Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gasy from raw?
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: May 14, 2013 09:56PM

As I was listening to Brian Clement answer questions on a webinar, he said that it took him 2 or 3yrs. to eat raw without having lots of gas. I think it was 2 yrs. but can't remember now. He also said it would be of benefit to use enzymes for that period at least. Now imo this is different when talking about fruit. If you have problems with fruit this it might be a different issue like yeast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gasy from raw?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 15, 2013 08:52AM

Everybody makes Planet theories based on their individual perceived theories. They may even write books. Don't blame them but I like to be aware. I have a fruit diet and have little gas. But, I have gain understanding as how it works which has helped me. I would never tell people don't eat fruit because it causes gas. It is false.

Date: May 15, 2013 07:01PM

I never said fruit causes gas, I said: "Now imo this is different when talking about fruit. If you have problems with fruit this it might be a different issue like yeast."
Usually IMO fruit WONT cause gas like all the vegies MIGHT!

Posted by: unkle ()
Date: May 22, 2013 10:43AM

Oh now this is really my problem... I've been all raw for 3 months and 80% raw for 5 months before that. And as soon as I had had the cooked food completely out of my diet, it started.. I'm constantly bloated and my stomach is huge! I'm quite skinny, and it looks pretty odd to have such a big tummy. And this gassiness makes me feel very uncomfortable, too..
I eat fruit, veg and nuts.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 22, 2013 12:25PM

unkle,

I found that eating fruits alone, and nuts well after fruits on an empty stomach, was easier on my digestion. Don't know if that's how you're doing it, but . . .

Date: May 22, 2013 07:07PM

Like Tamukha said make sure you are doing the proper food combining! and soak your nuts before eating. If you are combining properly like I said it could be just raw, or from fruit due to a yeast infection. Do these things and report back please.

Posted by: unkle ()
Date: May 23, 2013 12:21AM

Thanks for the advice, guys! I'll give it a try and post back here.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 23, 2013 01:08AM

unkle, you might try the food combining rules. See the image below:

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 23, 2013 08:41AM

look into chloride (salt). It is what gastric juice is made of. Strong gastric juice is need it to prevent gas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables