Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
appledate sandwich
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 29, 2013 12:34AM

hi appledate sandwich

thanks for the

J
O
Y

ous GIFT!!!!

it was great seeing all those happy pictures of people inhabiting their true nature

absolutely LOVED IT!!!!!!

yeaaaAAAHHHHHH!!! smiling smiley

made me remember

why we are here on earth

thanks again!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: appledate sandwich
Date: December 29, 2013 05:17AM

You are absolutely, positively, happily, and joyfully welcome!

Posted by: FabulousIgloro ()
Date: December 29, 2013 03:13PM

Apples contain the highest in 8 unknown minerals and 6 other mineral/nutrients that cannot be beat by any other food on Earth. The minerals of the following:

15. Apple Carbon

16. Apple Erythorpoietin

17. Apple Faecium

18. Apple Silicon

19. Apple Thiamine

20. Apple Xenon

And 8 unknown mineral/nutrients of the highest source.

Date: January 02, 2014 10:25PM

i never knew apples had all those minerals

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 02, 2014 11:01PM

Hi, Appledate Sammich! How did you find this place, by the way? I am all ears...

Date: January 03, 2014 02:11AM

banana who,

Do you know any good knock, knock jokes?

At first I thought you were joking, but you seem to be on a mission. Why does it does not matter where I heard about this place? I lurked for a while then joined. End of story.

Why all the challenges? The only thing I might have done wrong was call out someone for a thread that would be considered a baited trap on any forum. And I did it in a fun way. I tried to send a private message to john rose explaining it wasn't personal, just my twisted sense of humor, but it did not go through.

As to your police/gestapo challenges to me. Look around you. Most of the threads on this forum have between 10 an 30 times as many reads as posts. Some have over a hundred times. That's a LOT of lurkers, and not many participants. Are you sure you want to chase me away?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 02:12AM by Appledate Sandwich.

Date: January 03, 2014 03:55PM

Appledate Sandwich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> banana who,
>
> Do you know any good knock, knock jokes?
>
> At first I thought you were joking, but you seem
> to be on a mission. Why does it does not matter
> where I heard about this place? I lurked for a
> while then joined. End of story.
>
> Why all the challenges? The only thing I might
> have done wrong was call out someone for a thread
> that would be considered a baited trap on any
> forum. And I did it in a fun way. I tried to send
> a private message to john rose explaining it
> wasn't personal, just my twisted sense of humor,
> but it did not go through.
>
> As to your police/gestapo challenges to me. Look
> around you. Most of the threads on this forum have
> between 10 an 30 times as many reads as posts.
> Some have over a hundred times. That's a LOT of
> lurkers, and not many participants. Are you sure
> you want to chase me away?

Why does it bother you that I wonder how you were drawn to this place? I am not trying to chase you away but I am seeing lots of people who create accounts and dredge up threads from 2007, which seems to be when some of the "old-timers" joined (I joined in 2009). And I have tried to use the search function to find threads dealing with a particular topic but to no avail and yet these people seem to go right to whatever long-time debate was raging way back when. So yes, I am very suspicious of things like that because I don't want to waste my time talking to a sock puppet.

Date: January 03, 2014 04:13PM

And the greater piece of this is that I could understand creating a sock puppet if the mod was severe and kicked people off here for nothing. But Prana is pretty easy-going and so there is no need to create sock puppets.

Date: January 03, 2014 06:11PM

To tell you the truth, I don't get bothered by anything. I'm mostly just a clown, but I'm not very good at uncalled for challenges and demands from some(net)one I don't know.

I don't remember digging up, bumping or pulling on any old threads, did I? Do I have a loose thread that needs to be cut? Where?

As to your suspicious nature, I'm not an expert in any psychological field, so I can't help there. speaking tongue-in-cheek, I suggest you find someone you can trust. smiling smiley

However on the sock puppet thing, I found these. Tell me which one you think I look like:

[www.google.com]

Date: January 03, 2014 07:06PM

As to your police/gestapo challenges to me. Look around you. Most of the threads on this forum have between 10 an 30 times as many reads as posts. Some have over a hundred times. That's a LOT of lurkers, and not many participants. Are you sure you want to chase me away?

No, no...you don't sound bothered at all. eye rolling smiley

And I said I was suspicious of all the sockies dredging up old threads. I NEVER said that you dredged any. Doesn't make you any less of a sockie, by the way.

Interesting that you go directly for the therapist angle. Are you a shill for everyone seeing shrinks and getting on Big Pharma meds? It's quite odd to suggest such a thing, even in supposed snark. After a gazillion people signed up on here every day, it's actually quite sane to be suspicious of newbies after a while. Methinks you are showing your butt quite nicely! Do proceed! smiling smiley

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 03, 2014 07:18PM

Is this kind of paranoia necessary for every member now ?

Let Prana be the mod/admiin here. Welcome to the forum i guess appledate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 07:20PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 03, 2014 07:35PM

Banana who,

I'm not into someone analyzing my words and challenging me on every thread I participate in. You people here seem to want to fight about everything. I just came here for fun, and this is not.

You think I'm someone else. Well your wrong. If you must know, I heard about this place from someone at a health food store who said that I eat so much raw fruits and veggies that I should check it out.

I thought there was good info here until I joined and started clowning around. Now, I don't see any value. Like your talking to sock puppets, for me THIS is a waste of time.

Congrats, your weird paranoia wins. Now I understand why so few of the gazillion members actually post. Bye

la_veronique,

Thank you for your positive attitude, keep on shining.

John Rose,

Thanks for the great info, I just wish you were nicer about presenting it.

Thank you powerlifter, thanks for the great info as well!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 07:38PM by Appledate Sandwich.

Date: January 03, 2014 08:28PM

So please explain to me about your little comment about reading a book on the Kim K. thread. It wasn't snark? I am just paranoid?

Or please explain why you jumped into the fray on the misc. forum, chatising someone and accusing them of bringing politics into things?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 03, 2014 08:43PM

<<<I just wish you were nicer about presenting it.>>>

Hey AS,

There’s only one person that I’ve having trouble communicating with on this website right now, but I’m NOT the only one and it didn’t start off that way.

So tell me AS, since you seem to be relatively new here, did you ever read the very first discussion between Chris aka powelifter and me?

How about the 2nd discussion, did you read it?

How about the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th, the 6th, the 7th, the 8th, the 9th, etc., etc.?

How many times have I tried to have an intelligent discussion with Chris?

How many times has Chris said “A” and I came back and explained how “A” was Wrong?

How many times has Chris said “B” and I came back and explained how “B” was Wrong?

How many times has Chis addressed any of my points and then, keeps repeating the same False Hoods?

Let’s take a look at the last exchange between Chris aka powelifter and me and then, you and everyone else can see how more and more people are realizing that powelifter is a troll and when trolls get in trouble, they call in reinforcements and look who shows up praising powelifter and critizing those who are exposing him.

Once again, let’s look at what others are saying about Chris aka powelifter...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: RAW FOOD Has Made Me SUPERHUMAN!!!
Posted by: fresh
Date: January 02, 2014 09:11AM

powerlifter is not interested in facts, JR.
you are feeding the troll.

Date: January 02, 2014 10:38AM

JR is patiently refuting powerlifters contention with a real example that people do all the time, and powerlifter still can't get the math right (JR is only showing 2.5 g of protein for the avo, powerlifter), and then we have people saying, why would i want to eat 20 bananas, that's crazy! and next it will be, MOST people won't eat that much salad, and on and on. hilarious.
(hint -it's not about YOU, rawpracticalist, it's about proving a point - you see that has nothing to do with your personal preferences?)

Date: January 02, 2014 11:37AM

And after all this, after powerlifter sees that JR is correct, and when powerlifter is unable to explain why I and many others are showing no thyroid problems while seemingly having no iodine in my diet, or no zinc deficiency symptoms, etc, etc, he will STILL continue to come on this board tomorrow and say, BUT IODINE IS a problem, and zinc is a problem! because the RDA's are accurate! and diet is so hard and raw foods are deficient!
Further confusing people in the endless unnecessary debate here, when things could be better focused on what works for people or many other things.

Posted by: anon101
Date: January 02, 2014 12:54PM

Classic Tom Billings Syndrome shown by PL
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

So it obvious that Chris aka powelifter is an Internet Shill or a troll and it’s looking more and more obvious that you are too!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 08:46PM by John Rose.

Date: January 03, 2014 08:44PM

banana who

i don't understand what is going on

you say appledate sandwich reminds you of someone because she/he didn't want politics on the forum

weren't you the one that explicitly stated the exact same thing

that politics do not belong on the forum?

are you saying that appledate is YOU?

i'm just really confused

is there something i'm missing?

who does appledate sandwich remind you of?

i thought you were the one that didn't want politics

are you appledate sandwich?

what's going on?

Date: January 03, 2014 08:48PM

Hahahahha i think John Rose loves me.

Date: January 03, 2014 08:54PM

hi appledate sandwich

thanks again

Date: January 03, 2014 09:16PM

powerlifter

<< Hahahahha i think John Rose loves me.>>

its pretty obvious

Date: January 03, 2014 09:19PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> banana who
>
> i don't understand what is going on
>
> you say appledate sandwich reminds you of someone
> because she/he didn't want politics on the forum
>
> weren't you the one that explicitly stated the
> exact same thing
>
> that politics do not belong on the forum?
>
> are you saying that appledate is YOU?
>
> i'm just really confused
>
> is there something i'm missing?
>
> who does appledate sandwich remind you of?
>
> i thought you were the one that didn't want
> politics
>
> are you appledate sandwich?
>
> what's going on?

I never said I didn't want politics on here. I said that we could discuss ANYTHING without resorting to name-calling. I don't want to dredge up that old thing but I said many times that I wanted to be able to discuss whatever I wanted without being censored. You are confusing me with Coco, Tam, and Jodi. Maybe I have missed somebody else? They were constantly trying to fight against political posts. I never understood why it was banned in the first place. If we argued over something, then one of those posters would say: "SEE! SEE! This is why we can't talk about politics--because it gets ugly!"

But notice how certain people are squabbling over raw food issues? winking smiley Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape conflict until you get over being afraid of it...

Date: January 03, 2014 09:28PM

Hey no reason to bring Coco, Tamukha and Jodi into this, who were some of our best members we had.

Date: January 03, 2014 09:36PM

banana who

oh okay

i guess that was your original point then

not that you did not like politics ( cuz i recall u had some political insights to various posts...)

but that you didn't appreciate the heinous and cruel brutality/abuse of name calling, shouting, bullying and censoring

yes, now i remember

you are right

i did mix you up with someone else

i thought u didn't like politics

but that wasn't true

you simply did not like the injustice of abuse

i must admit

it is not the kindest amongst flavors

Date: January 03, 2014 10:03PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> Hey no reason to bring Coco, Tamukha and Jodi into
> this, who were some of our best members we had.

LOL--obfuscate much? I didn't "bring them into this" in order to put them down but to distinguish myself from them.

Yes, I enjoyed their posts myself. They CHOSE to stop posting--no one forced them off.

Date: January 03, 2014 10:46PM

banana who Wrote:
> powerlifter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey no reason to bring Coco, Tamukha and Jodi
> into
> > this, who were some of our best members we had.
>
>
> LOL--obfuscate much? I didn't "bring them into
> this" in order to put them down but to distinguish
> myself from them.
>
> Yes, I enjoyed their posts myself. They CHOSE to
> stop posting--no one forced them off.

Hey you didn't bring these ex members into the convo to praise them anyway, you were implying they were the reason for stopping the politics discusson. None of this even has to do with politics so like i say why bring them into the convo.

The issue here is that you've suddenly turned super paranoid over night and are suddenly implying that all of our new members are shills and "sock puppets" which is laughable at best.

Most of our members have stopped posting here because nut jobs are driving them off the forum, telling them that there shills and working for the iluminatis and other crazy stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 10:47PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 03, 2014 11:20PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> -----
> > powerlifter Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hey no reason to bring Coco, Tamukha and Jodi
> > into
> > > this, who were some of our best members we
> had.
> >
> >
> > LOL--obfuscate much? I didn't "bring them into
> > this" in order to put them down but to
> distinguish
> > myself from them.
> >
> > Yes, I enjoyed their posts myself. They CHOSE
> to
> > stop posting--no one forced them off.
>
> Hey you didn't bring these ex members into the
> convo to praise them anyway, you were implying
> they were the reason for stopping the politics
> discusson. None of this even has to do with
> politics so like i say why bring them into th> convo.
>
> The issue here is that you've suddenly turned
> super paranoid over night and are suddenly
> implying that all of our new members are shills
> and "sock puppets" which is laughable at best.
>

Bullsheet. Veronique thought I was trying to ban political talk and I mentioned them because they were the ones who were doing it. I am not going to be accused of something I didn't do.

You're just pissed off that I wondered if you are an embedded shill. Too bad. You're not doing a very good job of convincing me that your motives are pure, just to let you know.

Tam and Jodi still post occasionally, so this idea that they are freaked out by Illuminati conspiracies is nonsense.

One regular would always act like the "voice of reason," always giving the government the benefit of the doubt and when I finally noticed this and asked the poster if s/he had a family in the government, I got crickets. So it made me a bit...wait for it...SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Coco felt harrassed by a couple of other posters apparently. She was gone by the time I logged in back in September. I wish she would have stayed but I suspect there was more going on. She can always come back when/if she wants to. Only she can decide that. No one "makes" anyone stop posting.

Have a good weekend. smiling smiley

Date: January 03, 2014 11:28PM

This has nothing to do with me, although yes it did seem to start with me the other day for some reason. Since then you have accused a number of people of being shills, sock puppets or trolls over night.

From myself to Ari, to apple date sandwich. Im sure we won't be the last also.

Im not going to speak for anyone else also, but a number of the people i would say are friends around here have left this place due to this type of crap and the sheer level of aggression from some members.

I can say 100% it has nothing to do with changes in the politics forum might i add like some are saying to be the reason why the traffic is down.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 03, 2014 11:40PM

[consciouslifenews.com]
I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate

Each popular poster was classified as “hostile,” “friendly,” or “indifferent” to my goal. We were supposed to cultivate friendship with the friendly posters as well as the mods (basically, by brownnosing and sucking up), and there were even notes on strategies for dealing with specific hostile posters. The info was pretty detailed, but not perfect in every case. “If you can convert one of the hostile posters from the enemy side to our side, you get a nice bonus. But this doesn’t happen too often, sadly. So mostly you’ll be attacking them and trying to smear them.”
[consciouslifenews.com]

Internet Shills come and go, but most of them have been around here a long time - that is what Infiltrators do - they are like wolves in sheep’s clothing - that’s why they all have the same MO - they’re all using the same Internet Shill Manual - they all start out by SUCKING UP to the Friendly Posters (e.g. la_veronique) and ATTACK what they perceive as the Hostile Posters (e.g. John Rose) who are a threat to their masters. Since I’ve been Studying this Piece of the Puzzle for over 20 years, their tactics are all too easy for me to identify, but they rely on the fact that most people don’t take the time to analyze what’s going on and even if they did, don’t know enough to spot the obvious.

Date: January 04, 2014 12:27AM

john rose

whether i agree or disagree with you

argue with you or placate you

take your side or imply that i am against you

its not what you want

whatever it is that you are looking for and want
is outside of my scope of imaginings

yet you bait me so that i will give you a response

because you want something

as if any response from me would be anything more than dry tinder to an already largely built conflagration

so what is it that you want

cuz

whatever it is

i can't give it to you

Date: January 04, 2014 07:15PM

Powerlifer, the people I called out were the aggressive ones. I fought back, as did some others, against their attempts to control. I flat out told them that they could simply avoid the misc. forum but they didn't want to avoid it. I understand the sense of loss when something is one way and then seems to change but that's life!

I was one who pleaded with the powers that be to get you to come back, by the way. In case you didn't know that.

The reason I began to wonder about you was when someone else accused you of being a shill. I started to think about how much more aggressively you seemed to post after coming back. And shills use medical lingo to discredit alternative health (because they are in the health industry to some capacity) so I started to wonder exactly how you have come to such a wealth of knowledge. At first I just assumed it was a hobby/interest like mine, but you do seem to be a medical professional so it does make me wonder why someone as down on raw foods as you seem to be is investing so much time on here on a lark.

It would feel just awful to think that people with whom I have conversed over the years were really just disinfo agents. So I certainly hope that is not the case with even one poster on here.

If I am off base with you about this, then I sincerely apologize. One of the worst things that you can do to a person is accuse them falsely.

Date: January 04, 2014 07:15PM

But where is Appledate Sammich? After all this, she's flown the coop!

Date: January 04, 2014 07:28PM

Im only aggressive when in defense bananawho hopefully you can even see that, although i know now the smartest tactic is to just completely avoid these type of peoples posts if thats the way it has to be, although this makes them try to bait me further. From now on im just going to ignore, try to do my own thing and promote what i believe in like ive always tried to do.

I know you did RE the politics and i wasn't trying to get at that sorry. I guess i just feel that we should let prana be the decider in regards to modding and that we should let members take there natural course, rather than trying to claim everyone is a troll from get go. Else no newbies will want to take part.

I am also not a medical professional unfortunately, id love to have that level of qualified knowledge however, i did a fitness instructor course though back when i was about 18, im just another poor misguided sole who had to learn about health the hard way and figured out early on that western medicine wasn't going to help my health issues, doesn't mean i don't try to use science or standard human physiology however as a base. Im more than happy to post my test results up showing adrenal fatigue/low cortisol, pyroluria, proving my backstory because im not trying to hide anything. I was a total mess. Im here to try help others and to be fair many can relate to my story of being chronically ill.

I just felt it was abit out of the blue for you to accuse me of being some shill suddenly, like i say look at my posts, im only ever aggressive in defense and i shouldn't rise to the bait like im told privately but its difficult, like i said in the other thread happy new year and water under the bridge, because i hate bad vibes.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2014 07:40PM by powerlifter.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables