Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Blessing's Review
Posted by: Elphaba ()
Date: November 20, 2006 11:59AM

I figured I would pass along my thoughts on some raw food that I purchased, in case anyone else was considering buying them. I bought both the "Oh, So Fudgie" Raweos and the Luscious Lemon Swirls.

"Oh, So Fudgie" Raweos: I would like to preface this by saying that I love coconut. In fact, I have been known to sit down with a coconut and a knife and polish off the whole thing. That said, these had too much of a coconut flavor, even for me. I could smell the carob (which I love), but I could barely taste it above the coconut. While I did not really expect them to taste anything like Oreos, I was still pretty disappointed. I had heard some good things about Raweos, which is one of the main reasons I decided to give them a try. Either my taste buds are too picky, or those people have been raw for so long that they forgot what good cookies taste like.

Luscious Lemon Swirls: My first bite immediately made me think "Wow! They weren't kidding about the lemon!" I gave myself a minute to get over the shock of the intense lemon flavor and then tried finishing the cookie. Second time around, it went much better. I was more prepared for the lemon assault on my tongue and just nibbled at it. Initially, it was a bit too tart, for my taste. After knowing how strong the lemon flavor was, I found it to be quite pleasant. One of the things I like about the intensity is that I know I won't be eating too many of these, even if I wanted to. All in all, I would say it is a really good cookie, if you *really* like lemons.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables