Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Moved Again
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 13, 2006 08:09PM

Hi Everyone

I moved from Portland to Spokane in July. I'm starting a second home business of making 36 string folk harps.Very busy these days.

Can someone tell me how to post a picture?

El-NaturAl

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Moved Again
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: November 14, 2006 03:42AM

ELL-NaturAl,

The first message in this forum, which is a sticky message, has instructions on how to post messages with pictures. But first the picture needs to be on the internet. If it currently isn't, you can create a free account on photobucket.com and they will allow you to upload a picture and give you the URL for that picture, which you can use in the

Date: November 14, 2006 04:58AM

Hopefully this picture link works.

Mike found this picture of me that I didn't know existed untill yesterday. I've tried to explain many times here in the past of how I'm not emaciated in any way after 10 years of live foods. This picture taken at Siesta Key Beach, Fl. is worth a thousand words. This is also in reply to another recent post stating that women do better than men at 100% live.

Date: November 14, 2006 05:01AM

Hopefully this picture link works.

Mike found this picture of me that I didn't know existed untill yesterday. I've tried to explain many times here in the past of how I'm not emaciated in any way after 10 years of live foods. This picture taken at Siesta Key Beach, Fl. is worth a thousand words. This is also in reply to another recent post stating that women do better than men at 100% live.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables