Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Blood Type and Raw Food
Posted by: Hoko ()
Date: April 10, 2014 12:09AM

I just found out my blood type about a few months ago and it turns out that it is B+. But I also found out that there are certain foods that your blood type should eat. And unfortunately, my blood type says I should avoid coconuts, avocados and tomatos. There are more on the list but those are the ones I am particularly a bit sad about because many good raw food recipes I wanted to make require those 3 ingredients.

The really cool thing is that I have never really liked to eat coconuts either. Especially coconuts. Tomatos is 2nd, and avocados are 3rd ... on the scale of foods I dislike.

Anyone have anything to say about this? I need more help on finding raw food recipes for blood B... +.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Blood Type and Raw Food
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 10, 2014 01:06AM

the blood type diet is a myth:

[nutritionfacts.org]

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: April 10, 2014 02:09AM

I'm type O, supposedly my body needs meat. I've been vegan 12.5 years and raw over 6.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 10, 2014 02:20AM

"Anyone have anything to say about this? I need more help on finding raw food recipes for blood B... +."

Well why not aim high and eat like an A.

(Just kidding.)

Posted by: Hoko ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:42PM

Then why don't I like to add tomatos to my juice or like the taste of coconut juice?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:45PM

Hoko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then why don't I like to add tomatos to my juice
> or like the taste of coconut juice?

Could be lots of reasons, but one of those reasons isn't because of your blood type.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 11, 2014 11:48PM

Hoko

<<I just found out my blood type about a few months ago and it turns out that it is B+. But I also found out that there are certain foods that your blood type should eat. And unfortunately, my blood type says I should avoid coconuts, avocados and tomatos. There are more on the list but those are the ones I am particularly a bit sad about because many good raw food recipes I wanted to make require those 3 ingredients.

The really cool thing is that I have never really liked to eat coconuts either. Especially coconuts. Tomatos is 2nd, and avocados are 3rd ... on the scale of foods I dislike.>>

Hoko,

Why the contradiction? You say u are sad cuz you can't eat those foods and a lot of raw recipes have them but in the same paragraph you say that it is "cool" because you never liked those foods to begin with. So, what is the problem?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables