Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The raw food king - Steve Meyerowitz (Sproutman) - the raw fooder of raw fooders
Date: October 26, 2013 01:37AM

Steve is in his 70's, yet he thrives and looks better than pretty much everyone in the raw movement.

He eats about 80% raw (was 100% for a bunch of years) and has lived on sprouts for over 40- years. He seems at peace with everything and doesn't appear to have any struggles with the diet.

This is testiment to how powerful the sprout diet is. Dreams can come true with raw foods when you do the sprouts. Look at Sproutman in this video, AMAZING!!!

[www.youtube.com]

How many raw fooders look that good? This fellow is a true raw foodie, a complete legend. No ego and trying to be a hero, he does his own thing, and he is very very knowledgable on diet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The raw food king - Steve Meyerowitz (Sproutman) - the raw fooder of raw fooders
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 26, 2013 11:34AM

He is a true winner. Many complain about modern food not having enough nutrients or loosing nutrients because of being harvest weeks before.
Sprouts solve this problem. You control your growing environment and the food is fresh, pesticide free.
Eat your fruits or sprout them.
Many spend a lot of money buying superfood from the internet or other countries, sprouts are the super food you can grow indoor. Local superfood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2013 11:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Re: The raw food king - Steve Meyerowitz (Sproutman) - the raw fooder of raw fooders
Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 26, 2013 05:34PM

Thanks for the vid.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 26, 2013 07:02PM

He's a true inspiration, and so are you, Sproutarian Man. Since you came on the board, I've tripled my sprout consumption, I'm making more variety, and I want to try growing microgreens soon. Thanks so much.

Date: October 26, 2013 09:59PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is a true winner. Many complain about modern
> food not having enough nutrients or loosing
> nutrients because of being harvest weeks before.
> Sprouts solve this problem. You control your
> growing environment and the food is fresh,
> pesticide free.

Exactly, + you grow your food with love.

> Many spend a lot of money buying superfood from
> the internet or other countries,

Superfoods are a con! Most superfoods are dead foods full of anti nutrients, that's why nearly all raw vegans who consume superfoods fail on the diet and need to go back to animals products.

Date: October 26, 2013 10:05PM

KidRaw Wrote:
Since you came on the board, I've
> tripled my sprout consumption, I'm making more
> variety, and I want to try growing microgreens
> soon. Thanks so much.

You won't be sorry, l promise you that. The sprout eaters will always fair the best. Dr Clement, Ann Wigmore, Sproutman, myself, and others. No hair falling out and getting tired, instead, hair growing back and staying full of energy long after the raw vegan honeymoon has finished.

We can see that Clement and Sproutman are doing extremely well on the sprout diet after decades, so why aren't more people doing this? Why not make 50% of your food sprouts?

For food that isn't supposed to be natural, it sure is doing wonders for sproutman. You can't deny it...sproutman is doing something pretty special to look like that! You can't cheat to look that good. Sproutman does the hard work and it pays off. No struggles with this bloke, he's got the diet licked.

The young folks are mainly into diet fads like superfoods (it's only a fancy name for `dead foods' most of the time) and dying food diets, and they look washed out and half dead most of the time. But these oldies aren't doing the dead and dying foods diets....they do the sprouts or grow their own vegetables and don't make a big deal of it.

Dead food diets
Dying food diets
Junk food diets = the popular trend now in raw veganism.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2013 10:10PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: October 27, 2013 02:31PM

Sprouts are great but too much veggies leave me craving for sweet fruits or sugar(usually in coffee).

Too much sweet fruits leave me craving for sodium.

So I always have to balance sweet and savory i.e. sweets fruits and veggies or pretty soon I'd be running to cooked foods and coffee.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 01, 2013 05:18PM

Maybe we should judge the health food gurus not on their theories alone but on how they look.
I would put Steve Meyerowitz first followed by Brian Clement.
Doug in the last tier.

Date: November 01, 2013 08:28PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:

> I would put Steve Meyerowitz first followed by
> Brian Clement.
> Doug in the last tier.

Completely agreed. These fellows don't just have clear skin, the usually glow. This should tell us something.

Even Matt Monach said that Sproutman looked amazing when he saw him. No internal struggles with Sproutman, he has got the diet licked.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: November 01, 2013 08:52PM

anon101 Wrote:
> Sprouts are great but too much veggies leave me
> craving for sweet fruits or sugar(usually in
> coffee).
>
> Too much sweet fruits leave me craving for
> sodium.
>
> So I always have to balance sweet and savory i.e.
> sweets fruits and veggies or pretty soon I'd be
> running to cooked foods and coffee.

This is interesting and I'm sure others have this issue. I also experience this but my health is not good at all, perhaps this says something. I did not always experience this so I believe it is not a good sign.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: November 01, 2013 10:01PM

you all can consider lucky that PowerLifer has not tried the sprouting diet yet.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: November 01, 2013 10:05PM

PowerLifer may not have but Powerlifter has probably.
I am into sprouts and fermented sprouts, will try fermentation for 3 months. It is working so far

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables