Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

F1's Update Pics
Date: November 15, 2006 02:26PM

Ok....

Here's some photo updates...the photo's don't show it but my shape has changed a bit...I'm much thicker in the torso (lower back and abs) and my arms are slightly thicker....I'm actually more functional looking.

I credit this to my new full body routine....the old one was too focused on the upper body. Also since getting rid of push ups and doing more dips my strength has increased to the point where my handstand push ups have gone through the roof!!!!

Apart from that as you can see there's not much difference from the last ones....but thats where the victory is because I've actually got myself back in shape and now I'm looking to surpass the old pics!

The changes are pretty cool because I've actually "gained" 5lbs!!!

I'm really not into the whole gaining weight/bulking up thing anymore but to know that it's all lean and raw muscle...does ma heart good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F1's Update Pics
Posted by: RawRookie ()
Date: November 15, 2006 03:13PM

You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables