Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

To everyone who posts here
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 23, 2013 07:12PM

Thank you for providing valuable insights on this forum! I can't limit my admiration to just a few of you for you all have something important to share that no one else can duplicate. smiling smiley I wish that there was more appreciation for the various points of view that exist, rather than just the ones that mirrors our own. So many children grow up feeling compared to others and not valued for themselves. It continues into adulthood. Even those with whom we disagree provide contrast, which is so important to make us clear on what we want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2013 07:13PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To everyone who posts here
Date: December 23, 2013 08:16PM

I like to keep my information and behaviors very simple to understand and do-able. So that is what I prefer but I also enjoy those of you who are scientific and get into the minutiae of things...I find it amusing at the very least...winking smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 23, 2013 08:52PM

Yes great forum, some are scientific and not raw so they provide an objective critique.

Posted by: vanessam888 ()
Date: December 23, 2013 11:08PM

I agree banana! I visit here every single day. I learn so much. I'm only about 65% raw but it doesn't matter. I can relate to and appreciate this website 100%.

Date: December 24, 2013 07:37PM

vanessam888 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree banana! I visit here every single day. I
> learn so much. I'm only about 65% raw but it
> doesn't matter. I can relate to and appreciate
> this website 100%.

Some people stop posting here if they feel they are not raw enough. I wish people could get over the perfectionism aspect. Anyone can benefit from this site and it thrives precisely BECAUSE of the varying viewpoints. If there was dogma in one direction, it would be one-sided so I am grateful to see the diversity.

Posted by: Naza ()
Date: December 26, 2013 12:21AM

I agree with all of you. I have a female friend who is a bodybuilder and what inspires me is her raw eating diet (no supplements). She motivates me to eat raw and start living a healthy life.

Joining in this community makes me want to share her story and inspire also other people, like me to eat raw. Everyone should learn the good benefits of it in our body.

Get Fit from Within
Nazafit Online Fitness and Nutrition - CHEK Holistic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach, Master personal trainer, IPAC Physique conditioning coach and whole live food nutrition expert

[www.nazafit.com.au]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2013 12:23AM by Naza.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 26, 2013 01:08AM

hi naza

how does your friend get B-12

specially interested in hearing what athletes do because its more rigorous

and not too much margin for long term error

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 29, 2013 04:59AM

This is great forums, and I am grateful for all of you who post here, who share their wisdom, experience, and knowledge.

Posted by: FabulousIgloro ()
Date: December 29, 2013 03:18PM

Vitamin B-12 has the highest quantity in Apricots/Peaches and Coconut.

You need to consume both Apricots and Coconuts together, perferably.

It completes the whole spectrum of Vitamin B, and has Laetrile which is B-17. B-17 is said to be good for Cancer prevention.

-Jonathan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables