Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

purified water???
Posted by: minou33 ()
Date: November 25, 2006 02:20AM

I was wondering what people do for their water (for drinking and rinsing)? I try to use bottled water as much as possible.. but even the bottled water I buy comes in plastic containers. I have not yet seen any water sold in glass bottles (like I wish they would come). I don't know how I feel about "water purifiers"... Please tell me what you all do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: purified water???
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: November 25, 2006 10:52AM

I use a water filter from Wellness Water. It's not perfect as it's made out of plastic, but better than bottled water (just think of all that plastic that is being made and hopefully recycled).

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: minou33 ()
Date: November 25, 2006 01:43PM

Rob,

Are we able to test any of these filters to make sure they actually work? I have a water filter on my refrigerator but I don't really trust it to give me pure water.

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: November 25, 2006 11:17PM

You'd have to take some of the filtered water to a lab which could test the water and give a report on it. Don't know any more on this.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: November 26, 2006 04:04AM

The Aquasana water filter claims (paraphrasing) that "No filter has ever been made at any price that matches the water purity if an Aquasana water filter". I use one and I am happy with it. I wish that the spout were not attached at the faucet but it is a small issue. I got mine from at www.aquasanastore.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables