Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What are some, good, trusted RAW brands??
Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: March 20, 2013 12:33AM

Hi guys,

Wondering what companies you trust that sells genuinely raw foods??

Thanks!

Mindy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What are some, good, trusted RAW brands??
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 20, 2013 01:43AM

Something with a produce sticker. smiling smiley Otherwise, if the company labels it raw and it apepars to have ingredients that are in line with your diet, then eat it as a treat or snack here and there. ;0

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 20, 2013 02:12AM

I agree with Utopian Life. Even better is a produce sticker that starts with the number 9 smiling smiley

Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: March 20, 2013 08:00PM

Starts with the number 9 ?? I was probably supposed to get that, but didn't.

I realize that eating mostly produce is ideal, but I am thinking of things like almond butter, raw crackers and other such things, especially during my "transition" stage.

Thanks guys,

Mindy

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: March 20, 2013 08:09PM

I'd agree with the guys there - fresh is really the only way you can tell. If you're buying pre-packaged foods that are processed such as nut butters or flax crackers, or buying gourmet meals in raw restaurants, it's difficult to be sure that they're made with *really* raw ingredients. But I'm sure they'd be loads better than the normal processed foods you'd find in the shops. If you're transitioning, a nice compromise is to include some steamed veggies and stuff like that in your diet, rather than getting too involved in 'raw convenience foods' - it's so expensive anyways! Nice as a treat though winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables