Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Spots on hand AFTER Coffee Enema? Help?
Posted by: clank72 ()
Date: June 13, 2013 07:57PM

Hey guys,

It's been a year or so since doing my coffee enemas. Recently I did 4 coffee enemas over the course of two days. 3 Days after I noticed spots on my right hand. I'm not sure if these are liver spots or not but I know it's possible. I don't have spots anywhere else on my body. I'm only 40!!!

Pic ----> [i42.tinypic.com]

Is it possible I stirred up some action in my liver to cause this? I herd coffee enemas REMOVED spots but not gave you them.

Maybe it's apart of the detox process?
Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 07:59PM by clank72.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spots on hand AFTER Coffee Enema? Help?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 14, 2013 01:59AM

As long as the BROWN spots have nothing to do with the actual enema...winking smiley

But seriously, they do look like liver spots and I would think it was part of the detox. You should try and Google it and see if anything comes up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2013 02:00AM by banana who.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 14, 2013 02:09AM

Hi Mark, Thanks for sharing a picture winking smiley

That's a lot of caffeine to go into your system all at once. The rectum/colon absorbs more concentrated doses of whatever chemical placed in it. I heard it is a location of choice for some type of drug users. I don't know much but I agree with banana who. I think you overloaded your system.

Not sure if the spots will go away. The brownish spots look like liver spots. The red spot near your wrist looks like a bite or a begining of a rash like ones I get if I eat any gluten. The red spot should heal but no idea on the brownish spot. May be you can look up ways to cleanse the hands of liver spots?

Good luck. Therese

Date: June 14, 2013 05:03AM

Thanks guys,

I tried looking online but haven't found any similar cases. I'm going to back off the enemas for a little while and see how things go.

Date: June 14, 2013 07:10AM

This is really a bummer. Here I am trying to be healthy and now I have liver spots on my hand. I'm going to take a couple weeks off and see what happens.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 14, 2013 01:24PM

Hey, how's the anxiety doing? Are you feeling any better?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 14, 2013 01:59PM

There's no need to stop doing what you're doing - just Keep doing what you're doing and those spots will go away.

Date: June 14, 2013 06:35PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, how's the anxiety doing? Are you feeling any
> better?

Yes i'm doing much better. I made a post on the other thread about it

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Thanks for asking!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 15, 2013 04:46AM

I'm not a big believer of the concept of flushing things up my arse, as in my opinion the anus and colon is a channel of elimination not assimilation .. and enemas only reach so far. If I was having reactions that didn't agree with me or I was unhappy with that is causing me even more stress, I would find another way (involving taking things orally and flushing them OUT) via the normal channels of elimination .. ie; urine, feces, skin and breath.

in my opinion smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2013 04:49AM by Jgunn.

Date: June 15, 2013 05:02AM

we don't seek out ingesting/inhaling pollution tho do we smiling smiley passive pollution intake is entirely an other subject then forcibly ingesting caffeine and whatever else happens to be in the coffee up ones ass.

Date: June 15, 2013 05:06AM

dont get me wrong Storm im not saying enemas and colon cleansing arent beneficial but if you are not getting the results you want or worse ADVERSE results maybe its time to examine what you are doing and try something else smiling smiley

Date: June 15, 2013 05:12AM

if you had problems with it .. would you continue or stop and find something else? smiling smiley

Date: June 15, 2013 05:15AM

me too ! grinning smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 15, 2013 11:21AM

Hey Mark,

Just a reminder - you are supposed to do 24 ounces of Vegetable Juice for every Coffee Enema to balance out the electrolytes and for everyone else who is interested here’s a really good article and why someone might consider doing a Coffee Enema.

Detoxing and the Flagging Liver
(part 2 of 3)
(From Gerson Healing Newsletter Vol. 15, No. 3, May-June, 2000)
by Kathryn Alexander
[This is Part 2 of a 3 part series of articles by Ms. Alexander]

I've come to the conclusion that nowadays treatment follows the premise "the more that is wrong with you, the more you put in." Many clients come with bags full of nutritional supplements, homeopathic remedies and herbal preparations and have been following a diet that I couldn't fault on a scientific nutritional basis and yet they have seen no significant impact on health or real reversal of their condition. Why? - they ask. The answer is simple - if you don't address the toxicity then you can expect no long-term results. In fact, with detoxification - the more that is wrong with you, the less you put in.

There are three questions that need to be answered: how great is the toxic load, how well can it be eliminated and how fast can we safely do this? For although a person may come with specific problems in reality these only reflect varying degrees of toxicity. The more toxic, the lower the vitality and the more severe the illness. In any case history you see a gradual deterioration on all levels; the impairment of the digestive system which may have started with simple food intolerances leading to severe allergies and chemical sensitivities; the gradual impairment of the immune system giving rise to recurrent infection, candidiasis and later parasites; the gradual decline of thyroid activity (closely connected with immune function) where the slight drop in body temperature allows persistent activation of viruses including HIV; poor blood sugar control leading to addictions and later depression and last, but not least, the general decline in fertility.

So how do we handle toxicity and remove it? Detoxification involves firstly getting the tissues to release toxicity and secondly, ensuring its elimination to the outside. The second part of the equation is the most important of all, for you may be unleashing years of accumulated toxins that have been "safely" tucked away (albeit lowering the vitality of the tissues) into the blood stream at one go. This can be a greater toxic insult to the tissues and organs than the small doses received on a daily basis leaving the body in a more weakened condition than before. Unfortunately this is the first mistake that people make. They feel that the greater the toxicity, the more aggressive the treatment should be. The strongest impetus is fasting, next is fruit juice fasting, then fruit and vegetable juices, then just vegetable juices. Next comes foods - first fruits, then vegetables, first raw and then cooked. A recent case I had provides a fine example of the famous saying by the late Dr. Christopher who said "Fasting is like fire - it can either gently warm you or it can kill you."

A 47 year old man suffering with chronic fatigue over the last four years sold his business and decided to take a six week holiday and go on a water fast. His previous history showed that he suffered tonsillitis as a child, later developed food intolerances, hay fever, and recently had gallstones. There was a very strong family history of heart conditions and cancer. Almost immediately following the fast the man was diagnosed with bacterial endocarditis, which carries 30% mortality. He underwent treatment but is left with a permanently compromised heart valve where he may require a valve replacement within the next 2 years.

When we unlock such poisons in our system unless we ensure their removal to the outside they will damage the body and leave it vulnerable to infection. We assume that the body detoxifies as it goes along- including toxins from drugs. Yet it becomes apparent, for example, when a patient who has undergone chemotherapy starts to detox that the bone marrow may become depressed in the initial stages as the chemotherapy residue is shifted into the circulation: thus the patient effectively gets a second dose. If this is managed properly no ill effects occur. It is obvious from the case history of the example above that this man was not able to complete the second stage of the equation - elimination to the outside because his liver, a major route of detoxification, was blocked (gall stones).

The more toxic we become, the more "stuck" we are and the treatment must be more carefully managed. The liver is like an exit from a congested freeway. If the exit is blocked, the traffic will jam. If we then decide to send in a bulldozer to shift the traffic you will have a pile up. This is exactly what happens when you detoxify too aggressively without ensuring that the liver can cope with the amount of toxicity released. The liver is like a filter, which can clog and become weakened. This is especially true if you have suffered from glandular fever, Ross River Fever, hepatitis, digestive problems and gallstones.

We need to support the liver in its task of detoxification and there are various ways to do this. You can take specific herbs, which promote the production and flow of bile by the liver (major route of detoxification of drugs and chemicals), but this may not be totally efficient as a good proportion of the toxic bile is reabsorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract. Or there's the coffee enema! Gerson's genius lay in the fact that he recognized the dangers of toxic release into the system and he found a way to deal with it. He was working against time with many of his terminally ill patients and it was vital that he secured maximum detoxification right from the beginning. Gerson found that if he matched the rate of elimination of toxicity from the tissues with its rate of removal to the outside then over a period of time total healing occurred. It was the coffee enema that made this possible.

Gerson knew that the coffee enema dilated the bile ducts and caused a flushing of toxic bile from the liver. (Drinking coffee constricts the bile ducts). He also knew that this was the most effective method for detoxification. Since Gerson's time various active ingredients in coffee have been identified and most interestingly, the palmitates present in coffee increase the binding of toxic elements by the bile 7-fold and this enzyme-enhancing ability in the liver and small intestine does not allow reabsorption of the toxic bile. Most cholerectic herbs do not ensure this complete removal of toxins but only an increase in bile flow.

In order to assist detoxification I often recommend the coffee enema. They guard against a toxic build-up that can make you feel so dreadful and in this way help the body to heal. It is important to remember that the coffee enemas go hand-in-hand with the juices: no enemas - no juices and no juices - no enemas. The juices will remove toxicity from the tissues and the coffee enema ensures its removal to the outside. If used without the juices they will ultimately have a depleting effect on nutrients. The rule of thumb is - 3 juices (3 x 250mls) per coffee enema. If you increase the juices then you can safely increase the enemas.

Peace and Love..........John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables