Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food VS. the Weapon System of Food…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 19, 2013 05:23PM

I really enjoyed what David Wilcock said about the Enemy Weapon System of Food (see the Video below and my Notes) and how that ties into what this website is all about - a Raw Plant based Diet.

Natural Food and Unnatural Food tie together because Victor Hugo once said that “There is one thing stronger than all of the armies in the world and that is an idea whose time has come.” The point here is that a Raw Plant based Diet is an idea whose time has come and threatens the Powers that be and the Powers that be use Food as a Weapon System to control us.

For example, if Dr. Gabriel Cousens is right when he says that there are German Studies done by Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp that state that Organic Food has 5 times as many Biophotons as Conventional Food, then the Powers that be use Artificial Fertilizers and Pesticides as a Weapon System to control us. In other words, the Powers that be want us to be Sick and Dis-Connected in order to control us and they use Food as one of their Main Weapons.

Unfortunately, Conditions have Changed and we no longer live in an Ideal World. We have Damaged our Bodies and our Environment and now we must Modify our Species Specific Diet due to the Damage we’ve done to our Anatomy and our Environment. As I have mentioned many times, the Damage we’ve done to our Anatomy and our Environment in no way NEGATES the fact that we are still Biologically Adapted to Eat a Raw Plant based Diet.

Once again, the Powers that be use Food as a Weapon System to control us and a Raw Plant based Diet is an idea whose time has come. That means that the Powers that be also use Internet Shills ( [consciouslifenews.com] ) as part of their Controlled Opposition - they will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them and the one lie that is crucial to them is that a Raw Plant based Diet is NOT our Species Specific Diet and that it’s OK to Cook most of our Food. In other words, the Powers that be cannot control us if we’re Eating a Raw Plant based Diet because Cooking our Food Destroys Biophotons by 100%, at least that’s what Dr. Gabriel Cousens says about those German Studies done by Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp.

So is Dr. Gabriel Cousens a reliable source? Can we trust Gabriel or can we just use our Common Sense knowing that Cooking Alters our Food and then, the Altered Food Alters us?

For those who have not read the article above about Internet Shills ( [consciouslifenews.com] ), I highly recommend it and now here is that Video and my Notes with David Wilcock…

[vimeo.com]
David Wilcock, David Wolfe & Nick Good Interview
from MichaelMackintosh PRO 3 years ago / via Vimeo Desktop Uploader Not Yet Rated
1:30:33 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

8:30 MM
David Wilcock: Well you remember what I told you about - I have a contact who’s a high ranking member of the Illuminati and some people would be freaked and say, oh my God, how can you even talk to somebody like that? But you have to remember that there’s a lot of people in this group that don’t want to be in it, they would get out if they could, but they know they’d be killed. But they’re rebelling and they’re resisting and they’re actually going against the grain. It’s not like everybody believes the same thing. But what did he tell me about Taco Bell, KYC, (DW & NG: Oh, that’s right)? They call it a Weapon System because what they found out was that a particular country can pose armed violent resistance to the New World Order up until the point that they get KYC, McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut. Once those corporations get that Food into the supply of how these people eat, they no longer pose any resistance to the Agenda of the New World Order - that’s the Weapon System of Food. 9:32 MM

28:22 MM
David Wilcock: And so the Illuminati Agenda begins on the most intrinsic level with the Enemy Weapon System of Diet. If they can nail you on that level, they can brainwash you throughout all of these years of television to eat refined sugar, greasy food, prepackaged products, you know, all of the GMOs, the more you’re hooked on this Dietary stuff the more that your body - it literally shuts down your psychic ability. 28:59 MM

1:03:36 MM
David Wilcock: Sure, I mean there are a lot of different DNA studies that are similar to what you’ve described here. One of my favorites is with Dr. Glenn Rein who took DNA from a mixture of human placentas and stored it in test tubes and it turns out that the amount of winding or unwinding of DNA can be measured in terms of how it absorbs light at 260 nanometers. 1:04:04 MM

…Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp is someone I talk a lot about in my book…
[vimeo.com]

On a final note, Prana started an interesting Thread on David Wilcock in the Other Topics Forum ( [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ) and it too is a good read and has some good Videos to watch.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food VS. the Weapon System of Food…
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 19, 2013 07:01PM

Of course they use food as a means to control the population, dumb them down and make them docile. They brainwash them through the media and tv flicker rates to the point where nobody has the ability to even think for themselves anymore. Everyone talks about what they saw on television, gossip, and other superficial/materialistic garbage. Anything that goes against their current preconceived beliefs is a "conspiracy" (cognitive dissonance). This is why the FDA allows things like aspartame and GMO's, and why mercury, aluminum, and MSG are intentionally put into vaccines, fluoride in the water, etc... it turns people into sheeple. Completely calcifies the pineal gland and extremely hinders spiritual, creative, intuitive, learning abilities while at the same time causing chronic disease.

I'm not even sure that the people running the world are humans, there is evidence to suggest that our government has contracts and ties with extra terrestrial beings. When people first hear this, they think you're crazy. This is a result of being programmed to have limited beliefs of what's going on. For example, the media portrays aliens as something extremely unlikely and completely fictional in many cases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 07:06PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 19, 2013 08:50PM

yeah the weapon system definitely is not limited to food

excellent insight jprindl

the universe is much greater than we know

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 29, 2013 11:52PM

Once again, the Powers that be use Food as a Weapon System to control us and a Raw Plant based Diet is an idea whose time has come. That means that the Powers that be also use Internet Shills ( [consciouslifenews.com] ) as part of their Controlled Opposition - they will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them and the one lie that is crucial to them is that a Raw Plant based Diet is NOT our Species Specific Diet and that it’s OK to Cook most of our Food. In other words, the Powers that be cannot control us if we’re Eating a Raw Plant based Diet because Cooking our Food Destroys Biophotons by 100%, at least that’s what Dr. Gabriel Cousens says about those German Studies done by Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp.

Peace and Love..........John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables