocrates institute we had a all you can eat fruit bar , clement took that away and added cooked grains . and he sells a acid black mica water.

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: July 13, 2013 09:53AM

Beans, legumes and peas

Lentils
Navy beans
Pinto beans Cooking required for palatability, disqualifying them as food. Low digestibility due to complex make-up of concentrated protein, fat and starch, causing them to putrefy and ferment in our bodies, resulting in gas production.

Sprouts

Alfalfa
Sunflower
Buckwheat
Wheat grass
Bean sprouts (each type) Over-rated. As high in cellulose, low in energy value, limited in nutrient value, and contain toxic compounds. Those with a taste for them can eat during transition. Not optimal, however, and do not deserve the favorable reputation they enjoy.

Herbs

Basil
Parsley
Oregano
Sage
Fennel
Etc. Used to “enhance” the flavor of foods or to suppress the symptoms of disease. Not qualified to use as food. Contain irritating alkaloids and other noxious chemicals that the human body cannot digest

Toxic “Foods”

Onions
Leeks
Garlic
Radishes
Arugula
Radiccio
Hot peppers (each type)
Scallions
Shallots
Ginger Contain toxic aromatic free acids and alkaloids that irritate tissues and harmfully excite nerve endings. These foods get eaten only for the abusive thrill reaction they force upon the body, reactions are easily mistaken as “energizing”, in reality the body loses energy stores and creates metabolic waste as it eliminates the offending substances. Completely avoid, even in transition.

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 13, 2013 03:35PM

This is a list of foods that shouldn't be eaten?!? Uh, ok. I don't think I have orthorexic enough tendencies to cross all of this off my own personal list. That's Way more extreme about diet than I am ever going to be.
There's a beautiful planter in the front yard of a local bbq restaurant that's loaded with varigated sage, basil and parsley. I treat it like a salad bar and gobble up the leaves when we pass by, lol. They are delicious and wonderful to eat. I'm not tossing those beautiful green leaves into any sort of "not food for eating" pile. No WAY!

Diogenez Wrote:
> Beans, legumes and peas
>
> Lentils
> Navy beans
> Pinto beans Cooking required for palatability,
> disqualifying them as food. Low digestibility due
> to complex make-up of concentrated protein, fat
> and starch, causing them to putrefy and ferment in
> our bodies, resulting in gas production.
>
>
> Sprouts
>
> Alfalfa
> Sunflower
> Buckwheat
> Wheat grass
> Bean sprouts (each type) Over-rated. As high in
> cellulose, low in energy value, limited in
> nutrient value, and contain toxic compounds. Those
> with a taste for them can eat during transition.
> Not optimal, however, and do not deserve the
> favorable reputation they enjoy.
>
>
> Herbs
>
> Basil
> Parsley
> Oregano
> Sage
> Fennel
> Etc. Used to “enhance” the flavor of foods or
> to suppress the symptoms of disease. Not qualified
> to use as food. Contain irritating alkaloids and
> other noxious chemicals that the human body cannot
> digest
>
>
> Toxic “Foods”
>
> Onions
> Leeks
> Garlic
> Radishes
> Arugula
> Radiccio
> Hot peppers (each type)
> Scallions
> Shallots
> Ginger Contain toxic aromatic free acids and
> alkaloids that irritate tissues and harmfully
> excite nerve endings. These foods get eaten only
> for the abusive thrill reaction they force upon
> the body, reactions are easily mistaken as
> “energizing”, in reality the body loses energy
> stores and creates metabolic waste as it
> eliminates the offending substances. Completely
> avoid, even in transition.

Date: July 13, 2013 09:42PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> rzman10001 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man: I think your post is
> unclear
> > and partly because of that it is unfair.
>
> Do you mean this part?
>
> "now l notice many supplements being sold their
> store, and now Adya Clarity with their miracle
> fixes".
>
> btw, l am a big Brian Clement fan. He says lots of
> great stuff and is one of the most switched on raw
> food people imo. l have watched all his videos and
> taken notes for hours on many of them and have
> read most of his books.

Good enough.

Date: July 13, 2013 09:44PM

Diogenez Wrote:
> yes he def frauds people to build a position
> income. i grew up at the hypocrates institute we
> had a all you can eat fruit bar , clement took
> that away and added cooked grains . and he
> sells a acid black mica water.

Are you serious? or are you just a lower thinker that can't even spell hippocrates! much less "grew up there"

Date: July 14, 2013 09:38PM

Diogenez Wrote:
> Beans, legumes and peas
>
> Lentils
> Navy beans
> Pinto beans Cooking required for palatability,
> disqualifying them as food. Low digestibility due
> to complex make-up of concentrated protein, fat
> and starch, causing them to putrefy and ferment in
> our bodies, resulting in gas production.
>
>
> Sprouts
>
> Alfalfa
> Sunflower
> Buckwheat
> Wheat grass
> Bean sprouts (each type) Over-rated. As high in
> cellulose, low in energy value, limited in
> nutrient value, and contain toxic compounds. Those
> with a taste for them can eat during transition.
> Not optimal, however, and do not deserve the
> favorable reputation they enjoy.
>
>
> Herbs
>
> Basil
> Parsley
> Oregano
> Sage
> Fennel
> Etc. Used to “enhance” the flavor of foods or
> to suppress the symptoms of disease. Not qualified
> to use as food. Contain irritating alkaloids and
> other noxious chemicals that the human body cannot
> digest
>
>
> Toxic “Foods”
>
> Onions
> Leeks
> Garlic
> Radishes
> Arugula
> Radiccio
> Hot peppers (each type)
> Scallions
> Shallots
> Ginger Contain toxic aromatic free acids and
> alkaloids that irritate tissues and harmfully
> excite nerve endings. These foods get eaten only
> for the abusive thrill reaction they force upon
> the body, reactions are easily mistaken as
> “energizing”, in reality the body loses energy
> stores and creates metabolic waste as it
> eliminates the offending substances. Completely
> avoid, even in transition.

Who's idea is this?

Date: July 14, 2013 09:48PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> See I agree with the simplicity of the natural
> hygeine diet.. however there are major problems I
> see with modern agriculture ( and the economic
> situation ) that just don't allow for high fruit
> consumption. It's a process and yes, I feel that
> the sproutarian diet is like a transitory diet but
> it works, and it's the best one that works for
> those who aren't at the level of health to handle
> high amounts of sugar, plus... that's just besides
> the point. IMO it's about wild fruit, heirloom
> varities, not store bought Not the depleted stuff
> we have now, grown on depleted soils, grown with
> modern agricultural methods which leave the fruit
> not as they are found in the wild.
>
> Sure one can say that even fruits may not be so
> "wild" since maybe even in an ancient past they
> were ENGINEERED by who knows what, and how it's
> not clear to me. Maybe they are what is most
> natural for humans to consume... whether that be
> due to "evolution" or again, engineering but that
> still doesn't discount the fact that we are a
> displaced human. Not living in the tropics like
> Tony Wright, writer of "Left in the Dark" might
> say. Besides, we could probably engineer the
> perfect fruit for us in the future to cover much
> of our needs. At the very least, restore our soil,
> and are agricultural system, or our habitat to
> allow for such a diet.
>
> Right now I just view modern fruit as expensive.
>
> Even then.. I would think roughage like greens are
> a necessary part of our diet, it's not loaded with
> sugars like fruit but then again maybe modern
> varieties of fruit aren't like their ancient
> ancestors which may have had less sugar content
> and more nutrient content. The sugar content may
> not be the point so much as really just having an
> optimal state of the body to handle the fruit and
> the condition of the fruit having come from a
> pristine place with nutrients in the soil,
> antioxidants also, etc. Even monkeys eat the
> roughage of green foods, and nuts/seeds and
> legumes if they can find them whenever since
> well... they often have nutrients not found in
> just fruit. But sure, if we had the fruit grown in
> optimal conditions, the best varities, in an
> optimal condition of the body, then the fruits
> would be good for us and nutritious as the
> soil/the ground/the foundation would have
> necessary nutrients.
>
> As for some of the 'poisonous non-foods', they can
> be used as medicine. It's probably the best and
> only way to use them, that is somewhat minimally.
> The ancients knew about this, like the Chinese,
> who would often use the herbs in combinations and
> in special preparations to counter act each
> other's toxicities and/or to enhance each others'
> effects to create a specific desired effect on the
> body. So in a way, the sproutarian diet is like
> this as I see it. Medicinal sure, definitely
> though with sprouting they are made more edible.
> With juicing, more palatable, etc
>
> It may take a while for humanity to restore the
> balance. We might have to all move down to the
> tropics, whatever. There's still a cost to it, it
> would probably take more than 1 generation to get
> to the point of the 'original optimal diet' for
> humans.
>
> About fats... mentioned by Tony Wright author of
> LEft in the Dark, in an interview he says
> antioxidant content of foods have definitely
> decreased and we are in a condition of poor health
> when compared to his hypothetical description of
> our ancient past. He says antioxidants prevent the
> breakdown/aging of the body since fats can
> oxidize...so antioxidants prevent that. Further
> with a 'higher fat' diet some people and
> scientists have seen that it can act to be like an
> anti-aging diet esp. when the carbs are limited so
> that a mild to moderate ketosis occurs. I see that
> as constantly renewing fats in our body so aging
> does not occur as fast maybe? Heh. Also just the
> fact that there are benefits of having a low sugar
> diet, atleast when the body cannot handle it, so
> therefore it can heal the body of sugar metabolic
> dysfunctions. Plus, sugars can be quite uhh it
> seems... conducive of entropic conditions, one
> easily gets burned out, the body breaks down,
> bones become weaker, it causes excitation, etc.
>
> So yeah, not all is as it seems, the fruitarian
> diet seems very simplistic and perhaps even
> intuitive but that doesn't mean we are all ready
> for it from the get-go.

Some good points there.

The sprout diet is very good for average vegan people to make sure they are getting everything they need. If intestinal flora is great, people are at one with the cosmos and people start producing many essential nutrients (including protein) as hormones they may be ready for a skint fruit based diet (fresh). lt seems like all food is poison to the body like Hotema says, but we have hallen so far from grace that it seems like everyone is dependent on it these days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables