Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Headaches when I am hungry
Posted by: rab ()
Date: November 29, 2013 09:20PM

I get headaches when I am hungry...most of people think this is not a big deal but somebody mentioned that I could have a BSE parasite that feeds on sugar and glucose, so my blood sugar level goes down. I have been eating a pound of dates a day for a while, I eat a few pounds of grapes every day and a lot of fruit in general. I guess I would have to go to hospital and test myself for parasites...but if I do have one, what is the natural way to get rid of it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Headaches when I am hungry
Posted by: madinah ()
Date: November 29, 2013 09:32PM

The first thing I would do if it was me will be stay away from sugar.
a pound of dates and grapes. These are not good food.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 29, 2013 11:06PM

What about detoxing? I realize that some pounce on this as simplistic but to me it's totally obvious.

Date: November 29, 2013 11:11PM

Well, I feel that fruit should not 'invite' any fungi or parasites...but eating a lot of dried fruit, like dates, could be a sign of fungi or parasites. I believe I may have a little more fungi than I need, so I will try to get rid of them with coconut oil, apple cider vinegar etc. I will not stop eating fruit but I will reduce the dates (I already have, I simply stopped buying them for a few days, but usually as soon as I buy them I eat a pound a day or more). I am craving sugar and I believe it is natural for all human beings, but maybe we should balance that need...don't know.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: November 29, 2013 11:42PM

The craving for sugar will go away if you start adding more greens(juices or salad) to your diet

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2013 11:45PM by CommonSenseRaw.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: November 30, 2013 12:42AM

There's a difference between craving sugar and eating a pound of dates a day and two pounds of grapes. There's obviously something wrong somewhere if you need to eat a pound of dates. Are you an ultra athlete? Maybe you need to consult with someone like Harley. He's been down that road - as have many of us before him, and look where he has ended up - drinking white sugar with water and eating 3 whole pizzas. Maybe if he had listened a bit to other people who had followed the same path before him he wouldn't have ended up where he has???

As for detox, you're body is probably detoxing from the pound of dates. Do you eat lots of greens?

Date: November 30, 2013 03:35AM

I don't buy that(that fruit is bad only because some fool made a it look bad). I am not 100% vegan and my body has close to everything that it needs. I swim but don't do enough recreation (sit in the office whole day). I still believe that fruit is natural food for us, vegetables are, in my opinion, just a replacement for fruit, mostly, or addition. I believe we should eat mostly tropical and subtropical fruit, algae, sea food in general. We are smart, so we have found replacement for sea food on the ground, so yeah, we can live far away from the sea and still be healthy. But, if you ask me, we humans are water side animals. I am convinced.

I may have had too much fungi for a long period of time, I was obese, and generally in my life I craved carbs too much, had more trouble with sweets and too much bread and flour based stuff than too much meat. So, I could have had bad balance of fungi and parasites for a long time.
My current plan of attack: Organic apple cider vinegar, lemon, baking soda, colloidal silver. Less dates. That's it for now. But, I may need some thorough detoxification, if all these above don't do the job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2013 03:43AM by rab.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables