Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Has anyone else had this happen?
Posted by: mykmyk ()
Date: December 06, 2006 06:10PM

This post is long over due. I was always the type of person who got sun burned easily, had to be very careful and wear sunblock. In June I moved from the Midwest to South Florida. SO I did a experiment I was 100% raw for 3 days. I went to the nude beach and laid out in the evil South Florida summer sun with no sun block on. My skin turned red, I was burnt. Out of fear of pain I remained raw for the rest of the day. The next day I was red, but no pain. Eventually the red turned to a tan. This is thr first time I tanned in my life! I have no fear of the sun anymore, I actually kind of like it. This is just another raw food miracle as far as I am concerned!!! HAs this happened to anyone else??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has anyone else had this happen?
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: December 06, 2006 06:19PM

Well I've never let myself get burnt like that since being raw, but yes, I always burnt really easily before raw, since raw I can spend a lot longer in the sun without problems.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Re: Has anyone else had this happen?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 06, 2006 07:35PM

Sure. I'm a mid-state Floridian. I must say that I have NO problem with the sun! Ha! ha!

-David Z. Mason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables