Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Plastic anyone?
Posted by: rab ()
Date: October 05, 2013 09:20PM

So,

I bought some grocery bags, 'reusable' ones, not plastic. I keep on forgetting to take them out of the car when I go shopping. I am working on that, but it goes very slowly. Bad habits are really bad.

Also, I have been planning to build a system for water distillation, a very basic one, for a few years now. Procrastinator I am, nothing done yet.
[www.i4at.org]

For those who think that 'distilled water has no minerals' - yes, it's true, but it also does not have any chemicals. Minerals we get from all other food, so distilled water is the BEST you can get in the cities.

I admire well organized people who follow up on their own plans and who do not procrastinate, tell me how to cure procrastination?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plastic anyone?
Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: October 07, 2013 12:27AM

it's possible to cure procrastination : just start drinking distilled water

I don't know why but it does work
If you were not used to procrastinate before then you'll be still more efficient in everything

blessings
Cynthia

Date: October 07, 2013 02:42AM

l used to be the biggest procratinator ever in existance, but not anymore. When you harness all that magnificent light you'll become reborn again because you will feel truely alive. When you get that light into you, procrastination dies.

Cynthia is right! Distilled water is the key. Also the living foods diet, ferments, sea weeds and the other distilled water l won't mention.

We can make our dreams come true and live to our full potential. It takes certain type of people who are ready to make it happen, and the fact that you are here shows me you have the potential to make your life great.

Everyone who takes on the raw plant based lifestyle and knows about distilled water is a winner!

Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: October 08, 2013 06:14PM

I've done that too in the beginning - forget to take the reusable bags out of the car. The solution was - once I'm done shoping, and ready to pay, I would leave my cart by cash register and actually go back to my car and pick those bags up winking smiley This cured my forgetfullness really quick. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables