Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eatting raw since January
Posted by: creadman ()
Date: May 29, 2013 12:13PM

I've been eating raw food, and juicing since January and it changed my life. I loss 45 pounds, feel more energy, and no cravings of my former foods. When I went to Golden Corral, and all that the temptation of those "wrong food" didn't bother me. I love the salad bar and all those healthy food.

Anyone can do it. Set a realistic goal and stick to it. Armed yourself with knowledge of why those "wrong food" is bad for you, you will think twice when you have temptations. Ask yourself, you've made it this far, do you really want to start over again? Are you sure you want to eat that? Is this healthy?

I survived through the it even when my family haven't change their eating lifestyle like I did. I'm working on it, since my parents taking a lot of medication and wanted them to eat heathy so they can stop taking all those harmful meds. Little by little, I've been feeding them with juices and they're willing to drink them, since I made it to taste good, and putting stuff that they need based on their medical conditions. So glad I did my research to find what they really need, but I wish they stop eating the wrong stuff. Oh we'll, I'm trying and may take me a little while for them to change.

Vegan for life!
Linda

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eatting raw since January
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 29, 2013 01:49PM

What a nice post, Linda! Congratulations on your success at this, and well done on trying to help your folks improve their health, too smiling smiley

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 29, 2013 01:59PM

I love this! What exactly is in your magical elixir?winking smiley

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: May 30, 2013 05:40AM

Glad your family at least listen to you, even if only a little

[fresherthanlife.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables