Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I am a raw vegan slut
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 16, 2014 12:16AM

I follow all the gurus. I read all the books. I been to most of the retreats and places all over the planet. The restaurants, the raw vegan farmers market corner, I been to the raw vegan events in Miami..I love raw vegan food and I love raw vegan people.

We are all pretty weird, face it.

My Juliano raw cookbook has lipgloss all over it. I got invited to David Wolfes room back in the 90s and I brought my mom. I been all over durianriders and freeleas videos.I been to 30 b a day sucks. I see it all. I met just about every guru out there and I do know dirt on them all.

I have 75 raw vegan cookbooks. I make about 20 recipes in each one. I still eat raw after all this time and two kids and a major move.

I just wrote an article for my organic coop's newsletter and my next one will be telling the whole city to eat raw. We are in the dark ages of doctors and insurance companies. Darkness is upon us. And we still shine brightly.

I been to all the forums, every single one. When GITMR died, something in me died.

I am so infused with this community. I love it. I just wish my partner ate all raw too. Its working though! How could I fall in love with someone who is not raw. Just goes to show.

I did date a raw vegan once though. He had this thing where he thought he was infested with parasites. He would make a raw stew of cayenne pepper, avocado lemon and dulse and it was not very good. He would make me avocado stuffed with chopped bell peppers.he brushed his teeth with neem. Maybe he was really into tantric sex, which turned me off. I was so broken and I just needed someone to love me, not molest me at the time. He told me the USA didnt land on the moon.

Oh another one, another raw vegan, I let him give me a colonic. Which is what he did for work. lol. I also let a raw vegan iridologist give me an exam, and the results I remember ..was I had IBS. Its was such BS.

In his bathroom, I rememeber seeing 811 book by Douglas Graham, fresh off the press in his bathroom, I read on the toilet and didnt think much of it until three years or so when DR came on the scene.

I became obsessed with 811, too many bananas, I then back to Ann Wigmore retreat for two months, all green soup and papaya.

I Seen a fight between David Wolfe and Gabriel Cousens, live, I was there when David yelled I JUST WANT SOME TROPICAL FRUIT.

I seen all the bitch fights, weddings, hookups, enema dudes..its been a journey. I been to Hippocrates. I tasted the blended garlic in my salad and burned the top of my mouth.

Looking looking for??? I dont know.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2014 12:27AM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am a raw vegan slut
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: January 16, 2014 12:52AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Looking looking for??? I dont know.

Great Post!

I think sometime its just about the journey, not a destination. Enjoy the raw-ride!

Date: January 16, 2014 01:09AM

I know I love the raw ride, its what gets me up. The other day I was watching a durian rider video like I do everyday. I love that man. Anyways, he starts reading someones comments online...like " this person wrote, nyah nyah.." and he started reading a post I posted! Imagine my shock. I was listening to him go on an on. In a dark tone. Maybe making fun of me? I dont know I was too embarrassed I had to turn it off.

He was going on and on talking..and I just want to put his head in my hands and say I love you man. You are so cool. I do.

We all have comments opinions and we all take sides in situations, and in others take other peoples sides..not alot of us have true integrity all the time. I am sorry. I apologize to anyone over comments on forums I may have written.

You do have to remember, almost everyone reads your comments in this world. In this raw vegan world empire. I understand. If I think the taliferos scammed someone, Jingee will hear it and email me. So I will try to support everyone instead of criticize, if I was.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 16, 2014 03:13AM

I loved that post. Very off-beat and interesting. And I would LOVE to hear those stories that you teasingly mention!

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: January 16, 2014 09:56PM

I don't care much for Durianrider and Freelee. Apparently Hitler doesn't too in this funny video smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Teladel ()
Date: January 17, 2014 06:20AM

I didn't really like your thread of yours it displays close-mindedness and a smug persona.

Date: January 17, 2014 10:49AM

Ok Telemind I will open my mind. I was in a good mood when I wrote it sorry if I got carried away. I have a really dark sense of humour. Maybe that was it. I love all you guys and my loneliness is quelled when I get online here. I been writing on this forum since 2003 I think under different names too. I meant well. Just telling that I have been in love with raw for so long and some funny stories. Thats what I meant. Just trying to connect. I feel terrible if u think that.

Maybe you are right, how do I delete a post.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2014 10:52AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 17, 2014 11:01AM

Hey Mado,

Don't pay attention to TROLLS - EVERYONE LOVES YOU and they LOVED YOUR POST!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 17, 2014 11:22AM

John, I am so not smug!! I live in a cottage in the mountains and I do not drive, so I am stuck here. I eat apples. Its rainy here.

Is that what it means?

smug (smg)
adj. smug·ger, smug·gest
Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself.

ok maybe yes. I can see that. I claim I in fact was a little happy sounding that was offensive to someone. But who on earth, isnt smug at sometime or another? We all do this.

and then..close mindedness. Oh thats not good. I am a raw foodist. I dont know is that close minded or pretty open? I read all the gurus books and click on all the youtube videos and go to every raw food event I can and meet up all the members all the time and I travel..Maybe I need to be more open about...I am not sure. I share my ideas and opinions here. I dont have any raw food friends here, they are all penpals. I am dating a cooked food eater, thats pretty open.

It doesnt matter I love chatting with all you guys even if its about nothing.

god I am so confused. YOu know what its late and I am lonely thats all.

I had hardly anything to eat today. Just grapes. I get one here sometimes when I feel not right. I am stressed out over work. My boyfriend is leaving.
I am not really a good typist. Its hard for me to type or write well. Maybe I need to sit down and think about what I am writing so it inspires people.

I was a member of Natures first law forum which was really tough. GITMR seemed to like me alot and all the fruitarian dishes I made. I would like to share my raw food recipes on here, but I hate typing in the thing. Thats the only code I know. Anyways, all those forums, all dead now. This one is only one that stayed so something must be right over here

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 17, 2014 11:39AM

Hey Mado,

Once again, don't pay attention to TROLLS!

Since our message threatens the Status Quo, I always pay attention to new posters and anytime anyone comes here and has anything negative to say, my Spidey Sense tells me to beware. Fresh questioned whether or not this new poster’s first post was a joke and now they’re trying to stir up trouble, so please don't pay attention to them.

Once again, EVERYONE LOVES YOU and they LOVED YOUR POST!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 17, 2014 12:14PM

HI John
= I was watching this show called THE GAME on VH1 anyone seen it..and I seen the whole season.

Its a guy named MYSTERY and he teaches social misfits to, pick up the hardest women to pick up...and get them all over you...like to go into a strip club and take home a stripper which he says is the "hardest Mark"
which is the final show.

And one of them does, a complete nerd.

Its a reality show so I dont know how fake, but he teaches these nerds how to pick up women, in the hardest place imaginable, like jogging. And guys do it.

He trains them. This is how. He teaches guys that when you meet a hot woman, you have to give them a "NEG" which means, you put them down subtly. That is supposed to drive women crazy. They sense, this man just put me down, he must be important or famous...and then THEY wind up being all over the guy. Mystery says women like to be put down. Its a turn on or something.

WHat do you think?

""" THIS IS QUOTED""""

Here are some references: A neg is a backhanded compliment, usually said by a man to a woman, to surprise and/or annoy her so she does a double take and tries to prove her value to the man. Negging comes from the Pick Up Artist community and was a very popular method suggested to men who wanted to take very attractive women "down a notch" in the mid 2000s.

Negs are short, sincere, to the point and should make the intended 'target' laugh or smile, not scowl or get angry. A neg intends to show an attractive woman that the guy talking to her offers something new and exciting to the conversation yet isn't tongue tied, swayed by her beauty or intimidated. As many men approaching attractive women start off with a compliment, this distinguishes the man who negs from the crowd. As well, if the neg works properly, the woman will try to prove her value to the man by engaging him, chasing him or other preening behaviors that show sexual or romantic interest.

Have you negged someone or used a neg yourself? Share your definition or what worked and what didn't: Neg Stories

The term neg originates with a Pick Up Artist who goes by the name Mystery (real name: Erik von Markovik). Mystery coined the term around 2004 or 2005 through his company, The Mystery Method, which teaches Average Frustrated Chumps (AFCs) how to transform into master seducers. Neil Strauss' book, The Game (2005) speaks often of negs and how to use them within the context of Mystery's Method.

Examples of a neg:

Growing up there was a kid in my class who always wore a weird green sweater, and we used to tease him about looking like a giant booger. I swear this sweater (touch arm lightly) is the same color!
Wow, great hair. Extensions?

'''''''

Is that funny John.

-- I am not saying anyone is picking me up. Just about how slight put downs actually get womens attention sometimes..

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2014 12:20PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: January 17, 2014 08:13PM

MADO, I am sorry you feel alone and it's fine if you use this forum as a way to connect with people of the same idea's. Maybe I am reading into this but you seem as you have some health issues. I hope you can get the help you need, keep trying to find your way and have some fun along the way.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 17, 2014 08:18PM

You need to get out there and connect with people in the world. When primates want to punish one of their group, they completely isolate them because they know that isolation is madness. There's also a good reason why criminal justice systems have a little thing they call "solitary confinement." It's one of the worst punishments imaginable. Don't do it to yourself.

Posted by: LeilaX ()
Date: January 18, 2014 08:16AM

Great post. Hilarious.

Oh my god. The beginning of your post sounded like me. I read all the books I can get a hold of and watch an obscene about of youtube videos.

I am a raw vegan spectator. I have no raw friends whatsoever.

What I find most refreshing about durianrider is his ironic cynical tone. In a milieu where it's illegal to say something negative lest you draw negative energy to you that the universe might manifest (in the old days this was called superstition), it is nice to hear something biting and well, honest, once in a while. All that said, he has a bit of a dark vibe sometimes, and can be a little mean. So don't let it get you down. (Of course, I don't know any raw vegan in person, this is my humble youtube opinion.
Enjoy them apples. I am isolated too and can relate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2014 08:21AM by LeilaX.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 18, 2014 10:23AM

mado says

<<Darkness is upon us. And we still shine brightly.>>

i agree

Posted by: Teladel ()
Date: January 22, 2014 09:12AM

sorry for being mean I love u

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables