Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Webinar, Brian Clement
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: March 28, 2013 10:44PM

Go to therealtruthabouthealth.com and join the webinar. I will be joining tonight if I can so give me your feedback if you do. Last time I had some computer issues and could not figure out how to do it. I am at work so it is not always easy to do. I don't go to the website often so you will have to find it. It is tonight at 7:30 eastern and is audio only.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Webinar, Brian Clement
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 29, 2013 12:34AM

Thanks for sharing this - I'm listening to it now.

Date: March 29, 2013 01:36AM

Good for you I was able to listen on and off at work! I believe they are pod casted also.

Date: March 30, 2013 01:34AM

I can't believe that more people are not intrested in this or commenting. I listened to a pod cast tonight really good to get all that info. You can call in and ask questions and some of the people have been to HHI so you can hear what there experiences are. You can learn some really cool stuff from the best.

Ok I just saw 64 views so that is pretty good for 24hrs. So lets hear some feedback. I loved it, it's a mix of all kinds of questions. This guy has been doing this for a long time, very good and free.

I also listened to the podcast tonight even better that you can pause!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2013 01:39AM by rzman10001.

Date: March 30, 2013 12:10PM

I can't figure out where to listen to that podcast, Chris, so could you provide a link.

Here is the schedule of future webinars -

The Real Truth About Health Monthly Webinar with Dr. Brian Clement
This Webinar is held on the following dates:

Apr 30, 2013 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
May 30, 2013 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT

And here are previous ones -

[therealtruthabouthealth.com]

I was impressed with how people were calling from so many other countries.

And I picked up some good info on healing - like juice potatoes, let the starch settle to the bottom, and drink the rest to heal (I think it was osteoporosis).

Also, the statistics he posted during the podcast were interesting.

Now I'm listening to one of the older podcasts, and someone just asked him about raw foodists eating a lot of fruit, and he said that's not a good thing because of all the fructose. It's toward the beginning of last month's podcast.

Also, wasn't too thrilled with his saying "contribute to GLOBAL WARMING" when I'm not a 'MAN-MADE' Global Warming alarmist .....

Even right now listening to the older one, he's giving a lot of info - telling what supplements (superfoods) to eat - frozen blue-green algae, bee and flower pollens, his B-12 supplement, etc. - and speaking about the proper tests to take, etc. He just told someone that fructose from fruit is going to age us more than white sugar - he's down on eating a lot of fruit....

And it is handy how you can stop the podcast and go back to listen to stuff you missed that you want to write down.

Thanks for turning us onto this, Chris.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 30, 2013 12:29PM

here is an oppposing view on fructose:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

my opinion is that good fructose (or sugar) metabolism is a state of the body. It depends on hormones, minerals, etc. But ALL cells feed on sugar as fuel. Some people can find works around (diet) if their body is not in the right state appropiate for sugar intake. This does not mean that they cannot eat a sugar based diet in their whole lifes. It is a temporary situation. The body changes. It is not fixed. But if the sugars don't reach their destination (penetrate the cell and reach the mithocondria), then problems occur. It goes through blood, extracellular fluid, intracellular fluid, etc. It may take a while to condition the body to good and fast sugar metabolism.

Date: March 30, 2013 12:52PM

also, check out this link as to why fruits are good for cancer prevention

www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?2,220959,221217

by cutting out fruits, you would be shooting your foot, as they contain chemicals that fight/prevent cancer. With cancer, you would want low glucose, but not low fructose.

Date: April 01, 2013 07:33PM

KidRaw, I do not think the newest one is even posted yet, maybe even the last two? I'll have to look.

Date: April 01, 2013 08:12PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> also, check out this link as to why fruits are
> good for cancer prevention
>
> www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?2,220959,221217
>
> by cutting out fruits, you would be shooting your
> foot, as they contain chemicals that fight/prevent
> cancer. With cancer, you would want low glucose,
> but not low fructose.

Chemicals that fight/prevent cancer can clearly come from other sources. If you have pancreas issues, which many do, and don't even know about them, then you would have high glucose eating to much fruit right? Do you understand you are arguing the findings of probably the most successful natural healer known to man? Not only has he proved himself to be the best in the world imo. he utilizes info. from many other people that are also successful. This tells me that his ego is in check and just wants results. Not only has he succeeded at teaching people how to heal he has built a huge company around all of it. You should watch more of his video's and literature.

Date: April 01, 2013 09:40PM

rzman10001 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you understand you are
> arguing the findings of probably the most
> successful natural healer known to man?

Hey rz, no prob.

but check out this site, it says Dr Clements has fake degrees. Much hope the website to be wrong

[hushleaks.com]

the University:

Date: April 01, 2013 11:20PM

No, I haven't seen it yet on the page where past Webinars are posted. I was going to ask you for a link to the last one. I guess they'll put it up eventually. This weekend, I listened to part of the Feb 28th podcast. We get their magazine, also - I'm not sure if you have to pay for it or it's free. It comes in the mail. Like I said previously, I wasn't too happy to see some recipes in their magazines that use Bragg's Amino Acids - that's my only criticism.

Date: April 02, 2013 02:14AM

Panchito, I don't believe the website at all, and reguardless of his degree's I have seen what is going on there and it is legit! Yeah I read the site when it was posted before but I don't buy it. IMO it is put up by lower thinkers and you can't waste time with these people. I understand when someone doesn't get it but I won't waste my time with that. I appreciate your debate though and hope only possitive comes from our chatting.

KidRaw, yeah it will take a bit for it to come up on the site. I am sure they don't have big resources for this type of work even though it is advertising in a sense. As far as I can see Brian leads by example and gives his experience freely and in return he has seen much success, I like this type of thinking. I see him at the local Organic Farmers Market quite often and he has answered questions for me even on his day off. Good night

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables