Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Morning routine
Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: June 22, 2013 05:57PM

Just curious what is everyone's morning routine? I am trying to wake up early, perhaps workout in the morning.

I am having trouble getting moving in the am during the week.

My gym only has my favorite classes in the evenings... sigh. But, I noticed on the weekend when I can workout in the mornings, ( cardio), I feel so much better!

I could do a spin class or run on the treadmill, but I don't feel as energized...

Also, maybe if I stop eating such a large amount for dinner, I might be more awake in the am?? Just wondering what anyone else does.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Morning routine
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: June 22, 2013 06:58PM

I work out whenever I can. It usually works out to afternoons/evening during week and a.m. on weekends. I prefer morning workouts. smiling smiley

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: June 22, 2013 11:07PM

Nothing super special for me, but I'll share...

Apart from the regular getting-ready-for-the-day stuff, for me it's mostly making a smoothie or some other quick breakfast thingy, walking the dog, and then getting started with the day. I tend to exercise in the afternoon/evening more, but that's just me. Sure helps with the energy at that end of the day smiling smiley

[fresherthanlife.com]

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: June 26, 2013 02:03PM

I always do Yoga first thing, it really 'fits' mornings I think. I also do facercise, and some Taoist exercises. Then I oil swish, and, when I remember, skin brush smiling smiley

Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: June 26, 2013 03:12PM

I drink a glass of warm water with lemon first thing when I wake up. Then I make a carrot apple beet juice. Then I do oilpulling(oil swishing) for 20 min while puting my make up on, feeding cats etc. Then smiling smiley I mix some MSM powder in water and drink it. Afterwards meditation for about 1 hour, 10 pushups, and an extra large green smoothie. My favorite classes at the gym are also in the evening. I'd love to do yoga in the morning, but I'd need to start waking up at least 40 min earlier for that. Working towards it.

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: June 26, 2013 04:37PM

hey little mermaid, big respect for managing to put on makeup while oil-pulling!! But I just wanted to mention, did you know that you're supposed to oil pull before eating or drinking anything in the morning (even water)? There might be a reason you do it the way you do, but I thought I'd mention it all the same smiling smiley

Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: July 02, 2013 06:31PM

Thanks lisa_m! Well I just put the eye makeup on while oil pulling, which is the most time consuming for me. I know it's supposed to be on a completely empty stomach, but because of time constraints I have to choose. I do oil pulling mainly for teeth health and whiteness, not as much for detox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables