Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: appledate sandwich
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:39PM

Me, too. I don't like to fight. I will, but I don't like it. It's hard online to know what someone is trying to say. Sometimes a joke will seem like a cut and that's unfortunate but it happens from time to time.

Happy NeW Year, for sure. If you have little education in the medical area, you're a natural and should pursue it if it's something you enjoy.

I believe in the power of raw foods, even if I don't currently practice what I preach. I have seen remarkable effects in just ONE day juice feasting that I know it's a miracle waiting to happen. I am not sure we have to be 100% but certainly the more the merrier.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:52PM

Everyones story should be presented, everyone is different after all. I love to hear of others making 100% raw work, but these people must also be tolerable to those who don't wish to or haven't been able to.

Thanks, i guess i have spent every single minute since i was about 14 trying to find out why i didn't feel well(god bless the internet), why i was chronic fatigued, digestive problems/low stomach acid/candida/opportunistic infections, hormonal issues, stagnant liver etc. From there on it became abit obsessive, so yeah ive had alot of time to research lol, but i guess you have to do what you have to do, to get well.

Id love to go back to university(was a web developer) and do something medical related, however at my age it would take several years and i don't know if i would have it in my ability. I can retain high levels of knowledge in my head but im not naturally that smart unfortunately lol. Alternative health will always be something i enjoy greatly, i have been in a dark place whilst ill so to hear others PM me saying they got X test or such and now there on the road to recovery due to hearing my story, its very inspiring.

I believe in the power of raw foods and in particular plant foods myself also. You will know im a big fan of plant foods, herbs, sea veggies etc. But i really don't prescribe to any of the fad diets like 80/10/10 or 100% raw however, i don't feel they are healthy for the majority of individuals.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2014 07:54PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2014 08:53PM

<<But where is Appledate Sammich? After all this, she's flown the coop! >>

what was the alternative?

Date: January 04, 2014 09:10PM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <>
>
> what was the alternative?

Staying and facing the music? The Internets isn't for the faint of heart.

Date: January 04, 2014 09:44PM

hmmm....

is that so

interesting

Date: January 04, 2014 10:20PM

LOL...Why yes it is! winking smiley

I wonder what ever happened to Raw Alice and Jono...Arawnut, etc. So many IDs, so little time...

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: January 06, 2014 01:52PM

banana who to PL--> "so I started to wonder exactly how you have come to such a wealth of knowledge"

Most of the info that PL gives can be found on the internet, where, no doubt, he's getting them also.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: January 06, 2014 08:34PM

Name calling? Borderline cyber bullying? Where was prana?

You two sure make it hard to recommend this place.

Maybe I’m late but I’m going to interrupt this little victory party with some facts. Appledate Sandwich is a real person. She is very real from the top of her head to the tips of her pink painted toenails. She grows the best little sour apple I’ve ever had. AND SHE IS MY FRIEND!

I can assure you all she is not anyone’s puppet (sock, or any other type), she is not a troll, shrill, or any other of the names you might call her. Appledate Sandwich is NOT an old member returning under a new name. She is also not a figment of my imagination, or an alter ego. I’ve only ever used one name here in the nearly 12 years I been a member. I did meet Appledate at a market last year, and told her about this forum. She had NEVER heard of it until then. She stayed at my house last month while a water leak was being fixed at hers. When she was here, she ate 100% raw, got into it and spent some of her time checking out this forum while I worked.

Appledate is cute and extremely outgoing, and is one of those people who could go into any crowd of strangers, jump in saying something silly, cute, or sarcastic/funny, and be welcome. She is great with quick witted funny little quips, like she posted here. Her positive attitude is usually infectious, but I guess a couple of you didn't like her sense of humor. I’m 100% certain that Appledate joined here with only the best of intentions.

Thank you to those of you who treated her with the respect any new member deserves. For those of you who care, don’t worry about her. We had fun making up what a “cyber bully victory dance” would look like...she had the best one. Now she just thinks this place is a waste of time, and wonders what I see in it.

To those who showed her no respect, and chose to falsely accuse, the way I see it anything I type would be a waste of keystrokes. However, I will say that I think you accomplished three things:

1. You chased away a wonderful, interesting, caring, happy person who is genuinely interested in eating raw. Simply put, Appledate would have been a great new member.

2. You showed anyone else who might be thinking about joining how they will be treated, if they don’t post the way YOU think they should.

3. And…You gave me a big laugh watching Appledate do her butt shakin’ version of your cyber bully victory dance!

Date: January 06, 2014 08:51PM

LOL! Positive attitude? "She" (or whoever it is) started in with the snark right off the bat.

Wow, this place is Bizarro World. I really don't know what to think.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 06, 2014 09:57PM

In a different thread, swimmer asked someone else…

<<<Is using an insult for an example really necessary?>>>

And then, I asked swimmer…

Who made the 1st insult?

Who said...

"The stupidest thing I've read since morning! Thanks for the laugh."

Who said...

Not to call you stupid because that would be rude, …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m still waiting for an answer!

Date: January 06, 2014 10:57PM

Deflect much John? I wouldn't expect you to apologize, but you attack me for setting the record straight about Appledate by digging up a year old thread where you tried to get me to take responsibility for someone else's words?

I'll just repeat my earlier statement:

swimmer Wrote:

> To those who showed her no respect, and chose to
> falsely accuse, the way I see it anything I type
> would be a waste of keystrokes.

Date: January 07, 2014 01:20AM

<<<by digging up a year old thread where you tried to get me to take responsibility for someone else's words?>>>

You really are CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again…

Who made the 1st insult?

Who said...

"The stupidest thing I've read since morning! Thanks for the laugh."

Who said...

Not to call you stupid because that would be rude, …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can’t you answer these simple questions?

Don’t you know how to use the Search function on this website?

Once you find the answer to these 3 questions, I’ll be expecting an apology from you!

Date: January 07, 2014 01:27AM

So your way of defending your rude behavior is wanting me to take responsibility for something SOMEONE ELSE said over a year ago? Search for yourself, and do not assign me homework!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2014 01:31AM by swimmer.

Date: January 07, 2014 01:29AM

swimmer Wrote:
>... the way I see it anything I
> type
> > would be a waste of keystrokes.

Still true apparently.

Date: January 07, 2014 01:30AM

<<<wanting me to take responsibility for something SOMEONE ELSE said over a year ago?>>>

You are BEYOND CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said those things???

Date: January 07, 2014 01:31AM

> swimmer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >... the way I see it anything I
> > type
> > > would be a waste of keystrokes.
>
>
> Still true apparently.

Date: January 07, 2014 01:38AM

YOU ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!

Here’s an obvious CLUE - YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO SAID THOSE THINGS!

Once again…

YOU ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!

Date: January 07, 2014 01:41AM

Once again...

Once you find the answer to these 3 questions, I’ll be expecting an apology from you!

Date: January 07, 2014 01:54AM

<<<Search for yourself, and do not assign me homework!>>>

I see you added this on your 3rd edit.

On September 20, 2012, you wrote…

<<<No I will not do the homework that you think you can asign. Research your own posts if you can't remember.>>>

Once again…

Date: January 07, 2014 02:56AM

Hey swimmer,

The fact that you don’t know who wrote those RUDE Comments explains why YOU HAVE BEEN RUDE TO ME ever since those words were typed. When I came to the defense of those people who were insulted, you came to the defense of the person who made the 1st Insult, which is why I asked you, “Who made the 1st insult?” And then, you actually thought that I “wanted you to take responsibility for something SOMEONE ELSE said over a year ago”! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And now, you continue to be RUDE to me and have the audacity to ask for an apology from me. As soon as I saw that AS was a friend of yours, it all made sense. NO WONDER YOUR FRIEND WAS RUDE TO ME!!! Her brain was polluted by your IGNORANCE!!!

By the way, I’m still expecting an apology from you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2014 03:08AM by John Rose.

Date: January 07, 2014 10:47AM

[www.youtube.com]

not sure why but

this scene suddenly popped into my mind ( really weird... i don't quite understand it myself)

Date: January 07, 2014 03:20PM

It’s like déjà vu all over again!!!

Indeed, this whole thread reminds me of “when Zsuzsa posted here and there was a lot of turmoil because she was Sick and started attacking me and Pete.” What pursued was that everyone who was Zsuzsa’s FRIEND came to her defense despite the FACT that she was CLEARLY in the WRONG!!!

What I’m about to Post are 4 relatively long Posts and many of y’all will NOT be interested, but I know that many of y’all love the DRAMA and others just want to understand the TRUTH. In order to make sense out of all of this, I will sort of work backwards and start with a couple of old Posts from long ago during the Zz Drama in this Post and then, I’ll bring this up to date with a couple of Posts in my next Post that exlain why I asked “WRONG ALL ALONG swimmer” - “Who made the 1st insult?”

Anyway, here are 2 Posts from long ago during the Zz Drama. Unfortunately, the links are no longer active, but I’ll still use them the show the beginning and end of each Post.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: John/Pete/Zsuzsa
Samantha (---.watrfd01.mi.comcast.net)
Date: 10-31-02 02:31

Okay, one more thing as I can't keep my thoughts to myself. (I know I should. I'm working on it, lol)

I know that most everyone wants the discord between John R., Pete and Zsusza to end, but I don't think it's that simple.

The way I see it, in John Roses' case, a man has a right to defend himself. As I've said, I've re-read past posts and it does seem that Zsuzsa "attacks" John's posts often, and she gets quite personal. She doesn't simply disagree with John and attack his opionions, she tends to attack him as a person and that's not right.

I don't think it's fair to lump John and Zsuzsa in the same category as I don't believe they both perpetuated this. I think it's very one-sided. I think in John's and Zsuzsa's case it is Zsuzsa to blame. I think John had every right to defend himself on this board as it is on this board that Zsuzsa tries to discredit him at almost every turn. I'm not sure her motivation, but it's not fair to say that John should let this go. I wonder if we could all let it go if it were us that were being called "gimmck pushers". I don't think I could, nor do I think one should. In this case I am 100% on John's side. To me this isn't a mere petty squabble between a couple of people. To me, it's John defending himself, and rightly so.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Unbelievable! Pete just won't stop with his litany of lies!
Amanda (---.watrfd01.mi.comcast.net)
Date: 09-01-02 00:56

Zsuzsa,

I can't argue with you...you're absolutely right in that I haven't contributed much to this board. Basically, I haven't felt qualified to do so. I am in no position to offer advice to anyone regarding the raw foods way of eating as I am still learning myself. Bottom line..I just don't feel qualified. I've been basically a faithful lurker for the past 2 or so years, with only occasional postings here and there. Where you are absolutely wrong is in your continual unfair treatment of two people whom I've grown very fond of on this board. Those being Pete and John Rose. I appreciate and admire these two men so much that I cannot and will not keep quiet on this issue. Your unfair and often cruel posts to Pete and John have brought me out of hiding. I know they don't need my defense but I feel compelled. These guys have been unfailing in their willingness to share their considerable knowledge with anyone who wants it or needs it. They have never asked for anything in return. However, what they've recieved from you are cruel labels such as pushers of gimmicks and predators of those new to raw foods. You continually cross lines and distort their words. If you don't agree with them, out come the fangs. This is when you start calling them pushers of misinformation and brainwashers. This is when you start calling their opinions gimmicks. This to me, shows a lack of real intelligence on your part: your back is to the wall in defense of your argument so you bring out the personal attacks in attempt to divert attention away from your lack of being able to defend your position. Where it goes way too far is when you accuse Pete and John of harming others, when you essentailly accuse them of trying to misinform others in order to make a buck. This is not only outrageously riduculous but it borders on slanderous. John advocates juice fasting and Pete uses supplements. They are not, as you imply, evil brainwashers trying to overrun the world with misinformation and propaganda in the spirit of capitalism. You know better than this Zsusza. Even if you'll never admit it, you know better.

Now, what's even worse is this new game you seem to be playing in painting yourself the victim in all of this. When Pete or John, or anyone else for that matter, comes to their own defense in personal attacks you have perpetrated upon them, you deem yourself "attacked" or "harassed". Then you twist the words in their previous posts completely around and throw them back at them in "response posts" as fodder for your seemingly uncontrollable need to make those who do not agree with you into some sort of raw foodist monster who wants nothing more than to harm others through their misinformation. You cross lines and you distort. If it wasn't so destructive it would almost be funny. Don't paint yourself as an innocent in this Zsusza. We're not stupid and it's not working. Having said all of this, none of it intelligently mind you, as I'm so infuriated at the moment, this is the last post I'll have of any length directed toward you personally Zsusza because I can't waste energy on you anymore. Life's too short to be spent arguing with a seemingly bitter and unforgiving small person such as youself. This is not to say that I won’t stand by the people whom I think you are unfair to, but to keep visitng this topic with you is a waste of my time as you seem way too far gone. I know you are passionate about which you speak, but when that passion crosses over into harmful words to those who make real and significant contributions (of which I am not one) to this board then I can remain quiet no longer. All I can say is that if you are an example of what a fruitarian should be, than I want no part of it. Pass the veggies.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Once again, the Point here is that Zsusza was CLEARLY in the WRONG and all of her FRIENDS came to her defense!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 07, 2014 03:22PM

Now, here are 2 more Posts to help everyone understand why I asked “WRONG ALL ALONG swimmer” - “Who made the 1st insult?”

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: September 17, 2012 08:57PM

<<<If 100% of the people respect 100% of the people 100% of the time, then 100% of the people get along 100% of the time. It’s that simple, no division needed.>>>

Swimmer,

Your whole Premise is FLAWED!!! There have been many Studies that Prove those STATS are impossible. 4% of the population are Psychopaths and if you don’t Study them, you cannot Identify them. Once you Study them, they are very easy to Identify, but very few people know what to look for and understand why it’s important and most importantly, these Psychopaths do NOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT.

Indeed, I am deeply saddened to see so many people so easily FOOLED. All of us are FOOLS and all of us are IGNORANT and if you get offended by being called a FOOL or IGNORANT, then you’re way more Ignorant than you think.

Shelton was right once again when he quoted Trall, “Correction is always distasteful to the truant child” and this not only applies to What we Eat, but how we’ve been Brainwashed, which is why Shelton said, “Detoxification must be accompanied with De-Indoctrination.” When you are Brainwashed, you have been FOOLED, hence you are a FOOL. Please don’t forget that there is more than one definition for a word and it should be clear by now for anyone paying attention that I do NOT mean FOOL as in Chump, just like I do NOT mean IGNORANT as in Stupid.

Do I call people FOOLS and do I say that they’ve been Tricked and they’ve been FOOLED?

A better question would be - how many times have I said that we are all Tricked and Fooled and are FOOLS if we don’t WAKE UP!!!

So do PSYCHOPATHS Deserve our RESPECT!?!?!?

HELL NO!!!

Not only does the Sickest of the Sickest of us NOT Deserve any RESPECT, but for the 4th time I’ve posted this - “your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more. One must develop a cold exterior to them and view them from a distance. Do Not Pity them, Feel Sorry for them or sympathize with them.”

Once again, once you know what to look for, it is very easy to spot a Psychopath and instead accusing me of being some Un-Empathic Boob, you guys should be thanking me for doing you a favor. Indeed, it's déjà vu all over again!
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: September 19, 2012 06:29PM

Swimmer,

Thanks for taking the time to re-read some of my posts, but you’ll need to read all of chat’s posts to really understand what’s going on.

<<<You’re saying that the psychopaths from the previous administration allowed the Sept 11, 2001 disaster to occur so they could start false wars to make profit. You’re saying that those same psychopaths have infiltrated the current administration, and are planning a similar situation.>>>

No, it’s NOT about Money - it’s about Control - it’s about Divide and Conquer.

What I am saying is that Psychopaths have been Ruling the world for thousands of years, so it’s not a matter of some of them infiltrating this administration and the next. Case in point, let’s begin by looking at Martin Luther King’s famous "I've Been to the Mountaintop" Speech…

“Now, what does all of this mean in this great period of history? It means that we've got to stay together. We've got to stay together and maintain unity. You know, whenever Pharaoh wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Egypt, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it. What was that? He kept the slaves fighting among themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, something happens in Pharaoh's court, and he cannot hold the slaves in slavery. When the slaves get together, that's the beginning of getting out of slavery. Now let us maintain unity.”

Now let’s look at Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

One weakness Psychopaths have is that once one studies them and begins to understand them, they become predictable. While tactics vary from one to another, most Psychopaths follow a similar Strategy when Conning either an Individual or an Organization.

Their Strategy is as follows:

3) Divide and Conquer

Just as a Pride of Lions will seek to separate a targeted Wildebeest from the rest of the Herd, so Psychopaths seek to isolate their Victims from the rest of Humanity. They accomplish this through the tactic of Divide and Conquer.

In a Personal Relationship, the Psychopath will sabotage and undermine his or her Victim’s Relationships with Family and Friends. Exacerbated by the Negative Drama and Costs associated with the Victim their Friends and Family drop out of contact leaving the Victim without the Support and Guidance of their Social Group.

In an Organizational Setting, Psychopaths are the consummate Office Politicians. They seek to create Factions within the Organization and then, turn those Factions against each other to create as much Chaos as possible. Psychopaths swim in Chaos and the more the better. Secretly, they start to draw the Gullible, Weak Minded and fellow Psychopaths to their side while intensifying their efforts to have the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, ones that could have the Strength of Character to Expose them Expelled. They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs. Control of the Organization slips into the hands of the Source behind the Dysfunction - the Psychopath who created it all.

Once again, it’s NOT about Money - it’s about Control and Money is just one of the many ways we’re being Controlled.

Let me digress for a moment. Are you aware that the way Money is Introduced into the System and then loaned out makes all of us Slaves? Do you know that there is Not enough Money in circulation to pay the Interest on the Debt we owe to these Monsters? Do you know that every Economic Crises around the world is by design? Do you know that Iceland figured out that over 90% of their Debt was Fabricated, just like it is everywhere except for the Countries we are at War with? Do you know that the $1.5 Quadrillion in Bogus Derivatives is a Black Hole that is impossible for us to get out of?

If you don’t know these facts and would like to, check out Foster Gamble’s Documentary “Thrive” or Peter Joseph’s “Zeitgeist Addendum.” Do you know that Foster Gamble is a lot like John Robbins? Once Foster Woke Up, he refused to fulfill his families’ plans for him to take over Procter and Gamble just like Robbins did not want to take over Baskin Robbins and basically for the same reason. I’ve even done some YouTube Videos showing the Common Links and the Common Flaws in the Thrive Movement, the Zeitgeist Movement and Conspiracy Theorists like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and David Icke. I still have not uploaded these yet as I am still trying to figure out what people are ready to hear, which is why I am here bouncing my ideas off of everyone, so thanks for all of your Feedback be it Positive or Negative because I need to know both!

<<<You’re also saying that those same psychopaths have infiltrated this board and you know who they are.>>>

No, 4% of the population are Psychopaths and they don’t want us to be healthy because that would destroy them and we could not be so easily Manipulated, so to assume that they haven’t come here in the past or that they are not here now would be naïve. As I just mentioned in another thread, which I posted at the same time you posted this, I have only identified 1 Psychopath here at this site now and I know because I pay attention and I am a Gifted Pattern Assimilator - I see things most people do not!!! I say Gifted because it is not something I had to work at - it’s what we call Intrinsic Knowledge. However, I do have 176 Related Files to Psychopaths, half of which I created within the last 2 years. I could not have had this conversation with you 2 years ago, so when I tell people that they don’t have all of the Pieces of the Puzzle, I can say that because I didn’t either as little as 2 years ago and there’s still a lot more for me to learn However, I do believe that I have identified most of the important Pieces of the Puzzle and I have created a 6 Box System with 18 Portals and 208 Pieces, all of which Logically Connect to all of the other Pieces.

In effect, I have coded everything we need to know to solve most of our problems in Algebraic form and now, instead of trying to think how this Concept relates to any other Concept, I can simplify this by using these 208 Pieces. With this System I can show the Flaw in the I Ching or even the Flaw in Spirituality. Now when I give the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species, I know that it takes 90 Pieces.

<<<So anyone who disagrees with you is "denying" or “in denial”, and therefore must be a psychopath.>>>

No, most people disagree with me because most people are afraid of the Truth and they don’t have enough Pieces to the Puzzle and I know that and I do NOT take anything personally, unlike most people who are reacting to me. Have you read my notes on why people can’t accept 9/11 Truth [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ]?

Here is a small example of my notes and if you have not read all of my notes, I know you’re smart enough to put 2 and 2 together…

“As I thought about all of these Responses, I realized that what is Common to every one of them is the Emotion of Fear. People are Afraid of being Ostracized, they’re Afraid of being Alienated, they’re Afraid of being Shunned, they’re Afraid of their Lives being Inconvenienced - they’d have to Change their Lives, they’re Afraid of being Confused, they’re Afraid of Psychological Deterioration, they’re Afraid of Feeling Helpless and Vulnerable and they’re Afraid they won’t be Able to handle the Feelings that are coming up. None of us want to Feel Helpless and Vulnerable, so we want to Defend ourselves and the way we often do that is with Anger. So then, we become Angry and when we become Angry, then we become Indignant, we become Offended, we want to Ridicule the Messenger, we want to Pathologize the Messenger and we want to CENSOR the Messenger.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

Once again, I’m aware where most people are at and I’m trying to figure out a way to help them.

<<<Psychopaths are part of the half of the the people that do not like you, so it’s not worth trying to get along or respect them.>>>

Swimmer, do you remember back when Zsuzsa posted here and there was a lot of turmoil because she was Sick and started attacking me and Pete. Pete caught her Sickness and reciprocated, but I knew what was going on and I tried my best to help her, but all she could do when her back was up against the wall was to twist everything I said and even lied about what I said. Since Zz posted a lot, just like I used to, we both had lots of fans and almost every one of Zz’s fans jump on her side without taking the time to see she was lying and making everything up. Luckily for me, I had people who took the time, like you are now, and re-read everything and came to my defense, but still that was not enough for most people and Bryan was actually one of them (sorry to bring you into this, but I know you remember the ordeal).

It is for this reason that I ended my OP with…

Indeed, it's déjà vu all over again!

Once again, thanks for taking the time to re-read some of the related posts and if you would like for me to email you any of my files, just let me know

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2014 03:35PM by John Rose.

Date: January 10, 2014 12:29AM

John Rose Wrote:
... “WRONG ALL ALONG swimmer”...

I like that. It's gotta certain ring to it...but I think "rolling along swimmer" might fit better. Though sometimes it's "roll all along swimmer" cuz I need to inspire my peeps. smiling smiley

Call me whatever, but dude, you seriously need to let things go. That kind of grudge can't be good for your health. Where are you? Lets get together sometime vape a couple of bowls of organic homegrown and chill. I'll make some of Appledates famous sour apple/medjool sandwiches. Hang out for awhile, create things, do some art or crafts, or 3d animations. Let art work it's magic, maybe you can find some zen.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables