Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Prana Needs To Take A Vacation!
Posted by: NGU ()
Date: February 07, 2014 12:56PM

He allows Suez to call peoople "boor, loser and goat" and other nasty stuff which is a clear contravention of the board policy.

He allows Powerlifter to say that the raw food diet is a fad and(in essence) we should follow the Meditteranean diet. Another clear contravention of the board policy.

He allows shills to roam freely here. There are many other stuff but I don't have the time to search the forums.

He is doing a half ass job. He only comes out of hibernation when his ego stirs him to write a post or two.

He doesn't read entire threads to get the full picture before making decisions.

As Ron Swanson said " Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing."

Prana should devote the time and energy needed to moderate this board or he should go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 12:57PM by NGU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prana Needs To Take A Vacation!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 07, 2014 01:24PM

Here's a PM I got from The Sproutarian Man...

Hi John,

Prana needs a vacation from his position as a moderator. The vulgar behaviour of Seuz is completely unacceptable and against forum policy. Here are the rules which has been violated time and time again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Not Permitted on the boards

* Rude, offensive, insulting or vulgar posts.

All offensive and inappropriate posts will be deleted. Offenders will be banned from posting. Serious offenders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
-----------------------------------------------------------

John Kohler's forum has been made a laughing stock and it puts the raw movement in an ugly light. I am sure John would be horrified at the goings on here. Is there a way you might be able to contact him so we can ban these mean spirited individuals so they no longer pollute the environment with seathing viciousness?

You would think a raw food diet would help people, but if this foul environment is any display of the wonders of a raw diet then people are going to think it is better to stick with meat. I know meat eaters who behave far better.

Suez has demonstrated the foulest most vulgar behaviour l have ever witnessed on a raw forum and easily ranks among the worst behaviour l have observed online. Absolutely vile and revolting behaviour.

Why is Prana not doing his job and enforcing the rules?

Feel free to post the message in italics if you want. I think it is important that this ugliness stops.

Regards: The Sproutarian.

And yes, she was warned to behave by Prana via p.m because he told me so.

Date: February 07, 2014 02:20PM

I’ve said it before, in fact, I’ve said it so many times that I’ve actually created several Threads about it and that is that The TRUTH Has Enemies [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and they come here to this website to create DISHARMONY. These Internet Shills [ [consciouslifenews.com] ] are part of Controlled Opposition, so the first thing they do is find the Friendly Posters and they start SUCKING UP to them and especially to the Moderators!!! They do this so they can then Attack those who are a Threat to the Powers that be, as well as all of those who support those individuals, and now, they will have the Friendly Posters on their side.

Once again, The TRUTH Has Enemies and to Prove my point let’s look at the very first Post from one of those ENEMIES [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] who complained about my Post so it would be moved to the GRAVEYARD Forum, which has also been suppressed because of these very ENEMIES!!!

Yes, we are talking about SueZ here who is obviously here for ONE REASON - it’s her JOB just like PL is here because it’s his JOB!!!

Why else would both of these people spend so much time SUCKING UP to Bryan/Prana and the Friendly Posters and Attacking EVERYONE who has something of Benefit to share?

Yes, something needs to be done - we need to reinstate anon101 and PERMANENTLY BAN SUEZ AND PL!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 02:26PM by John Rose.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 07, 2014 02:25PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a PM I got from The Sproutarian Man...

> Regards: The Sproutarian.
>
> And yes, she was warned to behave by Prana via p.m
> because he told me so.

So in other words the 'Hitler wasn't a bad guy' club doesn't like to be called out for what they are and are wringing their hands on what to do and striking up silly plans of the sort 8th grade girls do once again. Grow up, girls, and stop spreading misinformation and lies which everyone can see right through.

This newest lie, via Sproutman's crybaby message that he seems to need a big strong guy to deliver, is not true. Prana didn't pm me anything of the sort. In fact he pretty much agreed with my assessment of rose on the bat @#$%& crazy rose thread which is above board and in in public.

Date: February 07, 2014 02:30PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Con Tactic #2) 2 of 14

2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 07, 2014 02:50PM

So in SueZ’s Post above, she has done 2 things that PROVES who she really is.

#1) SueZ is trying to get you guys to REACT based on your Emotions and NOT your Reason, which is also 1 of the 8 Con Tactics below!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Con Tactic #2) 2 of 14

2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#2) SueZ is trying to DIVERT everyone’s attention from her to me and everyone else who is a threat to the Powers that be, which is the same Con Tactic that PL uses!!!

Here are the 8 Con Tactics that SueZ and PL are using to protect their Masters, 4 of which have to do with Diverting our Attention:

Con Tactic #1) 1 of 14

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]
1) Humans are incredible easy to con, scam, and manipulate. With the right salesman and the right words, you can sell them just about anything. The anti-drug war° is our shining example.

Con Tactic #2) 2 of 14

Con Tactic #3) 6 of 14

6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.

Con Tactic #4) 19 of 20 - [1 of 4 Diverting Attention]

19) Use smokescreens to divert attention. When you want to hide an activity or when you want exposure kept to a minimum, or when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, use an emotion laden unrelated issue as a decoy. This is also a good way to shift focus away from you.

With this technique, you can distract people's attention. You can get them to focus on the decoy, and most of them won't see what's really going on. This is a variation of the classic distraction technique of waving flags with one hand while stealing a suckers wallet with the other.

Con Tactic #5) 20 of 20

20) If anything goes wrong, deny, deny deny.

Con Tactic #6) 4 of 10 - [2 of 4 Diverting Attention]

Divert Attention. [JR: Sleight of Hand.**] [Dup - 4X]

Con Tactic #7) 11 of 28 - [3 of 4 Diverting Attention]

11 Diverting Attention [Divert Attention]

This technique is used for three purposes: 1) to distract attention from the real issue, 2) to derail talk about the con artist himself and/or about what he is doing, and 3) when a con artist has no legitimate complaint, he/she will often look for and make an issue of something trivial or all but irrelevant.

Another example of this technique is when the con artist ignores the issue and attacks the character of the opponent.

Have you ever watched a TV program where they demonstrate and explain how a magician or a con artist can distract your attention with one hand and steal you watch or wallet with the other? This technique is also a great political ploy.

Con Tactic #8) 14 of 28 - [4 of 4 Diverting Attention]

14 Ignore the Evidence -- Ignore the Truth:
Ignore everything that conflicts with the beliefs and/or the story you are selling. Apply the Universal Law of Thought. which, in part, says: "To fight something is to feed it universal energy and make it stronger." The rule here is to simply ignore it.

If you are forced to respond, do so with as few words as possible. Remember to "deny, deny, deny," to divert attention, and to attack the opponent. [Dup - 4X]

As you can see, Diverting Attention is the one that’s used over and over by SueZ and PL and is Duplicated 4X in my file on Con Artists as Numbers - 11 of 28, 14 of 28, 4 of 10 & 19 of 20, especially Con Tactic #7) 11 of 28 - Another example of this technique is when the con artist ignores the issue and attacks the character of the opponent.

I’ve also included my File Preview from my file on Con Artists for those who do NOT want to be a VICTIM of a Con in this Post -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 02:57PM by John Rose.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 07, 2014 08:00PM

I could not believe her reply to my post.

<<<Just like in the SAD world those who cannot take time to prepare a good meal feed on fast food, so too in the raw food world, those who cannot make time feed on superfood.>>>

SueZ wrote..

<<<This is just plain silly.>>>

But I think we are adult enough to behave without constant supervision by Prana

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 08:01PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 07, 2014 08:50PM

<<<I could not believe her (SueZ) reply to my post. …I think we are adult enough to behave without constant supervision…>>>

I wish it was as simple as being adult enough to behave without supervision, but The TRUTH Has Enemies [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and since our Message Threatens the Powers that be, this Website is Infested with Internet Shills [ [consciouslifenews.com] ] that are constantly creating Chaos.

Remember, Internet Shills come and go, but a lot of them have been around here for a long time - that is what Infiltrators do - they are like wolves in sheep’s clothing - that’s why they all have the same MO - they’re all using the same Internet Shill Manual - they’re all SUCKING UP to the Friendly Posters and the Moderators and they’re all ATTACKING those who are a Threat to the Powers that be.

Since I’ve been Studying this Piece of the Puzzle for over 20 years, their tactics are all too easy for me to identify, but they rely on the fact that most people don’t take the time to analyze what’s going on and even if they did, don’t know enough to spot the obvious.

So the only Solution is to have a Moderator who understands what’s going on so they can spot the obvious and do something about it.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: February 07, 2014 09:34PM

John,

Here's a thought...

Maybe you guys should start your own raw food forum. That way you can have whatever rules you want. You could also post whatever subjects and links you want. Heck, you would even have the power to allow and ban whoever you wanted. You and sproutman seem to be popular, I'm sure you would get a lot of traffic.

Think of it, you wouldn't have to spend all your time repeating yourself and getting all shrill about the shills.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 07, 2014 09:49PM

"Just like in the SAD world those who cannot take time to prepare a good meal feed on fast food, so too in the raw food world, those who cannot make time feed on superfood"

That's not the case at all, you're clearly just making things up. Super foods are for anyone who wants to add a tremendous amount of antioxidant, anti-aging, immune boosting, brain boosting, energy boosting (list goes on and on) properties to their diet. David Wolfe, Mike Adams, and Matt Monarch regularly consume super foods, they seem to be doing quite well. Wolfe and Adams are very intelligent and Monarch is aging pretty slow.

Date: February 07, 2014 09:54PM

You got a point but in your list of great raw food gurus, there was no mention of the super stars: Brian Clement, Dough Graham, the Sproutman, and Gabriel Cousens.
Because these guys know superfood is overrated.
Do you remembe David Wolfe comments about cacao beans and mushrooms being from galaxies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 10:04PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 07, 2014 10:09PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> You got a point but in your list of great raw food
> gurus, there was no mention of the super stars:
> Brian Clement, Dough Graham, the Sproutman, and
> Gabriel Cousens.
> Because these guys know superfood is overrated.
> Do you remembe David Wolfe comments about cacao
> beans and mushrooms being from galaxies.

David Wolfe is more intelligent than Douglas Graham in my opinion. Graham's specialty is moreso athletic training, not health and nutrition. Listen to some of Wolfe's speeches from the Longevity Conference among others, he's very knowledgeable. Besides, I've never heard Cousens or Clement speak about super foods.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 10:09PM by jtprindl.

Date: February 07, 2014 10:11PM

They do not because superfood is overrated and there are better alternative such as sprouts.

Date: February 07, 2014 10:14PM

Rawpracticalist wrote

"I could not believe her reply to my post.

<<<Just like in the SAD world those who cannot take time to prepare a good meal feed on fast food, so too in the raw food world, those who cannot make time feed on superfood.>>> "

SueZ wrote..

--------------------------------------------------

Rawpracticalist,

I can't be responsible for your having trouble understanding my reply from four words of it but for the sake of completion, and to show what you are doing here, - here is the rest of my reply which is understandable in it's entirety. No one on that thread was suggesting raw foods should be replaced by superfoods. People don't use superfoods because they are lazy.

This is just plain silly. It takes almost no time at all to peel a banana and pit a date after all.

That super foods are concentrated nutrition in no way means they affect the time it takes to prepare or eat raw vegan meals or that those meals using them are inferior.

Date: February 07, 2014 10:36PM

Hey Rawpracticalist,

I thought what you said was NOT silly and that it was well said because you were NOT talking about peeling a banana or pitting a date - you were referring to what fresh wrote, which is why I listed fresh’s Post before your Post and followed your Post by Sz.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
fresh wrote…

<<<of course much of the typical store fruit is junk - that's why I am the hunter of fruit in the WILD, in farmers markets, through mail order, etc. you think I buy all my fruit in walmart and whine about fruit quality?>>>

RawPracticalist wrote…

<<<Just like in the SAD world those who cannot take time to prepare a good meal feed on fast food, so too in the raw food world, those who cannot make time feed on superfood.>>>

SueZ (Sz) wrote..

[www.youtube.com]
The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

Their Strategy is as follows:

They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs.
[www.youtube.com]
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 07, 2014 11:08PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> They do not because superfood is overrated and
> there are better alternative such as sprouts.

You're making things up again. Do you have any evidence of Brian Clement or Gabriel Cousens saying super foods are overrated or anything negative about them? No, you're making things up to fit your agenda. Who's to say they wouldn't be doing even better on super foods?

Date: February 07, 2014 11:22PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> RawPracticalist Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They do not because superfood is overrated and
> > there are better alternative such as sprouts.
>
>
> You're making things up again. Do you have any
> evidence of Brian Clement or Gabriel Cousens
> saying super foods are overrated or anything
> negative about them? No, you're making things up
> to fit your agenda. Who's to say they wouldn't be
> doing even better on super foods?

Exactly.

Lies are the most prominent distinguishing feature of rose threads. Every time.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 07, 2014 11:28PM

Date: February 07, 2014 11:39PM

Keep posting Sz because with every stroke of the keyboard you just PROVE my point.

[www.youtube.com]
The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

Their Strategy is as follows:

They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs.
[www.youtube.com]
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[consciouslifenews.com]
I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate

Each popular poster was classified as “hostile,” “friendly,” or “indifferent” to my goal. We were supposed to cultivate friendship with the friendly posters as well as the mods (basically, by brownnosing and sucking up), and there were even notes on strategies for dealing with specific hostile posters. …So mostly you’ll be attacking them and trying to smear them.”
[consciouslifenews.com]

Date: February 08, 2014 02:58PM

jtprindl,

Did you have a review of this video for me?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 08, 2014 03:25PM

fresh Wrote:
> jtprindl,
>
> Did you have a review of this video for me?
>
> [www.youtube.com]
> _uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWQgrOJu2EVc&app=desktop

Irrelevant and very petty.

Date: February 08, 2014 03:36PM

hard to watch,, eh?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 08, 2014 07:56PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> They do not because superfood is overrated and
> there are better alternative such as sprouts.

I think I love you!

Date: February 08, 2014 08:53PM

My theory why Bryan Prana allows these shills and their talk about other diets is that he has begun eating cooked foods again and probably animal products too.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: February 08, 2014 09:17PM

Like you said it is a theory.
In practice Prana has been raw vegan for more than 10 years.

Date: February 08, 2014 09:35PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> You got a point but in your list of great raw food
> gurus, there was no mention of the super stars:
> Brian Clement, Dough Graham, the Sproutman, and
> Gabriel Cousens.
> Because these guys know superfood is overrated.
> Do you remembe David Wolfe comments about cacao
> beans and mushrooms being from galaxies.

According to David Avocado Wolfe's FB page, Santa Claus was a 'schroom head:

David Avocado Wolfe
December 23, 2013
I love posting this every holiday season: Santa Claus was a mushroom.

[www.cannabisculture.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2014 09:37PM by banana who.

Date: February 08, 2014 09:55PM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> Like you said it is a theory.
> In practice Prana has been raw vegan for more than
> 10 years.

How do you know? You been with him 24/7 these last 10 years?

Date: February 08, 2014 10:02PM

NGU Wrote:
> CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> -----
> > Like you said it is a theory.
> > In practice Prana has been raw vegan for more
> than
> > 10 years.
>
>
> How do you know? You been with him 24/7 these last
> 10 years?

Who are you? Ooo oo oo oo/I really wanna know!

Date: February 08, 2014 10:46PM

banana who Wrote:
> NGU Wrote:
> -----
> > CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Like you said it is a theory.
> > > In practice Prana has been raw vegan for more
> > than
> > > 10 years.
> >
> >
> > How do you know? You been with him 24/7 these
> last
> > 10 years?
>
> Who are you? Ooo oo oo oo/I really wanna know!

Probably anon101, who was recently kicked off the site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2014 10:46PM by jtprindl.

Date: February 08, 2014 10:50PM

banana who Wrote:
> NGU Wrote:

'...' (the usual boorish shameless lies)

> Who are you? Ooo oo oo oo/I really wanna know!

"banana who" meet "NGU".

We've got a match.

[www.health.gov.sk.ca]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables