Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: to powerlifter, suncloud, sproutman
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 23, 2013 03:53AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does anyone know of any high-quality distilled
> > water systems? I just came across Andrew Norton
> > Webber and the importance of distilled water.
>
> Oh wow, you have struck gold. Congratulations on
> the greatest find of your life. May the holy grail
> serve you well. Andrew is the angel and is
> promoting the hottest topic that is going to
> change mankind...it's the age of Aquarius and the
> ancient water knowledge to unlock our true powers
> is here. Andrew is doing the most important work
> of anyone imo.
>
> l'll get back to the other questions in this
> thread another day.

How do you recommend I get my distilled water? Purchasing a certain system or what? I also have a random question I thought I saw in one of your posts in the past, did you say bananas were unhealthy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2013 03:56AM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 23, 2013 04:05AM

I also have an unusual question that I'm not sure how to describe. It happens sometimes when I'm going to sleep at night and kind of on the brink of sleeping but still a little bit awake. Something I do before I go to sleep is ask my spiritual guides, higher self, for advice and guidance. Sometimes when I'm doing this and get close to falling asleep, I feel as if I'm hearing and/or taking part (very subtle) in other conversations. Like I'll be in the midst of asking my spiritual guides or telling them what I'd like to do, and my mind will wander into a completely different conversation, like I'm answering or hearing something completely irrelevant to what I was originally 'praying' about. Have you heard of or experienced anything like this? It sounds odd but I don't really know any other way to describe it lol

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 23, 2013 04:14AM

jtprindl

in my experience, i have experienced the exact opposite

love is the highest frequency that enable individuals to attune and tune into each other

and is always for the highest purpose

such as healing

the contrary may exist however it is true that "the wolf you feed is the one that grows bigger"

we all choose which wolf (paradigm) to feed and amplify

both wolves however always coexist

its just a matter of which one you choose to feed

Posted by: rab ()
Date: December 23, 2013 04:39AM

hmm...deep thoughts here. Like this one: "they used to be in relationships togeather on other planets and can clearly remember the experiences..."
...and I don't believe there are other planets! I don't even believe Earth is a globe. See how far alternative thinking got me? Now what I am going to do?

smiling smiley))

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:15AM

To la_veronique,

You're WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

Happy holidays!smiling smiley

Date: December 23, 2013 10:38AM

jtprindl

not sure how but the post where i talked about my experience was not supposed to be under your thread where u were talking about your higher guides etc.

but somehow this site juxtaposed it right below that so that my experience did not match

the post that is underneath your spirit guide post was supposed to be in response to your post where u were asking whether resentment etc. allowed others to permeate mind etc.

and i said my experience was the opposite... but i did not mean "mind reading" in that precise way some people think

i meant that if you are connected with someone then you can ( even with long distances)

tell what they are feeling/experiencing etc.

especially if it is dramatic

for instance, there have been many times noted when , if a family member is in trouble, deathly ill etc.

even if gzillions of miles away, they will "feel" it and call them and sometimes even save their lives by getting help for them ( like the could call for assistance etc.) or drive over there or whatever..

or if another person is feeling exceptionally happy and you are connected you might feel the same buoyancy and light heartedness as well

that's what i was trying to say

Date: December 23, 2013 10:47AM

jtprindl

<<I also have an unusual question that I'm not sure how to describe. It happens sometimes when I'm going to sleep at night and kind of on the brink of sleeping but still a little bit awake. Something I do before I go to sleep is ask my spiritual guides, higher self, for advice and guidance. Sometimes when I'm doing this and get close to falling asleep, I feel as if I'm hearing and/or taking part (very subtle) in other conversations. Like I'll be in the midst of asking my spiritual guides or telling them what I'd like to do, and my mind will wander into a completely different conversation, like I'm answering or hearing something completely irrelevant to what I was originally 'praying' about. Have you heard of or experienced anything like this? It sounds odd but I don't really know any other way to describe it lol>>

well, i'm wondering if your experience is like this...just thought of a few things to ask

1. when you wake up, is it always the case that you NEVER EVER remember what the EXACT words were that were spoken?

yet at the time you experienced this you feel like you CAN understand what is being said? but only with your spirit not with your mind?

also

2. does it kind of sound like a "stream" ... like a steady stream of sounds/voices etc. but you are not sure where it is coming from?

and also

3. does it feel like you are also "contributing" to the conversation however you have NO IDEA what you are saying but you KNOW that it is not just a one way street and you are "saying" something as well through your spirit but NOT with your mind /will/intention?- kinda like your own SOUL is talking FOR you without your mind's permission?

4. you know that some deep communication is taking place and when you wake up you just "know" that certain shifts took place but you are not sure WHAT exactly?

5. are you unable to discern where your soul is "answering" and some other source is "expressing" ... do they seem almost SIMULTANEOUS like you can't tell where your expressing ends and the other(s) begin?

6. does it sound almost like a "whispering" but not quite? it is definitely not loud clear or distinct but very compelling?

7. how many 'streams" of participants are there? just you and one other or can you not even discern how many participants comprise the "other"

OR

can you hear EXACTLY what the words are? and can recollect them upon awakening.

blessings

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2013 10:55AM by la_veronique.

Date: December 23, 2013 11:03AM

jtprindl

if you decide to reply to my response, can you do me a big favor and put the number that corresponds to my question and just say " yes" or "no" first before you explain further? just so i'll get an accurate idea of what is what and can understand your response more clearly and i don't misunderstand anything? ( its easy for me to misunderstand when the realms get into more subtler things ) but i'd like to understand because this is more interesting than my obsession with the "high maintenance" lowly SPINACH smiling smiley

1. YES i never remember the words or

NO, i always remember the words?

or something like that?

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: December 23, 2013 12:51PM

jtprindl
I use the megahome distiller, it seems pretty good.

Date: December 23, 2013 01:56PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> jtprindl
>
> <>
>
>
> well, i'm wondering if your experience is like
> this...just thought of a few things to ask
>
> 1. when you wake up, is it always the case that
> you NEVER EVER remember what the EXACT words were
> that were spoken?
>
> yet at the time you experienced this you feel
> like you CAN understand what is being said? but
> only with your spirit not with your mind?
>
> also
>
> 2. does it kind of sound like a "stream" ... like
> a steady stream of sounds/voices etc. but you are
> not sure where it is coming from?
>
> and also
>
> 3. does it feel like you are also "contributing"
> to the conversation however you have NO IDEA what
> you are saying but you KNOW that it is not just a
> one way street and you are "saying" something as
> well through your spirit but NOT with your mind
> /will/intention?- kinda like your own SOUL is
> talking FOR you without your mind's permission?
>
> 4. you know that some deep communication is
> taking place and when you wake up you just "know"
> that certain shifts took place but you are not
> sure WHAT exactly?
>
> 5. are you unable to discern where your soul is
> "answering" and some other source is "expressing"
> ... do they seem almost SIMULTANEOUS like you
> can't tell where your expressing ends and the
> other(s) begin?
>
> 6. does it sound almost like a "whispering" but
> not quite? it is definitely not loud clear or
> distinct but very compelling?
>
> 7. how many 'streams" of participants are there?
> just you and one other or can you not even discern
> how many participants comprise the "other"
>
> OR
>
> can you hear EXACTLY what the words are? and can
> recollect them upon awakening.
>
>
>
>
> blessings

1.) I don't really understand what's being said. It'll be like I hear and occasionally respond to something in my subconscious mind (like I'll randomly reply/hear a sentence or two, then it fades and I'm back to what's on my conscious mind). I don't remember what's said because usually with each time it happens, it's something different. It's more like I'm automatically replying in my subconscious rather than consciously hearing something and responding.

2.) Not a stream, it goes on and off but pretty continuously until I'm done 'praying'. But I normally fall asleep shortly afterwards.

3.) Yeah that kind of describes it except I guess I don't really "know" if it's anything spiritual not, which is why I asked about lol.

4.) Not sure how deep the conversations are because they change with each "interruption" and I usually only randomly hear/reply one sentence and then the topic or things I hear/reply to the next time it happens are different.

6.) Not really whispering, just random subconscious "hearings" on the brink of sleep.

7.) Unsure, can't discern.

Date: December 23, 2013 01:57PM

lisa m Wrote:
> jtprindl
> I use the megahome distiller, it seems pretty
> good.

How long does it take to work?

Date: December 23, 2013 02:26PM

Just wanted to organize some of my questions for Sproutarian..

It's possible for humans to go to the hollow earth though, isn't it? Aren't the openings concave and if you were willing and had the pilot/ship steering skills, you could go there?

What is the best thing to do in order to aid meditation and how do you feel about exercise in its regards to spirituality? Is it needed, beneficial, neutral, or what?

Do you ask for advice/direction from spiritual guides or anything like that? Also, how much chlorella do you consume per day and do you take E3 capsules or liquid?

How do you eat these sea veggies? I mean, I have nori sheets, kelp noodles, and dulse flakes, but are there easier ways to consume? What about mixing dulse flakes with water and just drinking it?

Are bananas unhealthy, if so, why?

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: December 23, 2013 06:02PM

it takes 4 hours to do about a gallon of water

Free Newsletter: [bit.ly]
Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Blog: [RawFoodScotland.co.uk]

Date: December 23, 2013 06:32PM

Thank you for the information, lisa, I plan on buying one shortly! I've been using an aquasana but I'm not sure how distilled it makes the water. I guess I'll just filter my tap water before I distill it which is probably redundant but whatever lol.

Date: December 23, 2013 06:34PM

hi jtprindl

i guess its safe to say that you aren't alone

i don't know whether that's good or bad

just is

Date: December 23, 2013 10:34PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Sproutarian,
>
> What types of prayer, if any, do you do?
I never pray for world peace these days because mankind doesn't deserve it because mankind is still heavily influenced by darkness.

I pray that mankind will wake up and that the dark forces will be pushed out. I pray people will stop eating meat and being ruled by greed etc.

>Asking
> for advice/direction from spiritual guides or
> anything like that?

Oh yes, they guide me all the time. When l meditate l speak with the divine beings constantly via telepathy, and focus greatly on communicating with the sun being. The sun is a beautiful girl who exists to help us and bless us - if you have a connection and ask her for help, she'll serve selflessly.

>Also, how much chlorella do
> you consume per day and do you take E3 capsules or
> liquid?

15 - 20 chlorella tablets per day.
1 tablespoon of AFA blue green algae flakes per day (used to do 2 tablespoons, but l feel that is too much)

>Back to the resentment thing... would
> someone have to truly hate you or would you just
> have to think that person hates you?

They have to truely hate me, and it is not my imagination. I once entered a certain girl's body (she had serious issues) and experienced the darkness and hate within her and could read her mind (horrible experience). The next minute l said to myself, check you email because she just sent a nasty message. Right at that exact moment the message came through. She hated me for weeks and l was in this dark horrible place inside her body and couldn't leave.

I once spoke with a really nice high ranking Judge and exposed the crimes of the court system and govt. He knew l was right on the money. As soon l hung up the phone something wierd came over me. I entered his mind and experienced the darkest and sadest emotions of regret and l felt suicidal...this lasted for 7 hours until he went to bed that night. I never feel suicidal and dark, but after entering this Judge's mind l felt aweful.

You take on these people's emotions.

Date: December 23, 2013 10:43PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:

>
> [pubs.usgs.gov]
>
> [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
> 7/ - Assessing potential health risks from
> microcystin toxins in blue-green algae dietary
> supplements.

Makes you think doesn't it. I wonder why Dr Clement still uses it at HHI, surely he wouldn't use it if it was so risky.

I'll contact Dr Clement and Viktoras Kulvinskas and ask them for their thoughts on E3 live.

Date: December 23, 2013 10:50PM

jtprindl Wrote:

> How do you recommend I get my distilled water?

Just buy a simple counter top model with a carbon filter. Cost about $300. Or you can buy demineralised water from the car places, cleaning places, walmart or the supermarket. It will say `not for human consumption' on the label. smiling smiley

> did you say bananas were
> unhealthy?

They won't kill you, but there are much better foods around than bananas.

jtprindl Wrote:
> I also have an unusual question that I'm not sure
> how to describe. It happens sometimes when I'm
> going to sleep at night and kind of on the brink
> of sleeping but still a little bit awake.
> Something I do before I go to sleep is ask my
> spiritual guides, higher self, for advice and
> guidance. Sometimes when I'm doing this and get
> close to falling asleep, I feel as if I'm hearing
> and/or taking part (very subtle) in other
> conversations. Like I'll be in the midst of asking
> my spiritual guides or telling them what I'd like
> to do, and my mind will wander into a completely
> different conversation, like I'm answering or
> hearing something completely irrelevant to what I
> was originally 'praying' about. Have you heard of
> or experienced anything like this? It sounds odd
> but I don't really know any other way to describe
> it lol

Hard to say for sure.

rab Wrote:
> hmm...deep thoughts here. Like this one: "they
> used to be in relationships togeather on other
> planets and can clearly remember the
> experiences..."
> ...and I don't believe there are other planets! I
> don't even believe Earth is a globe. See how far
> alternative thinking got me? Now what I am going
> to do?
>
> smiling smiley))

Seek enlightenment.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:58PM

> Makes you think doesn't it. I wonder why Dr
> Clement still uses it at HHI, surely he wouldn't
> use it if it was so risky.
>
> I'll contact Dr Clement and Viktoras Kulvinskas
> and ask them for their thoughts on E3 live.

Keep us updated if you can smiling smiley cheers.

Ive supplemented with AFA myself in the past but i don't think i would use it again, anecdotally im not sure of my opinion on it. Even before i researched into the microcystins and anatoxins, i found it made me feel nauseous and abit weird compared to the likes of chlorella(which ive had good results from) and spirulina.

Chlorella was a life saver for me, anyone with heavy metal toxicity will probably say the same. Especially during acute or copper dumping as its known, chlorella mops up the metals great. I had a alot of very hard days with heavy metal toxicity and the likes of chlorella, alginates from seaweeds and modified citrus pectin aka Pectasol-C were like i say a life saver.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2013 11:01PM by powerlifter.

Date: December 23, 2013 11:00PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Just wanted to organize some of my questions for
> Sproutarian..
>
> It's possible for humans to go to the hollow earth
> though, isn't it? Aren't the openings concave and
> if you were willing and had the pilot/ship
> steering skills, you could go there?

It seems that way. Same goes with Mars apparently, the famous face and pyramids all are supposed to have entrences to the inside.

>
> What is the best thing to do in order to aid
> meditation and how do you feel about exercise in
> its regards to spirituality? Is it needed,
> beneficial, neutral, or what?

Best way to help mediation is to avoid distractions and stimulating food and to keep a calm mind. If you have kids and lots of business worries it will be hard to meditate. For those that choose a simple life and choose not to have families, they are rewarded.

>
> Do you ask for advice/direction from spiritual
> guides or anything like that?

No, l only ask them to protect me in the cosmos because it is a dangerous place full of imposters. I don't need advice because the cosmic powers always guide me.

>
> How do you eat these sea veggies? I mean, I have
> nori sheets, kelp noodles, and dulse flakes, but
> are there easier ways to consume? What about
> mixing dulse flakes with water and just drinking
> it?

* kelp powder in a glass and drink. BUT...chew the kelp water and swish it around in the mouth.

* Put Dulse flakes in a glass of distilled water and chew each mouthful very very carefully until it's fully broken down.

* Put Nori, wakame, arame in a bowl of distilled water and use a folk to chew it very very carefully.

>
> Are bananas unhealthy, if so, why?
Usually not ripe, so poorly starches are still present, had runaway sugars which aren't digested, has tannins which further impede digestion etc. Takes four hours to digest this dubious food, so why not use that valuable four hours to eat something much better. Bananas can also bring on a false hunger, so you are playing with fire.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: December 23, 2013 11:16PM

powerlifter Wrote:

>
> Ive supplemented with AFA myself in the past but i
> don't think i would use it again, anecdotally im
> not sure of my opinion on it. Even before i
> researched into the microcystins and anatoxins, i
> found it made me feel nauseous and abit weird

Yes, some people do report that.

The first day l used E3 live it was amazing!!! l felt like a child in mind and worked from morning until the middle of the night without effort. l felt energetric and my mind was on fire and at complete peace. I felt virtually immortal.

>
> Chlorella was a life saver for me, anyone with
> heavy metal toxicity will probably say the same.
> Especially during acute or copper dumping as its
> known, chlorella mops up the metals great. I had a
> alot of very hard days with heavy metal toxicity
> and the likes of chlorella, alginates from
> seaweeds and modified citrus pectin aka Pectasol-C
> were like i say a life saver.

Very very interesting. I have a real soft spot for chlorella, but l am not so keen on spirulina. Nothing really bad about spirulina, but l have it sparingly.

Date: December 23, 2013 11:54PM

> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
> > Just wanted to organize some of my questions
> for
> > Sproutarian..
> >
> > It's possible for humans to go to the hollow
> earth
> > though, isn't it? Aren't the openings concave
> and
> > if you were willing and had the pilot/ship
> > steering skills, you could go there?
>
> It seems that way. Same goes with Mars apparently,
> the famous face and pyramids all are supposed to
> have entrences to the inside.
>
>
> >
> > What is the best thing to do in order to aid
> > meditation and how do you feel about exercise
> in
> > its regards to spirituality? Is it needed,
> > beneficial, neutral, or what?
>
>
> Best way to help mediation is to avoid
> distractions and stimulating food and to keep a
> calm mind. If you have kids and lots of business
> worries it will be hard to meditate. For those
> that choose a simple life and choose not to have
> families, they are rewarded.
>
>
> >
> > Do you ask for advice/direction from spiritual
> > guides or anything like that?
>
> No, l only ask them to protect me in the cosmos
> because it is a dangerous place full of imposters.
> I don't need advice because the cosmic powers
> always guide me.
>
>
> >
> > How do you eat these sea veggies? I mean, I
> have
> > nori sheets, kelp noodles, and dulse flakes,
> but
> > are there easier ways to consume? What about
> > mixing dulse flakes with water and just
> drinking
> > it?
>
> * kelp powder in a glass and drink. BUT...chew the
> kelp water and swish it around in the mouth.
>
> * Put Dulse flakes in a glass of distilled water
> and chew each mouthful very very carefully until
> it's fully broken down.
>
> * Put Nori, wakame, arame in a bowl of distilled
> water and use a folk to chew it very very
> carefully.
>
> >
> > Are bananas unhealthy, if so, why?
> Usually not ripe, so poorly starches are still
> present, had runaway sugars which aren't digested,
> has tannins which further impede digestion etc.
> Takes four hours to digest this dubious food, so
> why not use that valuable four hours to eat
> something much better. Bananas can also bring on a
> false hunger, so you are playing with fire.

Where do you get your kelp powder? I take 20 tablets of chlorella almost every morning (5g), but how many grams are you consuming?

Date: December 24, 2013 12:04AM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> Where do you get your kelp powder?
From the health food shop locally.

>I take 20
> tablets of chlorella almost every morning (5g),
> but how many grams are you consuming?

The same, but l use the specially patented `sun chlorella A' because it uses the dyno mill method to crack the chlorella to make it much more digestable (this is key). May companies dubiously claim they crack their chlorella (it's a misleading marketing ploy), yet their chlorella still has low absorption because they haven't used the dyno mill method to crack every cell properly. Beware of algae companies, they are dubious marketing people.

I hope you have your chlorella alittle after some vitamin C rich food or just before a living food meal to get proper benefit. Having it on it's own is a bit of a waste unless it is taken close to other healthy foods.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 12:04AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:39AM

> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > Where do you get your kelp powder?
> From the health food shop locally.
>
>
> >I take 20
> > tablets of chlorella almost every morning (5g),
> > but how many grams are you consuming?
>
> The same, but l use the specially patented `sun
> chlorella A' because it uses the dyno mill method
> to crack the chlorella to make it much more
> digestable (this is key). May companies dubiously
> claim they crack their chlorella (it's a
> misleading marketing ploy), yet their chlorella
> still has low absorption because they haven't used
> the dyno mill method to crack every cell properly.
> Beware of algae companies, they are dubious
> marketing people.
>
> I hope you have your chlorella alittle after some
> vitamin C rich food or just before a living food
> meal to get proper benefit. Having it on it's own
> is a bit of a waste unless it is taken close to
> other healthy foods.

The brand I have now is from rawpower.com and I believe it is cracked. Usually I'll take chlorella and then 30-40 minutes later I'll have a superfood smoothie. Usually a combination of blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries with various superfood powders (camu camu, acai, purple corn, noni, etc.) and a little bit of coconut sugar, water. I just bought a hurom juicer and will start to make green juices everyday, probably with a piece of fruit added for taste and extra nutrition. Next purchases: Megahome distilled filter, E3Live + BrainON, and coconut water (provided I'll be able to find a quality source). Never spending my money on things when I was younger (teens) is sure paying off now lol. Do you use the BrainON version of E3?

Here is where my chlorella is from: [www.rawpower.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 12:45AM by jtprindl.

Date: December 24, 2013 01:05AM

I think this concept kind of goes along with what you were saying earlier, Sprout. Because fruits diminish in quality after being picked from the bush, I figure it's a good idea to add foods that are extremely high in nutrition to smoothies to make up for the loss of nutrients while adding a vast array of other beneficial properties (like anthocyanins and antioxidants). For example, the camu camu powder I have has 1,018% vitamin C in a tablespoon. I only use about two teaspoons but it's some potent stuff.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 24, 2013 01:56AM

>
> * kelp powder in a glass and drink. BUT...chew the
> kelp water and swish it around in the mouth.
>
> * Put Dulse flakes in a glass of distilled water
> and chew each mouthful very very carefully until
> it's fully broken down.
>
> * Put Nori, wakame, arame in a bowl of distilled
> water and use a folk to chew it very very
> carefully.
>

So many things to do just to stay healthy.
What would a breatharian think...

Date: December 24, 2013 01:59AM

How does one even become breatharian? Is it simply living in a pristine environment, having extremely strong will power and harnessing energy from the Sun via certain techniques and times of day? I can't imagine it'd be possible to be a breatharian in any city, too much pollution, no?

Posted by: rab ()
Date: December 24, 2013 06:27AM

The Earth is flat.
[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 24, 2013 08:09AM

It wouldn't surprise me if their were many breatharians living, but don't expect these people to go out telling the world about it...they are too busy meditating and perfecting themselves and don't need to prove anything.

It doesn't make any sense that we eat, and high level people are always passing through this Earth, so why wouldn't there be a lot of breatharians around. They are wise enough not to tell anyone because they know it will bring on negative attention.

It's the `so called' breatharians that get media coverage that l don't believe.

Of course you can never be 100% sure, but l wouldn't be surprised at all.

Here is an impressive man who is a saltarian (lives off salt). This interview is brilliant (below).

jtprindl Wrote:
> How does one even become breatharian?

[www.youtube.com]

btw, Santos is slowly going sproutarian too, he loves it. smiling smiley

rab Wrote:
> The Earth is flat.
> [www.youtube.com]
> 6eI61JUT4OM7SIrFjxve_oZ9rKnHuM-F

Wow, can't wait until l listen to the link. Thankyou.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 08:20AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: December 25, 2013 05:41AM

Sproutarian, what do you think of kelp, dulse, and alaria (wakame) powders? How do you make sure you're not getting too much iodine?

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables