Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

powerlifter and loni jane
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 16, 2014 11:08PM

Powerlifter/temp said

" I read Loni Janes article in the daily paper the other day, Raw vegan it implied and claimed who lives off 30 banana's a day. Yet the picture they used from her instagram had cooked junk food fries in the background."

Powerlifter/Chris,

this is your quote above.

I posted 3 articles that did not IMPLY raw vegan.

Please post your article that you read "in the daily paper" that IMPLIED
that she was raw vegan.

then explain who you are claiming was doing the implying, the newspaper, or loni jane, since she clearly was not implying anything of the sort in the other 3 articles I posted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 11:17PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: powerlifter and loni jane
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 17, 2014 02:23AM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Powerlifter/temp said
>
> " I read Loni Janes article in the daily paper the
> other day, Raw vegan it implied and claimed who
> lives off 30 banana's a day. Yet the picture they
> used from her instagram had cooked junk food fries
> in the background."
>
>
> Powerlifter/Chris,
>
> this is your quote above.
>
> I posted 3 articles that did not IMPLY raw vegan.
>
> Please post your article that you read "in the
> daily paper" that IMPLIED
> that she was raw vegan.
>
> then explain who you are claiming was doing the
> implying, the newspaper, or loni jane, since she
> clearly was not implying anything of the sort in
> the other 3 articles I posted.

Who the eff cares, fresh. Seriously. Who the eff cares.

Date: April 17, 2014 01:50PM

Just as I thought, powerlifter.

you are a liar.

nowhere was it implied that she was all raw

and nowhere was anything misrepresented other than the idiotic nutritionist comments

which is exactly why I brought this up.

Its a perfect example of exactly what u accused me and others of.

And instead, its all in your head because of your obsessive focus on other people and your obsessive focus on others diets and how they need to be strict.

so even though she gave birth to a healthy child you still make the typical rationalization about how long it will work, predicting doom and gloom.

reality intrudes upon your false beliefs.

I find this behavior unethical, your unwillingness to accept reality and promote unnecessary fearmongering and nutritionism. Youre not as bad as the nutritionists in the article but close.

Date: April 17, 2014 02:07PM

Thank u, although you still have not admitted that you made a false statement.

people make false statements all the time, I brought this up because it was just another example of your endless agenda against people allegedly implying things or misrepresenting things and in this case and many other cases it is you who is inventing things.

u have concerns because u dont understand nutrition and because of your own experience ..

Date: April 17, 2014 02:17PM

Do you see the word mostly?

is john kohler also misrepresenting because he is 99.99 raw?

holy god pl, give it up already.

is the cooked diet proven?
my lord you are daft...

u could say nothing is ever proven.
I say u dont know about nutrition because all the nutrients except b12 are there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2014 02:22PM by fresh.

Date: April 17, 2014 02:24PM

But she Is on a mostly raw diet!
what is wrong with you?

is english your first language?

u even said above about them saying she eats 20 bananas a day and you cant understand that statement does not exclude her from eating other things?
take a logic class, seriously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2014 02:34PM by fresh.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 02:42PM

The temp powerlifer wants other people to be scrupulously truthful when talking about their diet, but he has been shown to be a callous murderer of the truth when it comes to talking about his own diet, as was so aptly pointed out by my brother Anon 101.

When asked by my brother Anon 101 to state the different diets and the amount of time roughly spent on each one he couldn't. He's 20 something years old. Don't tell me he can't remember. All he does, whenever talking about his diet, is say airily that he spent years on x diet and years on y diet and years on xy diet. Based on PL's deceit my brother started referring to him as POWERLIAR.

The diet years- coming to a theater near you... in a few years.

Date: April 17, 2014 07:33PM

>>>>but if your going to do a fresh like on here pretending your a strict raw vegan, then tell us all how you eat meat and animal foods for a "number of reasons" that your not going to discuss, then we'll laugh.

my god you're an idiot. I don't pretend. Does it make you feel better about yourself to repeat that nonsense ?

you asked the question a while back and I didn't want to get into it at that time as it was not pertinent to the topic.

and then I answered the question anyway and explained my "number of reasons" and the frequency that I did so.

So then why do you continue here to say that "I am not going to discuss",
since I ended up answering your question anyway?

Since I have ALREADY told you this before, you are either just being a jerk, or you did not read my post about that matter.

If you were an honest person you could say, oh, ok, I must not have seen your answer, fresh.

But no, it feeds your ego in some way to repeat falsehoods over and over about other people.

Date: April 17, 2014 08:43PM

I brought this up for a good reason.
to try and show that PL had once again made a false statement designed to criticize someone and their diet and the reporting of same.

and now, as usual, it ends up as powerlifter dredging up all this drama for no reason, when all he had to do was say, yes you are right, I should not have made that criticism of loni jane and the reports on her.

Date: April 17, 2014 11:50PM

>You missed the point of the original article, whether she includes cooked plant foods is irrelevant, the safety aspect of her diet is a potential concern like the professional nutritionists states. Will her breast milk contain vitamin B12, vitamin D, zinc, DHA etc if she has been following an all plant based diet for any length of time ? are these unreasonable questions to ask ?

any measures that are taken by the mother are her responsibility, not yours, unless you would like to offer your services to her.

you do not believe in the validity and safety and healthfulness
of a plant based diet.

and yet you continuously post on a plant based diet board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables