Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

There are highly successful vegans who eat poor diets
Date: January 06, 2014 09:04AM

This thread will be high level spiritual talk, so if you don't believe in electrical charges and the spirit world it might be best to skip this thread. l am hesitant to start this thread.

There are various highly spiritual groups of vegans who are highly successful vegans and will always be. It doesn't matter what they eat, they are successful and thrive. l know many such people.

I know people who have been eating vegan junk food for almost 20 years and they thrive. l know another who eats a handful of lentil sprouts or barley sprouts per day and they thrive (no greens, no fruit, no vegetables ever). l know a man who eats only a small amount of almond nuts and he thrives. l know a fruitarian and he thrives. None take B12 to my knowledge.

Why is this the case, and do you really want to know?

There is a lot going on that we don't understand, and there are vegans who are highly enlightened and have no personal moral choice but to continue being vegan. These people are ordinary people, but they have one thing that most people don't have. It's not just enlightenment, that is part of it, but it is far more than that.

You hear about meditation groups who are vegan, and they go on year after year with no problems and no supplements. So what's going on?

Again, why are these people the long term exception, any ideas?

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: There are highly successful vegans who eat poor diets
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 06, 2014 09:44AM

i think they thrive

cuz they are in love

in love with what?

i have no idea

but to thrive in ALL weather and in ALL terrain

one MUST be in love

that is

key

plus they probably focus on what it is that they are absolutely in love with

24/7/365

and this spurs them on to higher levels of thriving

its a positive feedback loop and it is absolutely achievable

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 06, 2014 12:00PM

Are these people really thriving or just appear to be thriving, is what id ask. Most of these people crash in the end in my opinion.

There are thousands of sad eaters who appear to be in perfect health eating nothing but junk food, drinking alcohol, jacked up on coffee and other stimulants, smoking cigarettes etc then at some point they crash completely or get cancer/serious health problems. It might appear like the cancer has come out of nowhere because these people were "healthy" but under the scenes they aren't as healthy as they appear to be in my opinion anyway.

Many of these people live on there sympathetic nervous system, so it might appear like they have endless amounts of energy but its not true energy.

I was one of those people, i ate nothing but junk food, i partied heavily and drank lots of alcohol, id get a few hours sleep at best then id be raring to go again the following morning whether it was a workout or another party. People just assumed i was an endless ball of energy because i was young but it wasn't real and yeah most of these people crash in the end eventually in my opinion.

My friends father hasn't ate a fruit or vegetable in his life, his diet consists mostly of sugary cereals, alcohol and junk food. Yet he's still going strong, he is oblivious to the need for plantfoods and feels there un-necessary because he's got this far without them and is "healthy". Time will tell i guess if he crashes or gets some serious health complication.

These people wouldn't last long at all if they were truly only living off a handful of almonds daily in my opinion anyway.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2014 12:04PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 06, 2014 03:11PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread will be high level spiritual talk, so
> if you don't believe in electrical charges and the
> spirit world it might be best to skip this thread.
> l am hesitant to start this thread.
>
> There are various highly spiritual groups of
> vegans who are highly successful vegans and will
> always be. It doesn't matter what they eat, they
> are successful and thrive. l know many such
> people.
>
> I know people who have been eating vegan junk food
> for almost 20 years and they thrive. l know
> another who eats a handful of lentil sprouts or
> barley sprouts per day and they thrive (no greens,
> no fruit, no vegetables ever). l know a man who
> eats only a small amount of almond nuts and he
> thrives. l know a fruitarian and he thrives. None
> take B12 to my knowledge.
>
> Why is this the case, and do you really want to
> know?
>
> There is a lot going on that we don't understand,
> and there are vegans who are highly enlightened
> and have no personal moral choice but to continue
> being vegan. These people are ordinary people, but
> they have one thing that most people don't have.
> It's not just enlightenment, that is part of it,
> but it is far more than that.
>
> You hear about meditation groups who are vegan,
> and they go on year after year with no problems
> and no supplements. So what's going on?
>
> Again, why are these people the long term
> exception, any ideas?

I think the mind is a much more powerful tool than most people think. It wouldn't surprise me if you could essentially create nutrients through powerful and deep meditation and/or other spiritual practices. Or maybe they can harness energy from their spiritual practice and don't need to use food for energy.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 06, 2014 06:13PM

Those who thrive on a poor diet usually eat a minimal diet, they are not overloading their system and since digestion take too much energy out of the body, they can thrive for years but usually they do not live long.
The missing nutrients in the long run will catch up with them and they die young.
The lesson from this is that most of us have health problems because we eat toooooooooo much.
I need to go make another smoothie....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2014 06:16PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 06, 2014 06:55PM

raw practicalist

<<The lesson from this is that most of us have health problems because we eat toooooooooo much.
I need to go make another smoothie....>>

LOLsmiling smiley

hey can you make one for me too?

hold the onion
add some more kale

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 07, 2014 03:39PM

One thing I read recently was that more people die during the holidays than any other time of the year. The reason may be too much food and less exercise.
At work there is Christmas candies everywhere, people constantly eating.
Gone are the days in the history of mankind where there were periods of famine and the body had to rely on its stored nutrients.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables