Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ARE WE SLAVES TO OUR BELIEFS???
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 24, 2014 08:03PM

[www.youtube.com]
TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!
4:21 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

0:02 MM
Have you ever had the feeling that EVERYTHING you thought you KNEW is a LIE? EVERYTHING from History, Science, Government, Banking, Money, Law, Economics, Farming, Energy Production, Water Treatment, Health Care, even Spirituality.

As we’re Awaken to TRUTH, we’re realizing that Beneficial Information in all of these areas has been Suppressed and Revised in ordered to keep us Enslaved and Dependent upon a Corrupt Debt Based System we can NEVER Pay Off.

…
[www.youtube.com]

ARE WE SLAVES TO OUR BELIEFS?
By T. C. Fry

Beliefs will make you a slave. Beliefs are inherently wrong and imprison us to the degree that we give them loyalty. That which is true and proper to our lives is known and does not have to be believed. If you believe, you believe without proof. Truth always serves us.

Belief is a different animal altogether. Belief demands we serve it, not the other way around. This camouflages its basic character as an exploitive and enslaving device. The nature of every belief system is to demand acceptance and obedience. Not only does it tend to suppress and destroy differing belief systems, forcing, if it can, all to adopt its concepts, but it also seeks to suppress the truth as well.

Most people are in love with their beliefs to the exclusion of the striking and self-evident truths in their lives. By their very nature, all belief systems are false and inhuman. Simply, the truth does not have to be believed. Truth is always evident and easy to know, especially that which is relevant to ourselves and our environment.

All belief systems are concocted in the minds of men and women. While virtually everyone disbelieves every system but their own, in some areas, notably so-called medical science, the mass of people accept it as above question or reproach.

We do not have to believe the truth. Truth is verifiable. It can be known. Beliefs are not verifiable but are absurdly easy to disprove. The truth always stays around regardless.

All the belief in the world does not change one truth! For instance, it was only a few hundred years ago that everyone believed the earth to be flat. For uttering the heresy that the earth was round, the Catholic Church burned scientists of the time at the stake.

But all the beliefs notwithstanding, the earth was not thereby flattened a bit. To insist that your beliefs are true is sheer arrogance and nonsense. Please do not confuse beliefs with theories. Theories are temporary while beliefs have a habit of being final.

Beliefs are really illusions and delusions. It is said that the hardest person in the world to face is yourself. Likewise, most in our world are the victims of deep-seated beliefs and refuse to face the fact that they are enslaved and exploited by and through them.

Mental laziness is exemplified in our refusal to face up to the fact that we are easily exploited by beliefs we accept uncritically, which have usually been implanted in us when we were young and impressionable. It is mental laziness when we refuse to take steps to discover the truth that would cast off the shackles of beliefs or slavery. Thus, by default, we continue our slavish, harmful and deleterious ways, affecting not only ourselves but those with whom we're associated.

Many of us are misled into believing in the medical system and all its train of absurdities. All that I have cited above applies to the belief system perpetrated as the medical system, or so-called "medical science". There is no science in drugging people who have subscribed to the absurd belief that they can be poisoned into health by so-called "medicines".

There is no science in a system that is based on lies, since it does not and cannot promote true health. That which does not work is unscientific. Very simply, the medical system does not work in practice.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ARE WE SLAVES TO OUR BELIEFS???
Date: March 24, 2014 09:42PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.youtube.com]
> USQJwLIjE3Knm4xRQzZ4ldw
> TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!
> 4:21 Minute Video
>
> JR’s Notes:
>
> 0:02 MM
> Have you ever had the feeling that EVERYTHING you
> thought you KNEW is a LIE? EVERYTHING from
> History, Science, Government, Banking, Money, Law,
> Economics, Farming, Energy Production, Water
> Treatment, Health Care, even Spirituality.
>
> As we’re Awaken to TRUTH, we’re realizing that
> Beneficial Information in all of these areas has
> been Suppressed and Revised in ordered to keep us
> Enslaved and Dependent upon a Corrupt Debt Based
> System we can NEVER Pay Off.
>
> …
> [www.youtube.com]
>
>
> ARE WE SLAVES TO OUR BELIEFS?
> By T. C. Fry
>
> Beliefs will make you a slave. Beliefs are
> inherently wrong and imprison us to the degree
> that we give them loyalty. That which is true and
> proper to our lives is known and does not have to
> be believed. If you believe, you believe without
> proof. Truth always serves us.
>
> Belief is a different animal altogether. Belief
> demands we serve it, not the other way around.
> This camouflages its basic character as an
> exploitive and enslaving device. The nature of
> every belief system is to demand acceptance and
> obedience. Not only does it tend to suppress and
> destroy differing belief systems, forcing, if it
> can, all to adopt its concepts, but it also seeks
> to suppress the truth as well.
>
> Most people are in love with their beliefs to the
> exclusion of the striking and self-evident truths
> in their lives. By their very nature, all belief
> systems are false and inhuman. Simply, the truth
> does not have to be believed. Truth is always
> evident and easy to know, especially that which is
> relevant to ourselves and our environment.
>
> All belief systems are concocted in the minds of
> men and women. While virtually everyone
> disbelieves every system but their own, in some
> areas, notably so-called medical science, the mass
> of people accept it as above question or
> reproach.
>
> We do not have to believe the truth. Truth is
> verifiable. It can be known. Beliefs are not
> verifiable but are absurdly easy to disprove. The
> truth always stays around regardless.
>
> All the belief in the world does not change one
> truth! For instance, it was only a few hundred
> years ago that everyone believed the earth to be
> flat. For uttering the heresy that the earth was
> round, the Catholic Church burned scientists of
> the time at the stake.
>
> But all the beliefs notwithstanding, the earth was
> not thereby flattened a bit. To insist that your
> beliefs are true is sheer arrogance and nonsense.
> Please do not confuse beliefs with theories.
> Theories are temporary while beliefs have a habit
> of being final.
>
> Beliefs are really illusions and delusions. It is
> said that the hardest person in the world to face
> is yourself. Likewise, most in our world are the
> victims of deep-seated beliefs and refuse to face
> the fact that they are enslaved and exploited by
> and through them.
>
> Mental laziness is exemplified in our refusal to
> face up to the fact that we are easily exploited
> by beliefs we accept uncritically, which have
> usually been implanted in us when we were young
> and impressionable. It is mental laziness when we
> refuse to take steps to discover the truth that
> would cast off the shackles of beliefs or slavery.
> Thus, by default, we continue our slavish,
> harmful and deleterious ways, affecting not only
> ourselves but those with whom we're associated.
>
> Many of us are misled into believing in the
> medical system and all its train of absurdities.
> All that I have cited above applies to the belief
> system perpetrated as the medical system, or
> so-called "medical science". There is no science
> in drugging people who have subscribed to the
> absurd belief that they can be poisoned into
> health by so-called "medicines".
>
> There is no science in a system that is based on
> lies, since it does not and cannot promote true
> health. That which does not work is unscientific.
> Very simply, the medical system does not work in
> practice.
>
>
> Peace and Love..........John

It's all true John. Beliefs are our enslavement. We think the banking system, governments and CIA are real de jure bodies, but they are no such thing...they are all defacto authorities acting as de jure authorities. The utility companies are also in on the fraud...they never send you a `real' bill, they only send you a statement, and when you pay your bills you are paying them twice and contributing to the fraud. When you pay a traffic fine you are contributing to the treason.

How do we put these defacto authorities in their place? It's easy, and l do it and force them to back down by filing legal papers.

Eg, the local govt tried to fine me, but l laughed and was having none of it. I filed legal papers and called their fraud, and they backed down. They now have me on their database never to issue any fines to me. They don't do those type of things unless you have them over a legal barrel.

The govt tried to fine me for not voting. Same thing happened, l called their fraud and forced them to back down.

A company sent me a customs bill. I asked them to provide proof that the debt actually existed, to provide an extract of the original accounting, and to send a `real' bill instead of a printout on a piece of paper. I filed legal documents and they backed down quickly.

I was fined for doing slightly over the speed limit. The policeman pulled me over and l was smiling because l knew what the outcome was going to be and that policeforce would be in hot water if they continued to persue fraud and treason. I sent the fine back unpaid and they have now backed down.

KNOW YOUR LAW!!! Call out the imposters. These authorities are not who you think they are. Call there bluff and file excellent legal papers on these people. Study the law carefully for thousands of hours and know what you are doing. I am happy to support govt and pay taxation, but they have obligations to prove they are govt and to prove our tax dollars stay in the country.

Regarding the banks....ask the banks for proof that your `so called' debt exists and has not been onsold to a third party. They can't....no such debt exists and it has been onsold. Don't fear these people, they will try to intimidate you, but know your law.

File legal papers on the govt, courts...everyone. All these authorities are committing fraud and treason.

A friend of mine is facing 3 years jail next week. Do you think he is worried? Nope! This is what he has to say....he knows his law and he will demote the Judge to a mere trustee of the fraudulent Cestie Que Vie trust and become a General Executor of the trust and be calling the shots (there are ways we can do this).

[www.youtube.com]

He is getting into sprouting now too. smiling smiley

Date: March 24, 2014 10:13PM

The curucial issue

What people don't realise is that the defacto authorities are using a fraudulent trust law to over-ride contract law. This fraudulent trust law is invalid because terms and conditions of the trust where never divulged to the person it was assigned to, that's how they get authority over you. They make assumptions and you never rebutt them by giving them the chance via legal papers to fill various obligations, so if you don't deny you are guilty.

If a court sends you a summons, what you do is write REJECTED on the back of the summons and then glue a bunch of obligations they must fill before you fill their request. For eg, l first ask for the signiture of a Justice/Judge to be on the summons with their oath attached to give it legal authority. I then ask them to provide proof that their position is de jure by being appointed by a properly commissioned Governor according to the Letter Patent 1900 under the late Queen Victoria...and if the Letters Patent has been changed l ask for proof that the Queen signed off on approving the changes to the Letters Patent. Then l can bring up the Seal of Australia v's Seal of Great Britain and ask them for proof that the Queen signed off on the changes. Then l can knock out any crown prosecutors (if any) by bringing up the `1996 legal practises act' and exposing their treason and fraud (the lawyers dropped the Queen out without public approval, and hence, no lawyer in my state is practising lawfully). I can also bring up the 1965 Currency Act to further sink them.

These people hate that type of stuff being done to them because it exposes their crimes. They are only playing a role of make believe. The Judge of a court is no more a judge than you or l, heir is an imposter, and we can prove this if we do things properly and establish proof by using their legal system against them. If you do it right, they will hang themselves every time....the truth will always win out. Don't fear these people...give them a set of obligations to fill and then set terms and conditions via legal papers. If they fail to respond you then file default judgments against them which works in your favour in court. They try doing it to us, so reverse it and do it to them...we have more power than they have because we are not breaking the law, they are.

And remember....opinions of the Judge don't matter. It's all based on facts, law and proof. They will try to trick you, but don't buy into the con job. Keep the judge under your thumb and keep control at all times....they are the defendant, not you. Reverse the roles. It's like playing tennis...if it stays in your court you will lose, so always fire it back to them and make them defend themselves because they are the guilty party here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 10:18PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:17PM

Yeah I saw a video or maybe it was a letter that explained how it is extremely easy to get out of tickets from automatic traffic lights. The stoplight's that take pictures every time the light turns red and if they see a car in the street they send a ticket to the owner of the license plate. I forget what he did though, I think it may have involved him asking them to prove he was the one driving.

Date: March 24, 2014 10:45PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Yeah I saw a video or maybe it was a letter that
> explained how it is extremely easy to get out of
> tickets from automatic traffic lights. The
> stoplight's that take pictures every time the
> light turns red and if they see a car in the
> street they send a ticket to the owner of the
> license plate. I forget what he did though, I
> think it may have involved him asking them to
> prove he was the one driving.

It's easy to get out of these things, all it is is a try-on by the authorities because they know most people are gullible enough to buy into the illusion they create.

What me and my sproutarian friend suggest is that beginners do the easy option. If you get a fine in the mail you wait 21 days and then write RTS on the envelope and send it back unopened. From the feedback we have gotten, it works everytime and you never hear back from them again. I've done that a bunch of times too....saves time from having to file legal papers.

I've even had them try and trick me. They will send an innocent looking hand written envelope to make out it is a non govt letter so you open it, but l have a file of the codes and always I.D the culprits, send it back unopened and make them pay for the postage.

They have also sent letters with my surname before my first name (it's not my real name, it is just a corporate title they assign us so we assume a fake identity of a dead person...dead people have no rights) in the envelope, but l am no such man so l send it back.

If they want me to take on the role of a dead entity, they must be able to prove they divulged terms and conditions of the trust that l agreed to be party to by showing me my signiture on the paperwork. I don't ever recall signing a contract that makes me as a slave, but if they can prove l did sign off on the t & c's then l must play ball and be the slave.

That's the thing.....they say we are obligated because we use their intellectual propoperty such as money, banks etc, but they never can prove they divulged terms and conditions. They can only get away with it legally if we don't call them out by asking them to fulfill various legal obligations.

These fake authorities try to act all scarey, but they are all huff and puff. Blow hard enough and their stack of cards falls down.

Date: March 24, 2014 10:59PM

One golden rule is.....NEVER argue with the authorities. Just file paperwork asking them to prove who they are. NEVER argue with a Judge...be cold and clinical and ask hier to prove his/her case. Don't get emotional, it is just business.

Brian Shaw is excellent on exposing the defacto authorities too. He has laid charges on 56 of Australia's top leaders including Prime Ministers, Judges and the Governor General (Highest authority in Australia).

The Exposure within Australia of Political Corruption part 1/8
[www.youtube.com]

another good one,

The Unlawful Government 1/16
[www.youtube.com]

Brian is a smart man and knows his law back-to-front.

All our Prime Minsters since 1986 should be serving at least 25 year jail terms.

The police and govt must back down from fining me because if they don't they are up for 2 years jail for breach of section 75 of the Crimes Act 1914. But we can take it further and push for a minimum 25 year jail sentense by informing them of treason (with proof) and asking them to rebutt the allegation.

We have all the power, they have none because they exist to serve the people, but they have reversed the situation where they have the power in the illusionary system they have created.

Don't get me started on the bank fraud, that is a real doozy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 11:02PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 24, 2014 11:01PM

"What me and my sproutarian friend suggest is that beginners do the easy option. If you get a fine in the mail you wait 21 days and then write RTS on the envelope and send it back unopened. From the feedback we have gotten, it works everytime and you never hear back from them again. I've done that a bunch of times too....saves time from having to file legal papers."

What does RTS stand for and does the letter have to remain unopened?

"That's the thing.....they say we are obligated because we use their intellectual propoperty such as money, banks etc, but they never can prove they divulged terms and conditions. They can only get away with it legally if we don't call them out by asking them to fulfill various legal obligations."

Which legal obligations do they have to fulfill and wouldn't corruption still take place? As in they cannot prove what you ask them to but they still try and force you into whatever. Would this also apply if someone were to not pay their taxes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 11:04PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 24, 2014 11:03PM

there is philosophical difference between beliefs and ideas. Beliefs are unconscious assumptions whereas ideas are conscious verbal thoughts. You have to also consider if you believe in language representations as reality. Many people are slaves to a language based reality.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 11:07PM by Panchito.

Date: March 24, 2014 11:19PM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> What does RTS stand for and does the letter have
> to remain unopened.

Return To Sender. Never open them. The fines are never meant for you anyway...they are intended for a dead entity, but they trick you into assuming that Mr *** *** is you so you buy into their system and become a trustee of the fraudulent trust they set up for each of us.

Mr is a corporate office holder according to the law books. People called Mr/Mrs/Ms are slaves to the Cestie Que Vie trust unless they rebutt it. Never call me Mr.

If you open it that will peak their curiousity and makes it harder to shake them off.

>
> Which legal obligations do they have to fulfill
> and wouldn't corruption still take place?

Lots of legal obligations can be put forth to these defacto authorities. Depends on the country and the situation.

>As in
> they cannot prove what you ask them to but they
> still try and force you into whatever. Would this
> also apply if someone were to not pay their taxes?

Let them take you to court, BUT....if you are going to do this you MUST know what you are doing or else you risk jail. You don't just jump into this after a few months, you must spend years studying and reading the law. I spent up to 7 hours per night reading the law and trying to understand it for a very long time. I love nothing better than to read legal acts, legal books and contracts...l love it farrr better than anything health related. I could read a law dictionary all weekend and have the best time ever. You have to love doing it...live and breath it.

And don't just follow youtube blindly either. You really need to know what you are doing. I say to people to do RTS to start off. If that doesn't work l say to back down until they learn more stuff.

You don't go to court to try and win and get lucky. You go to court to knock out your opponent. You must be very confident of victory, but you must be able to think quickly on your feet and expect the unexpected. Those courts are dirty, so expect trick tactics to be played. Know what you are doing and don't be tricked by their nonsense. Take control of the court, never let the judge be in control.

When l am challenged by govt, l always call the shots, not them. They must be proving their case to me, not the other way around. But you NEVER exceeed your authority, you must know the law properly.

Date: March 24, 2014 11:27PM

I better stop talking now. I could go on and on all day because l LOVE this type of stuff. I've even had lawyers asking me for advice lol, but l advise them not to do any of this because they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Dr Jubb is another person who knows about this type of stuff.

All Brian Shaw seems to do is read legal documents and acts, it is addictive.

Judges and Police are similar to Mc Donalds staff, just as powerless in most civil claims if it is handled lawfully and correctly by the defendant.

Date: March 25, 2014 12:33AM

FRom 8 minutes on a fellow speaks about how Congresse has been sued for human slavery and the police dept was forced to shut down.
[www.youtube.com]

The govt, police, judges etc all run human slavery and extortion scams and people are now breaking down these fraudulent systems.

The video also talks about the mass genocide crimes of the hospitals. They killed my grandparents by drugging them in their final days. They never died through diseases, they died through drug overdoses.

The hospitals, postal service, govt, transport system, science community, school system etc = all dealing in major crime and perpetrating satanism.

It's time to wake up!

Date: March 25, 2014 04:03AM

John Rose Wrote:
> [www.youtube.com]
> TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!
> 4:21 Minute Video
>
> JR’s Notes:
>

Remember John.....

you are NOT Mr John Rose, you are only a witness to Mr John Rose. If you understand that crucial point the world will be your oyster because it shows you know who you are.

Mr John Rose is a dead person with no arms or legs. You are only a WITNESS to that dead person and you will only become that dead person if you percieve it to be you.

Most people see their dead entities to be them, but they are no such person. People are the witness to their name (a title), they are NEWVER their name unless they fall for the illusion perpetrated by the system.

Please listen to this video from 30 - 60 minutes. It says it all perfectly!!!!
[www.youtube.com]

If you get a fine, realise it is not for you. You are only a witness to Mr John Rose getting the fine. This is crucial to understand so you will not be under the illusion of satanism.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 27, 2014 06:35PM

I joined a spiritual cult. I fell for it. I really did. I spent alot of money and did kookoo things. But when I turned- in my head, and believed it was all a scam, thats what it became too.

I believe nature is the only way to cure disease, along with your immune system. I believe I am attractive when I am skinny..I believe in raw foods.I believe there is light and love energy we can meditate and focus on. I believe in past life regressions and imagination..LOVE, power inside of us all. I wonder if I am a slave to those beliefs..or a willing lover?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2014 06:37PM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables