Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hey Prana!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 26, 2014 02:34PM

Could you eliminate my Sockie thread? I would also appreciate it if you could take off my comments on thread about the hottest couple in raw foods. Thanks! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Prana!
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 26, 2014 04:02PM

If other people have replied to the thread it becomes public

Date: March 26, 2014 04:22PM

I don't really know what you mean but I just wanted a couple of things on here removed on second thought.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 26, 2014 05:25PM

I do not think he can remove a topic if people have commented on it.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 26, 2014 05:28PM

Wouldn't life be grand if every time we behaved badly we could have it deleted by a moderator, never having to apologize, make amends, or suffer the consequences?

If I were you I would go to the Sockie thread and use it to apologize for being nosy, immature, accusatory, and wrong in your accusations. Man up. I know for a fact that if Prana had an ounce of consistency in how and why he doles out punitive measures, you'd be on "vacation" right now. Show the board what a big person you are and simply say you're sorry.

Date: March 26, 2014 11:38PM

Prana, could you please delete THIS thread, too, when you see this? smiling smiley

*To anyone I offended on this or any other thread, I apologize. smiling smiley

Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 27, 2014 02:34AM

You seem so sincere (rolls eyes). It's not that anyone's offended so much as maybe they were hurt. For example, it made me sad to think that you would think that I would create a vicious alias like SueZ that's so mean to so many people. I wouldn't do that. If I ever did create an alias, it would obviously be done as a harmless joke/satire.

Date: March 27, 2014 03:11AM

Prana! Yoo hoo!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables