Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

chlorella
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: September 27, 2013 12:11AM

Does anyone have a legitimate organic and raw source for chlorella? I just discovered that Sunfood was bought out by Monsanto and am at a loss for where to even look anymore. apparantly most chlorella is being produced by a tobacco manufacturer and relabeled under the name of various other supposed organic/rawfood companies. I haven't researched this myself in depth so there may be/no longer be any truth to it, but I am honestly too disheartened right now to scourge internet space for answers or a legitimate product.

Any ssuggestions are appreciated.
Thankyou

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chlorella
Date: September 27, 2013 12:20AM

fuzzysox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone have a legitimate organic and raw
> source for chlorella? I just discovered that
> Sunfood was bought out by Monsanto and am at a
> loss for where to even look anymore. apparantly
> most chlorella is being produced by a tobacco
> manufacturer and relabeled under the name of
> various other supposed organic/rawfood companies.
> I haven't researched this myself in depth so there
> may be/no longer be any truth to it, but I am
> honestly too disheartened right now to scourge
> internet space for answers or a legitimate
> product.
>
> Any ssuggestions are appreciated.
> Thankyou

Yes, many big names are now being infiltrated by shady companies. The NWO have really targeted the raw movement and many health food people are giving out very dubious messages. Watch out for the phytoplankton people, they ignore all the science on the nasty lipid peroxides and it's links to cancer and infertility, and they ignore the heavy metal pollution problems associated with such foods. Seems like a population reduction plan, and a plan to dumb down the minds of healthy minded people.

The biggest health site on the internet is a disinformation agent, and he gets away with it because his staff contols the flow of information. Many respect him, but he is a dirty guy.

I get mine from the Hippocrates Heatlh Institute. It is repackaged Sun Chlorella A and has a great reputation and is less than half the price. Great deal. various other supposed organic/rawfood companies.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2013 12:30AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Re: chlorella
Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: September 27, 2013 04:33PM

most Chlorella comes from China.
Mike Adams sells clean chlorella [store.naturalnews.com]
He conducted heavy metal tests on many chlorella sources, chose the cleanest, and now sells them at his store. That's where I buy mine

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables