Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

pakd4fun - thank you
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2006 12:43PM

Hi pakd4fun,

I read in the thread "raw miracles" that you regained your sense of smell! I lost mine in April and wondered if I would ever get it back. I am just starting raw so I'm anxious to see if I do. BTW, I did not take any medication. I was sick over a weekend with a cold or something. I remember it being the weirdest sickness. I felt like I was burning from the inside out... smoldering.

Later, I went looking on the internet and found it actually has a name - anosmia. There were a number of comments on this site from different folks who had lost their sense of smell. One girl said her doctor immediately suspected she had a brain tumor. She did.

You're right, you really do not appreciate smell until it's gone... like your horses and the rain... simple things that we take for granted.

Anyway, thanks so much for posting that! I'll be sure and post about it if mine returns.

Kay

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables