Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Aroma kettle, microwave technology?
Posted by: adamlogan ()
Date: March 29, 2013 05:30AM

I've become very aware of water lately. I am certain that the tap water in the house where I am a boarder surely carries chlorine and probably other undesirable chemicals.

I've read that boiling water or aerating water in a blender can help with the chlorine. I'm looking into an under the sink filter but am not sure how much longer I will be here before moving on. The couple I live with have a Brita pitcher style filter that I've been using. I'd pour from that into an Aroma brand kettle which heats up the water to boiling point very quickly. Fast enough to the point where I'm suspicious. Do these kettles utilize microwave technology? The reason I ask is I'm aware of an experiment where two plants were given microwaved water, and the other range boiled water. The plant fed microwaved water withered away pretty quickly whereas the one with boiled water fared better.

Anyways, I'd rather not be drinking "microwaved" water, so that is why I ask. Does anyone know?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aroma kettle, microwave technology?
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: March 29, 2013 11:44AM

I don't know about aroma kettles, but I recently got this water filter system:

[www.nutritioncentre.co.uk]

I love it. And it's portable so you could take it with you when you move.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables