Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: becoming raw vegan but mum wont let me
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 07, 2014 12:51PM

Utopian Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Out of respect for people who have a simple
> question they want answered, can the nonstop back
> and forth arguments that are repeated over and
> over when temp comes back be pushed to another
> thread? I know you may think it's important, but
> the OP probably doesn't want to weed through this
> personal stuff.

The OP is most likely one of those organizational vegan site trolling mothers of a child with eating disorders anyway so the back and forth info would be of great benefit for their education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 07, 2014 02:41PM

"Which you'd probably need to do if you were shelving out 50 dollars every month on just marine phytoplankton for example, its rich mans diet, backed up by zero science and likely unsafe to follow for the majority of individuals."

-Marine phytoplankton isn't a necessity, it's just a direct source of EPA/DHA.
-You don't need to be rich to buy chlorella
-I already proved you wrong yesterday when I showed you that every nutrient can be obtained on a raw vegan diet minus D3 which you get from the sun, therefore a raw vegan diet is SAFE for EVERYONE if it is well-planned.

"Check how the raw food diets scored in comparison, very poorly. "Diets ranked by how safe and nutritionally complete they are." I guess you will just say they were all doing it wrong too, which is quite laughable considering you still can't even master your own diet advice. One year maybe.... or is a mixed cooked diet back on the scene as acceptable ?"

That link is what is truly laughable, it has zero scientific basis and doesn't address anything in detail. You still have not provided a study which shows that the Mediterranean diet fulfills all nutritional requirements. You keep repeating the same garbage over and over again "you cant follow your own advice"... once again, FALSE. I follow a well-planned vegan diet which is the same type of diet I promote.

"How about you show me some studies that this "well planned raw vegan diet that requires 5+ supplements as standard" is nutritionally adequate, complete and safe to follow for all these people you are promoting it too ?"

I'm done arguing with someone who is clearly either brain dead, illiterate, or trolling. I'm not going to keep repeating myself over and over again. A well-planned raw vegan diet requires zero supplements, because again, algae's are food. I'll let you get the last word and continue living in delusion and ignoring the facts on how you can everything you nutritionally need on a raw vegan diet.

If it is scientifically proven that you can get every nutrient from raw plant-based foods, it is therefore scientifically proven that a raw, plant-based diet is nutritionally complete and SAFE. It's basic common sense. The problem with a lot of raw vegans is they don't consume all of these foods and therefore do not get all the nutrients they need. The 80/10/10 is an example of a poorly planned raw vegan diet. You obviously lack common sense and either have memory or reading issues. Common sense would indicate it's not a good idea to eat fish given they're loaded with heavy metals, PCB's, parasites, and countless other contaminants... maybe the mercury has taken its toll on your brain. Again, I'm done repeating myself over and over, you can get the last word and continue living in denial.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: June 07, 2014 03:49PM

OMG! Go start another thread for your arguments.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 07, 2014 03:54PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Utopian Life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Out of respect for people who have a simple
> > question they want answered, can the nonstop
> back
> > and forth arguments that are repeated over and
> > over when temp comes back be pushed to another
> > thread? I know you may think it's important,
> but
> > the OP probably doesn't want to weed through
> this
> > personal stuff.
>
>
> The OP is most likely one of those
> organizational vegan site trolling mothers of a
> child with eating disorders anyway so the back and
> forth info would be of great benefit for their
> education.

There is one raw vegan I know of who this international organization of mothers with kids who have eating disorders trolled on youtube. They reported the raw vegan to youtube and had her banned for a while. But that wasn't enough for this organization's members. They actually sent a posse of their members to the raw vegan's employer to complain in an attempt to make her cease and desist!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables