Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is this the master key to raw food success? What's your experience with this on your journey?
Posted by: Luis Medrano ()
Date: October 10, 2013 01:17AM

I’d like to share a story with you…

One time I was driving through eastern Arizona and I saw one of those giant earth-moving machines roaring along the road with what looked like 30 tons of dirt in it — a tremendous, incredible machine — and there was a little man perched way up on top with the wheel in his hands, guiding it.

As I drove along I was struck by the similarity of that machine to the human mind.
Just suppose you’re sitting at the controls of such a vast source of energy. Are you going to sit back and fold your arms and let it run itself into a ditch? Or are you going to keep both hands firmly on the wheel and control and direct this power to a specific, worthwhile purpose?

It’s up to you. You’re in the driver’s seat.

You see, the very law that gives us success is a double-edged sword. We must control our thinking.

The same rule that can lead people to lives of success, wealth, happiness, and all the things they ever dreamed of — that very same law can lead them into the gutter.

It’s all in how they use it …for good or for bad.

The story that I just shared was from the great Earl Nightingale who shared with the world The Strangest Secret. Its main message is that you become what you think about.

This is what I want to share with you today and how it relates to your health and well being.

Raw Food Mind Mastery is all about mastering your mind, controlling and directing your thoughts towards a purpose, a goal that you have set for yourself.

With regards to your health and well being, if you want to get the body that you want and the health that you deserve, you have to control your thoughts and lead them towards that purpose.

All day long, from the moment you get out of bed to the moment you go to sleep, your mind is going and going. It just goes all day long.

You have the power to decide what you think about. You are the director of your thoughts.

Quite literally the law is what you think you become. What you think about is what you get in your life.

The Universe does not care what you think, but it will return to you what you think.

You are in the driver’s seat of that vast power that is your mind. Like Earl Nightingale says, are you just going to sit back and see what happens and let your mind do whatever it wants to do, and be a person in this world that just lives day by day to see what’s going to happen? Or, are you going to be in the drivers seat and control your thoughts towards where you want to go?

If you want the body and health that you have always wanted, you have to start somewhere. Begin in the mind.

That is where it all starts.

Everything you have manifested in your life has begun with a thought. If you can control your thoughts towards a purpose that you set forth for yourself, then and only then will you reach the health and body that you have always dreamed of.

Raw Food Mind Mastery is about taking control of the wheel and driving your mind towards the goal you set for yourself.

Decide what it is you want.

Do you want to lose 10 pounds? Do you want to wake up energized? Do you want to…just fill in the blank.

Everyone has something different. Make it your own and go for it.

Once you have a settled worthwhile purpose, the universe just says “well, you have planted this seed now let’s grow it into reality.”

That’s the way it works. It’s universal law.

Remember, the Universe, God, Energy, whatever you want to call it, doesn’t care what you plant in your mind, but it’s going to give you exactly what you put in there.

You choose. You can either go towards health and energy and the body of your dreams or you can go towards sickness, disease, and the body you’ve never wanted.

You have the power to go either way.

Start with your thoughts. Then become the director of them and focus on what it is you want. You have the power.

Thoughts might enter your head that you deem as unworthy of being there, that you don’t want, or might be negative, but when that happens in an instant you can switch your thoughts towards your goal.

Be the master and watch everything just fall into place for you.

Decide what it is you want. Think about it everyday. Soon, you will see that you will accomplish all the health goals you have ever wanted.

Go for it!

It’s been a pleasure sharing this with you.

Have an amazing day!

Much Love smiling smiley

Luis Medrano
EasyRawFoodEnergy.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is this the master key to raw food success? What's your experience with this on your journey?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 10, 2013 08:15AM

Can you share the choices you made, the food you eat, and the health you have achieved?

Re: Is this the master key to raw food success? What's your experience with this on your journey?
Posted by: Luis Medrano ()
Date: October 11, 2013 01:12AM

With pleasure. When I first started I chose, literally overnight, to become vegan. It just sounded so exciting! I mainly focus on fruit, greens, vegetables, close to an 80-10-10 approach. Since going raw I have shed over 50 pounds and have improved my athletic ability beyond anything I knew was possible.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 17, 2013 01:48AM

rawck on

!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables