Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Really Magical Way to Eat a Pomegranate. The Juice Comes Out a Natural Juicing Machine!
Posted by: jimmyjoe ()
Date: November 25, 2006 08:40PM

haha this is so amazing i just read about this today.

i always felt the way we were eating pomegranates was wrong or somewhat off. it was always a pain to slice it open, dig out the seeds, chew on the seeds..

this new way is so neat its like nature's way of juicing for us smiling smiley

take a whole pomegranate and at first lightly press it down on a hard floor or surface. roll it around pretty firmly and you will hear all the seeds breaking and releasing the juice. keep doing this for awhile and then you can just open up the flowery end and pour it down your throat smiling smiley its like a natural juicing machine haha! the juice is the best part anyway

doesn't this make anyone else happy haha? i can imagine being out in the wild thousands of years ago, rolling it around on the grass, and just drinking this magical elixir smiling smiley i should've thought of this before haha smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2006 08:40PM by jimmyjoe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Really Magical Way to Eat a Pomegranate. The Juice Comes Out a Natural Juicing Machine!
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: November 25, 2006 11:10PM

Wow, that's such a good idea. I want one now to try it out!

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Re: Really Magical Way to Eat a Pomegranate. The Juice Comes Out a Natural Juicing Machine!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 26, 2006 02:27AM

I saw Martha today..deseeding a pom. She cut it in half, flipped it upside down on her hand, and hit with the flat end of a wood spoon the skin portion until all the seeds popped out into her hand and bowl..looked easy and took no time at all..and the seeds were intact with no pulpy stuff in them.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables