Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Spirulina reduces copper toxicity
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 31, 2014 11:45PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >One thing I really like about the Conductivity
> Diet is that I am in a constant state of deep
> detox but it is comparatively usually very gentle
>
>
> I thought all that detox talk was nonsense from
> the natural hygiene/801010 lunatics .....
>
> what do you mean, you feel sluggish?

The Natural Hygiene diet really isn't that healthy and has a lot of problems. You can read more on that here: [hippocratesinst.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 01, 2014 12:06AM

fresh Wrote:
> >One thing I really like about the Conductivity
> Diet is that I am in a constant state of deep
> detox but it is comparatively usually very gentle
>
>
> I thought all that detox talk was nonsense from
> the natural hygiene/801010 lunatics .....
>
> what do you mean, you feel sluggish?

Do you seriously think there are not symptoms from releasing toxins? There are and they can be very scary as Powerlifter and I have shared a bit of on this thread which it sounds like you haven't read.

Now I don't expect you to care about anyone else's experiences. I've read enough of your posts to understand that but really what is your problem? You share nothing of what your diet is. For all I know you are eating a SAD diet if your cloudy haze of an idea of detoxing is 'feeling sluggish'. Do you think it's Ok to be the Spanish Inquisition when it comes to what others are eating yet be totally silent about your own most wondrous superior self's experiences? You are one spooky dude.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 01, 2014 12:22AM

you're seem very high strung, maybe the detox?

>Do you seriously think there are not symptoms from releasing toxins? There are and they can be very scary as Powerlifter and I have shared a bit of on this thread which it sounds like you haven't read.

I do know that there are symptoms. I did not see what you shared on this thread. shoot me.
And I may have been confused by your comments where you were poking fun of me not having 801010 buddies around, so I figured you didn't believe in that whole detox thing - but here you were talking about detox - thanks for clarification.

>Now I don't expect you to care about anyone else's experiences.

that would be an assumptive on your part.

>I've read enough of your posts to understand that but really what is your problem? You share nothing of what your diet is.

If anyone is interested they could ask.

> For all I know you are eating a SAD diet if your cloudy haze of an idea of detoxing is 'feeling sluggish'.

that is one of the symptoms of detox.

if you don't want to share your symptoms, don't - I was just curious and figured fatigue since you mentioned you might need emergency help, hence insufficient energy to get yourself help.

>Do you think it's Ok to be the Spanish Inquisition when it comes to what others are eating yet be totally silent about your own most wondrous superior self's experiences? You are one spooky dude.

feel free to ask.

Date: February 01, 2014 12:30AM

fresh Wrote:
> you're seem very high strung, maybe the detox?
>
> >Do you seriously think there are not symptoms
> from releasing toxins? There are and they can be
> very scary as Powerlifter and I have shared a bit
> of on this thread which it sounds like you haven't
> read.
>
>
> I do know that there are symptoms. I did not see
> what you shared on this thread. shoot me.
> And I may have been confused by your comments
> where you were poking fun of me not having 801010
> buddies around, so I figured you didn't believe in
> that whole detox thing - but here you were talking
> about detox - thanks for clarification.
>
> >Now I don't expect you to care about anyone
> else's experiences.
>
> that would be an assumptive on your part.
>
> >I've read enough of your posts to understand that
> but really what is your problem? You share nothing
> of what your diet is.
>
>
> If anyone is interested they could ask.
>
>
> > For all I know you are eating a SAD diet if your
> cloudy haze of an idea of detoxing is 'feeling
> sluggish'.
>
> that is one of the symptoms of detox.
>
> if you don't want to share your symptoms, don't -
> I was just curious and figured fatigue since you
> mentioned you might need emergency help, hence
> insufficient energy to get yourself help.
>
> >Do you think it's Ok to be the Spanish
> Inquisition when it comes to what others are
> eating yet be totally silent about your own most
> wondrous superior self's experiences? You are one
> spooky dude.
>
> feel free to ask.

I am aware that at anytime I could have asked what your diet is. I've just never had a reason to be interested.

Date: February 01, 2014 12:33AM

>am aware that at anytime I could have asked what your diet is. I've just never had a reason to be interested.

then why are you hassling me for not sharing my diet.

Date: February 01, 2014 12:37AM

fresh Wrote:
> >am aware that at anytime I could have asked what
> your diet is. I've just never had a reason to be
> interested.
>
> then why are you hassling me for not sharing my
> diet.

I'm not. I was just pointing some things out.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 01, 2014 12:45AM

<<<The Natural Hygiene diet really isn't that healthy and has a lot of problems.>>>

Jeff N. summed it up quite nicely when he wrote...

"After 20 years of NH, I will have to ask you to explain and tell me exactly what are the principles of NH? Do you mean TC's principles, or Sheltons, Tilden, ANHS, Vetrano, Bidwell, etc., ?? Check out the history. NH and NH professionals have never had a consensus opinion on this. That’s why there are so many "splits". And have been many differences from day one. Just follow the posts and the lists today! smiling smiley Remember the days of raw cheese, and raw milk for all? Or how about the days of 4oz of nuts each and every day for all."

By the way, I agree with most of what Jameth said in that article, except NH did not originate with Tilden. As I have mentioned many times, most NHers do Not understand the Ripple Effect and it makes them look really foolish.

Peace and Love..........John

Date: February 01, 2014 12:52AM

jtprindl Wrote:

In other words, a common banana emits more
> radiation than our
> products. (Bananas contain naturally occurring
> radioactive potassium.)"

Never trust a company that brings in the banana argument when discussing ionizing radiation...

Date: February 01, 2014 01:03AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> In other words, a common banana emits more
> > radiation than our
> > products. (Bananas contain naturally occurring
> > radioactive potassium.)"
>
> Never trust a company that brings in the
> banana argument when discussing ionizing
> radiation...

Maybe you didn't read every other word of that statement beforehand.

Date: February 01, 2014 01:03AM

SueZ,
The way you were describing your current status sounded a bit concerning, which is why I was wondering about fatigue or whatever was going on since you only shared detox in this thread only from past experiences from what I could tell. and so I was just thinking maybe the high fat was causing problems instead of solving them, like problems with nutrient transport, and such.
there was just a study of twins on the Web, one on a high fat and one not and the high fat twin experienced pretty bad problems. i know your diet is different of course.

Date: February 01, 2014 02:07AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > In other words, a common banana emits more
> > > radiation than our
> > > products. (Bananas contain naturally
> occurring
> > > radioactive potassium.)"
> >
> > Never trust a company that brings in the
> > banana argument when discussing ionizing
> > radiation...
>
>
> Maybe you didn't read every other word of that
> statement beforehand.

I did and found it unconvincing.

Date: February 01, 2014 02:21AM

fresh Wrote:
> SueZ,
> The way you were describing your current status
> sounded a bit concerning, which is why I was
> wondering about fatigue or whatever was going on
> since you only shared detox in this thread only
> from past experiences from what I could tell. and
> so I was just thinking maybe the high fat was
> causing problems instead of solving them, like
> problems with nutrient transport, and such.
> there was just a study of twins on the Web, one on
> a high fat and one not and the high fat twin
> experienced pretty bad problems. i know your diet
> is different of course.

One of the reason I know that on the Conductivity Diet I'm getting detoxed on a deeper level than ever before is because I track my progress in the iris' of my eyes. I cannot vouch for the validity of where in the iris' corresponds with what actual organs from my own experience but I have been watching as the large orange and yellow colors that were around my pupils have almost vanished entirely and the tiny whitish circular areas, which are said to correspond to lymph nodes, are shrinking into thin lines and some have disappeared entirely.

Date: February 01, 2014 02:28AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > In other words, a common banana emits more
> > > > radiation than our
> > > > products. (Bananas contain naturally
> > occurring
> > > > radioactive potassium.)"
> > >
> > > Never trust a company that brings in the
> > > banana argument when discussing ionizing
> > > radiation...
> >
> >
> > Maybe you didn't read every other word of that
> > statement beforehand.
>
>
> I did and found it unconvincing.

That's cool.

Date: February 01, 2014 02:31AM

Interesting - I've not tracked any eye changes except they used to be brown and now green. but I want to look into the iris changes
(but I won't make any further spanish-like inquisitions)

Date: February 01, 2014 02:35AM

Anyone else notice that the spirulina they used in this study had been cooked for 15 or 20 minutes?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 07, 2014 11:50AM

Hey I heard it helps with all heavy metals including radiation.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 08, 2014 08:34PM

Copper Functions as the Primary Antioxidant: Copper maintains mineral balance, thus a balanced pH with normal blood viscosity, by functioning as the primary antioxidant in the body. (Copper mobilizes the oxidant IRON out of the body.) When the blood is of normal viscosity with optimal blood flow, the blood is able to rid the body of toxic metals -- iron, chemicals, and any overload of other minerals, (and harmful bacteria and viruses), thereby retaining and balancing out the nutrient minerals. It has been documented that a "decrease in antioxidant protection caused by copper deficiency goes beyond a decrease in the activity of copper-dependent enzymes by inducing a wide range of disturbances in the other enzyme systems. (4)" This is because copper provides a balanced neutral pH of 7.00 that is required by these enzyme systems in order to activate and function at normal levels. Enzymes are made up of proteins and if any are missing or malformed due to copper deficiency, they do not activate and function at normal levels. These other enzyme systems are involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, immune system, cardiovascular and heart, brain, liver, blood vessels, pigmentation, collagen and elastin, blood clotting factors, all the glandular systems, and many others. (4) Thus, it can be stated with certainty that copper is the single most important nutrient in the body. This is why copper is the target for deprivation and depletion.

"The ability of copper to easily accept and donate electrons explains its important role in oxidation-reduction (redox) reactions and the scavenging of free radicals." (copper info site)

Restated, copper deficiency causes a complete breakdown of the blood's ability to eliminate iron from the body. Loosely bound iron breaks off from the blood proteins and accumulates in various locations of the body, which then acidify those locations causing serious life threatening disease states such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, inflammation, immune deficiencies, neurological dysfunction, tissue and organ destruction, and many other diseases and symptoms, and an early death.

IRON INFORMATION

Iron is the PRIMARY poison: Iron accumulation coupled with parasites is particularly destructive and symptoms/conditions include but are not limited to: inflammation, Crohn's, colon and other cancers, diabetes, destruction of the pancreas, liver disease/destruction thereof, cirrhosis, heart failure/disease, destruction of the heart muscle, arrhythmias, palpitation, pulmonary diseases, anemias, fibrosis, skin pigmentation abnormalities, stomach, endocrine glands, adrenal insufficiency, physical weakness, "feminization" of males, and always -- an early death.

"Iron is essential for oxygen transport in the blood": Iron attracts oxygen, thereby causing free radicals, and facilitating the growth of parasites; subsequently stimulating the growth of tumors, cancers and bacteria.

"Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA)": IDA is characterized as abnormal size/count of blood cells, accompanied by low blood iron levels. IDA is often described as being secondary to copper deficiency as well as to another concurrent disease or condition. Documentation also indicates that copper is needed to mobilize iron from deposit ("storage"winking smiley sites into the blood. (This is where the copper deficiency comes in.) So, sub-optimal levels of copper will mobilize some iron from deposit locations into the blood; however, will not be enough to excrete the iron. If optimal healthy levels of copper are taken in and maintained in the diet, ALL the iron would be mobilized out of deposits, neutralized and excreted from the body. At the same time copper would replace the iron in the blood and tissue proteins, build normal blood cells to healthy levels, and neutralize the blood pH to 7.00.

The symptoms associated to IDA are indications of copper deficiency. Iron deposits in the bone marrow and liver interfere with protein synthesis – missing and malformed proteins are a sign of copper deficiency.

All the iron has been made bio-available, so there is no iron deficiency; the problem is iron metabolism because it is not required by the body.
All pathogens do require iron to thrive and replicate; that is why diabetes, cancer and virtually ALL other disease prevalence is soaring.

Women live longer on average than men due to some iron excretion: Males accumulate iron more rapidly than females due to the slightly more excretion of iron by females through menstruation and child bearing (Average: 25mg and 500mg, respectively). This explains why males have a shorter lifespan on average than females, and why females develop more severe symptoms after menopause. The total iron excretion due to menstruation and childbearing during a lifetime is estimated to be about 15 grams. Thus, men of the same age as postmenopausal women have on average five years less of lifespan due to an estimated additional 15 grams of iron accumulation. (Note that this is just a small fraction of the total lifetime accumulation of iron.)

Bound & Unbound Iron: When iron is in abundance and copper is deficient, iron is present as bound or unbound form. Loosely bound iron has taken the place of copper in the blood proteins and in accumulation of tissue & organs. The accumulation of iron in organs and tissues is referred to as hemosiderin, and is explained as “storage iron”. Strongly bound iron is found in abnormal toxic proteins such as bacteria, cancers & tumors; iron facilitates the growth of tissue and organ destroying proteins. Due to decreased levels of copper antioxidant activity, only extremely small amounts of bound/unbound iron can be mobilized from “storage” and blood, and subsequently neutralized/excreted from the body. Thus, iron CANNOT be removed from the body with concurrent copper deficiency. Copper must be replenished to replace the iron, retain & balance the NUTRIENT minerals, and restore health and longevity.

Destructive metals accumulate due to an unbalanced blood pH, severely diminished anti-oxidant protection caused by copper deficiency, and the intentional addition of iron and other toxic metals, and iron absorption facilitators, to the entire food and water supply. It appears the agenda was to deplete copper down to predetermined levels at specified periods in time. Subsequently, the final (accelerated) copper depletion schedule occurred from 1996 to 2006, resulting in an extremely severe, fatal level of copper deficiency. The current levels of copper obliterate the body's mechanism for healing, building, and repairing DNA damage -- that is normalizing body tissues, blood, organs, etc, to a healthy status. Now iron and other toxic metals are accumulating at an accelerated rate, thus expediting the extermination of the population.

Note: contrary to reports, alkalizing the blood and body will not cure the problem, and will only deplete more copper and move the pH further away from 7.00. The solution is neutralizing the pH (7.00) by balancing the nutrient minerals. The mineral that provides this function is copper. Thus, the solution is to replenish copper and remove copper depleting poisons and iron from the food and water supply, cease vaccines, and eliminate or isolate other man-made environmental poisons such as radiation.

Date: March 08, 2014 08:46PM

...and if you want to buy flour at Walmart, each and every kind of flour is 'enriched' and each and every bread is made of 'enriched' flour. What is the 'enrichment'? Iron.

Date: March 08, 2014 08:50PM

COPPER MISINFORMATION
Copper toxicity caused by copper overload: The copper overload disease or "copper toxicity syndrome" is caused by copper deficiency. This phenomenon is characterized by the presence of bio-unavailable copper accompanied by a lack of circulating ceruloplasmin, a copper transport protein. Due to the bio-unavailability of much of the copper, the body cannot accomplish the tasks of building, repairing, and healing to normal levels, resulting in symptoms and disease states. This phenomenon further emphasizes the importance of copper's function in the body. However, based on the bio-unavailable copper, this phenomenon is routinely erroneously described as the presence of toxic levels of copper, when in fact it should be described as diminished levels of ceruloplasmin due to bio-available copper deficiency. Copper in its natural, untampered with, bio-available form is essentially non-toxic and any excess is readily excreted from the body.

Copper pennies, water pipes & bracelets replace copper: Man-made alloys such as copper pennies, water pipes & bracelets do not contain bio-available copper and therefore do NOT replenish copper. The idea of using copper water pipes/lines was concocted to provide a link or explanation for the "copper toxicity syndrome" fraud. This is apparent in fraudulent documentation that routinely mentions copper water pipes/lines in conjunction with "copper toxicity syndrome".

Hair analysis shows copper toxicity: Hair analysis results have been used to erroneously identify "copper toxicity". Hair analysis reveals what is being excreted out of the body. The copper in hair analysis can show varying levels of copper output depending on an individual's release of copper (individual biological response to disease states) and the types and amounts of copper depleting poisons that are being taken into the body. Regardless of the copper level output in a hair analysis, a presence of mineral imbalance indicates copper deficiency. Sufficient copper levels are essential in neutralizing the blood pH, by removing iron and retaining and balancing the nutrient minerals.

"Copper Rich" foods are plentiful & "Copper deficiency is rare": Though they claim the populace gets plenty of "copper rich" foods, these same foods are known to be rich in sulfur and iron, (Foods Rich in Sulfur). Sulfur binds with copper and removes it from the body, thereby depleting copper status. Note: with the huge selection of foods out there one should consider and question if we have been deceived/programmed into consuming things that were never intended for human consumption -- things that are and always have been toxic to humans.

Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA): the RDA for iron is ZERO, while copper has been grossly understated. All the emphasis has been on how vital iron is and how toxic copper is to the body.

Copper Depleting Poisons: If the food and water supply was untainted, we would not be copper deficient. The main toxin/metal that competes with copper in the body is iron. ALL the food now contains an abundance of iron and iron uptake facilitators that deplete copper status, thereby, replacing copper in the blood and tissues/organs. When copper is not restored during a lifetime, the iron poisoning and accompanying copper deficiency passes down through the generations. The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) and Food Pyramid schemes are fraudulent. The requirement for iron is zero while the requirement for copper is grossly understated.

Mercury: A popular ingredient added to MANY foods and beverages is corn syrup, which contains mercury, and is specifically known to deplete copper from the body, and has been positively associated to diabetes prevalence and heart failure, as well as reducing births. (13 & 14)

Supplements: Even "nutritional" supplements are loaded with copper depleting poisons. Note that some are stacked with vitamins, which are not required for supplementation, since the body produces its own. Vitamins deplete copper by facilitating the uptake of iron. One cannot get a copper supplement to boost levels of copper; they have ALL been prepared with other chemicals that negate the copper, or bind the copper to another chemical thereby making it bio-unavailable.

Genetically Damaged ("genetically modified"winking smiley foods: GMO foods have been around for centuries, referred to as selective breeding, horticulture, and other names. The intent of GMO is to shorten our lifespan by depriving and depleting us of the mineral copper while facilitating and accelerating iron accumulation. Genetically damaged beef: the "Mad Cow" disease that is widespread is from copper deficiency, (10), and illustrates how the entire food chain has been tampered with and depleted of copper. Genetically damaged plant based foods have been modified to increase the iron content or to remove/deactivate the iron uptake inhibitors that were naturally found in the food, decreasing copper availability. See this page for links regarding genetically damaged foods and iron content. The iron poisoning and accompanied copper deficiency has been ongoing for centuries, starting before colonization began, traced by blood type distribution to country and area of origin, the advent of GMO foods, and significant birth rate increase in the 1500's. (Gestational period decreases as iron poisoning and copper deficiency passes on to the fetus, thereby increasing birth rate.)

Vaccines are loaded with toxins, particularly mercury, that depletes copper from the body, and pathogens that require iron. The mercury specifically targets the liver, where the greatest percentage (~10%) of the body's copper is stored and much of the protein synthesis takes place. Mercury is contained in many if not most vaccines, in addition to food and food chain. The primary accumulation points in the body for mercury are the brain and liver, displacing and depleting copper in those locations, causing massive DNA damage, by disrupting normal protein synthesis. Mercury is very effective and fast-acting in depleting copper, and is apparently a predominant poison in use, as it is contained in a wide variety of sources. The sources include but are not limited to: food, food chain, soft drinks, cereals, cereal bars, teas, soups, sauces, juices, fish, milk/milk products, creams/lotions, toys, jewelry, water, nasal sprays, make-up, lighting, television, computer screens, cell phones, iPods, vaccines, thermometers, batteries, etc. The electronic devices emit toxic mercury vapors, with at least 80% absorption into the blood stream when inhaled. Vaccines were developed to ensure maximum absorption of mercury by transporting directly into the blood stream, thereby by-passing the gut (gastrointestinal tract) where very little is absorbed. Squalene, another vaccine ingredient, comes from the liver of sharks. Sharks are at the top of the fish food chain and contain the highest levels of mercury. (17) Pathogens in vaccines are "dormant" when they are initially planted in the body, but thrive and replicate when the body stores of copper deplete and iron stores increase. This explains the delayed effects or symptoms from vaccines.

The Anthrax Vaccine that has been mandated on military members contains the Anthrax pathogen, which attacks virtually EVERY organ & tissue of the body. The affected organs/areas of the body correlate to the amounts and locations of iron deposits, and copper status. The Anthrax pathogen is deadly, as it apparently has a high survivability and replication rate in the presence of sufficient iron stores and copper deficiency. When they inject the pathogen, they claim it is dead, but it is only dormant at the time of injection. The adjuvant that is added to the vaccine is to deplete liver copper. Squalene adjuvant comes from the liver of sharks, and sharks are at the top of the fish food chain and contain the highest levels of mercury. Mercury quickly and effectively depletes copper from the body, particularly the liver, where much of copper is stored. When the body is invaded by foreign proteins or parasites (“viruses”), copper is quickly mobilized from the liver in order to neutralize, destroy and remove them. The quick depletion of copper from the liver concurrent with parasite/pathogen planting, which is intended by the vaccine, triggers accelerated iron mobilization & accumulation, resulting in immediate or delayed symptoms and ultimately death. Anthrax thrives and replicates very quickly when there are increased iron stores and iron mobilization, and depleted liver copper stores -- the Anthrax pathogen has an affinity for iron.

What is said about the Anthrax vaccine is the same for the other vaccines. They contain pathogens and mercury or another potent copper depleting chemical. Restated, they contain harmful parasites or proteins and an "adjuvant" to expedite copper depletion from the liver. When liver copper is depleted, so is the body's defense mechanism against pathogens.

Radiation is a potent accelerator of iron accumulation and expedites the growth of toxic proteins and viruses, particularly those implanted by the vaccines. Radiation is extremely damaging to the body because it breaks apart the blood proteins, causing vascular damage & accelerating iron deposition. This is how radiation, in addition to other poisons, compromises the blood-brain barrier, by inducing injury to the cerebrovascular system. Copper maintains a balanced pH of 7.00, providing the proper concentration of hydrogen for protein bonds and neutralizing/removing iron. Therefore, since 95% of the population is already severely deficient in copper and iron poisoned, this radiation will quickly deplete what copper is remaining resulting in severe symptoms and subsequent death. In other words, radiation expedites the onset of all the "diseases" and symptoms mentioned previously. Some additional more subtle signs of radiation poisoning (expedited iron deposition): headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, (any abnormal heart beat), nausea, digestive disturbances, bowel problems, inability to stay asleep, hair loss, loss of pigmentation in hair, any signs of increased or accelerated aging, joint pains, vision and hearing problems, ringing in the ears, irritability, reduced ability to concentrate, short term memory loss, tingling/tightening of the scalp and other parts of the body, dry or brittle skin/hair, increased severity of pre-existing symptoms or disease.

Sources of radiation: Nuclear reactors (positioned in densely populated areas), WI-FI (wireless internet), computers, home security systems, printers, wireless CPU cards, wireless USB modems, wireless routers, airport scanners, television, high power lines, depleted uranium, cell phones, cell towers, mammograms, and other sources of man-made radiation. Cell tower coverage now extends to virtually the entire land mass of the U.S., and other countries. Additionally, WI-FI is installed everywhere now, fast food restaurants,campgrounds, schools, businesses, nursing homes/assisted living centers, overnight accommodations, libraries, universities, airports, flights, and many other places. Tenants unaware of the radiation dangers install wireless devices in most if not all apartment complexes, and if only one tenant gets wireless (WI-FI), everyone else in the building is getting exposed, because the waves travel up to 300 feet (and greater depending on equipment) in all directions. The frequency range for WI-FI encompasses the frequency used by microwave ovens.

The wireless industry is not providing warnings on the dangers of radiation exposure and claim to have no knowledge of these dangers, although there is vast evidence and information to the contrary. Radiation Poisoning of America, RF heating of body tissues and possible DNA alteration (mutation) happens to 100% of the people exposed to RF

The Poisoners & Population Reduction: How did they manage to pull off such a successful, massive poisoning campaign, and deceive everyone on the different blood types and diseases They are one entity coordinating & cooperating with many, they possess great wealth, and they have many fronts. They own/control the entire food & water supply, everything that manufactures poisons, and they have a monopoly on the pharmaceutical and wireless industry, and in writing the science and text books. By stealth they successfully add the poisons into the food and water supply, because they control every level and function of our government every agency, organization, the administration, congress, house, all the political parties, FDA, AMA, CDC, USDA, FCC, "naturopathic" and "alternative" health care community, research institutions and foundations, and the list goes on. They have agents and fronts to control us and control what goes into our food and food chain. It's all about control, greed, keeping our minds weak, and decreasing our lifespan. This is how they have been accomplishing their goal of population reduction. It’s about secretly decreasing the population below 200 million – they think by doing so they can change the set times and beat their MAKER.

Date: March 08, 2014 08:54PM

Date: March 10, 2014 11:12PM

I just watched a new "liferegenerator" video with Tavis in it. It is the first time I've seen him endorsing spirulina. I'm still not going to take it.

Date: March 10, 2014 11:51PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I just watched a new "liferegenerator" video with
> Tavis in it. It is the first time I've seen him
> endorsing spirulina. I'm still not going to take
> it.

Been talking to the Hydrilla supplier for the past few days and they do not harvest from a swamp, they harvest from a freshwater lake and test each batch for contaminants.

Date: March 11, 2014 12:17AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > I just watched a new "liferegenerator" video
> with
> > Tavis in it. It is the first time I've seen him
> > endorsing spirulina. I'm still not going to
> take
> > it.
>
>
> Been talking to the Hydrilla supplier for the past
> few days and they do not harvest from a swamp,
> they harvest from a freshwater lake and test each
> batch for contaminants.

Please let us know what you think if you try it. If it doesn't have that tell tale swamp water taste that so many chlorella's have I'll buy some too.

I find it interesting that it needs so little sunlight and is so prolific so I've been trying to locate a source of the live stuff to grow indoors. Unfortunately it's been banned from sale, in it's live form, in the US and I'm too far away to collect my own at this time or I would do it.

I did find a site in the UK which is still selling it for aquarium use for around 2 pounds a plant - in case anyone living over there wants to try growing it indoors they still can.

Date: March 11, 2014 12:34AM

I'll probably buy some sometime in the near future, but I know St0rm has been using it so he can probably elaborate on its taste. It has an amazing nutritional profile though and would be my 4th form of algae.

Date: March 11, 2014 01:10AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I'll probably buy some sometime in the near
> future, but I know St0rm has been using it so he
> can probably elaborate on its taste. It has an
> amazing nutritional profile though and would be my
> 4th form of algae.

This is one crazy plant...

[www.eattheweeds.com]

I love noxious weeds.

Date: March 11, 2014 01:57AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > I just watched a new "liferegenerator" video
> with
> > Tavis in it. It is the first time I've seen him
> > endorsing spirulina. I'm still not going to
> take
> > it.
>
>
> Been talking to the Hydrilla supplier for the past
> few days and they do not harvest from a swamp,
> they harvest from a freshwater lake and test each
> batch for contaminants.

Sounds good. Is that the Lotus supplier?

That could really help balance my diet even better. I'll buy the bulk bag soon.
[www.lotussuperfoods.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2014 02:04AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 11, 2014 02:11AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I just watched a new "liferegenerator" video
> > with
> > > Tavis in it. It is the first time I've seen
> him
> > > endorsing spirulina. I'm still not going to
> > take
> > > it.
> >
> >
> > Been talking to the Hydrilla supplier for the
> past
> > few days and they do not harvest from a swamp,
> > they harvest from a freshwater lake and test
> each
> > batch for contaminants.
>
> Sounds good. Is that the Lotus supplier?
>
> That could really help balance my diet even
> better. I'll buy the bulk bag soon.
> [www.lotussuperfoods.com]
> ta-green-superfood-powder/

Yes sir

Date: March 11, 2014 03:07AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> the hydrilla has a similar flavor to chlorella,
> like a fresh water lake lol. It's not as fine
> ground or as dark green as chlorella though. It's
> texture is more fibrous.

Thanks, THeStOrm. It's worth a try then for me.I just ordered some.

Date: March 12, 2014 05:21PM

Lotus Super Foods just called my about my hydrilla order to check on my address so I took the opportunity to ask the rep a few questions and thought I'd post the answers here.

Their hydrilla is raw.(I wondered about this because I had read at a blog site that they sterilize the hydrilla with water.)

He didn't know if the reservoir that it's grown in is used for drinking water or not. He said the lake it is grown in is cordoned off and the hydrilla growth is too thick for boats to enter that area anyway. He also said that in the lake it is grown in only electric boats are allowed.

Date: March 12, 2014 11:05PM

"He said the lake it is grown in is cordoned off and the hydrilla growth is too thick for boats to enter that area anyway. He also said that in the lake it is grown in only electric boats are allowed."

They told me the same thing.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables