Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For those that says "Coffee Enemas are pointless" please read this.
Posted by: clank72 ()
Date: September 24, 2013 03:47PM

I don't really have to prove anything to anyone but It's definitely time to celebrate.

First of all, I have solved every single health issue I have EVER had with eating clean and doing coffee enemas.

Acne - Gone
Liver Spots - Gone
Asthma - Gone.

This is not much compared to some. But these were a huge deal for me. I actually LOOK for things wrong with my health so I can fix them, it's a little obsessive but I'm becoming really good at it. Either it be from eliminating certain foods, body products or through enemas. I finally feel in control.

Keep in mind that none of these really went away until I started doing coffee enemas.

Here are some before and after picture of my liver spots

Before

After

My parents, Aunt's and Uncles are COVERED with liver spots. They blame it on the sun which I don't entirely agree with. I think the sun brings them out but the underlying causes should be from toxification and an under performing liver.

I'm 40 yrs and my skin is more clear then it was when I was 20. I hope this post will be helpful to someone else.

-Mark

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For those that says "Coffee Enemas are pointless" please read this.
Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: September 24, 2013 04:28PM

Amazing results! Which protocol do you follow with coffee enemas? Gerson's?

Date: September 24, 2013 04:53PM

littlemermaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Amazing results! Which protocol do you follow
> with coffee enemas? Gerson's?

Almost! I'm a big fan of Gerson but I'm not following it exactly. Unless I am in REALLY bad shape.

Just my own way, by listening to my body and the amount of caffeine it can tolerate. I started doing two CE's a day for 3 days, then took 2-3 day break, then back on 2 a day for 3 days. I did this for a month.

It's important to make sure you follow the correct amount. I used only 2 cups of coffee per CE. Now I only perform one CE depending how I feel. Proper hydration, electrolytes and some juice are important as well.

The rest is diet. Maintaining a whole food plant based diet, mostly raw and avoiding all processed food and junk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2013 04:54PM by clank72.

Posted by: madinah ()
Date: September 25, 2013 02:44AM

Which begs the question What is Coffee Enema?

Date: October 09, 2013 03:09PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coffee enemas are pretty good but I over did it so
> I stopped because I was becoming too stimulated
> from it.. and it made me really emotionally
> intense. If anything some raw yerba mate or yaupon
> is better since it's not roasted. Or any other
> sprout or grass juice. Hey maybe even urine or
> distilled water. Some have even tried rejuvelac
> enemas.

I had the same effects. I have stopped for a while unless I feel I really need to do it. After 2 months I didn't feel any relief from it probably because I have done so many and I was only left with the caffein stimulation for hours after.

My theory is, if you don't feel any different then you are probably already detoxed pretty good -- and left with only a caffein high. When I started CE's at the beginning I was really in bad shape, I had lots of bile and sulfer coming out. terrible smells etc. Now I don't get that anymore and all my health problems are gone. So there is something to be said about it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables