Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This kid says 100% is better!
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 06, 2014 12:29AM

Its so inspiring, he has such a passion. He says raw vegan is better than vegan
[www.youtube.com]

Its true what he says. Cooked food is addictive. All vegans should cross over to raw. Its very short video

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This kid says 100% is better!
Date: October 06, 2014 10:02AM

Yes, all raw is best if you can make it work.

Here is a 14 year old who has been a raw vegan all his life and never tried cooked food. His brother is 17 and had a small stint on cooked before going back to all raw,and the dad is supposed to have been 100% raw for about 30 years.

I was enjoying the video, but then the father started saying silly things near the end. He said everyone should go at least 80-10-10 or try to do 90% carbs, 5% fat and 5% protein. As a raw food teacher he should be aware that not everyone is able to do the diet he suggests.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 06, 2014 10:50AM

Hey Brian,

What would happen on this planet if EVERYONE went 80-10-10?

If EVERYONE went 80-10-10, this world would TRANSFORM so fast our heads would spin and all of those great minds that are being wasted making the Owners of the World more money would be spending their time tweaking 80-10-10 to make it work for everyone and it would no longer be 80-10-10, but it would be RAW.

Are some people not going to do very well on 80-10-10?

Of course, some people are not going to do very well on 80-10-10, but most of them will be doing a lot better on 80-10-10 than on the SAD, for example.

Remember, I do Not Advocate an ultra low fat diet and I sure do not agree with Doug's view on supplements, etc., but we have to put things into perspective.

In many ways Brian, you remind me of just about everyone else if not everyone else in the Raw Food Movement or even in the Health Movement as it seems that NONE OF YOU CLOWNS HAVE ANY FORESIGHT!!!

Indeed, it boggles my mind at how myopic most people are!!!

Date: October 06, 2014 11:02AM

John, if everyone went vegan l believe we probably all could go 80-10-10 and thrive (assuming we had the fruit trees). It stems from my spiritual beliefs and to do with changing the vibration of the planet.

I have plenty of foresight, and you may be very surprised how l view many things, but l view many things relative to the current state of affairs and the low vibrations we live under. Unfortunately l have to view things in a limited and negative way because of the dark vibrations and curses we live under (humans are really under the thumb and many can't thrive in a natural environment anymore because heir is sick).

When we all go vegan and lift our dark vibrations and become full of light, everything will change and `so called' miracles will become part of every day living.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 06, 2014 11:19AM

<<<I have plenty of foresight>>>

I don’t see it because you are constantly SHOOTING INSIDE THE TENT!!!

“Roger Ailes, over at Fox, he has a policy where he says you never shoot inside the tent. Even if you disagree with somebody who’s there at Fox also, he says you just don’t shoot inside the tent because there is so much you need to be fighting, so much you need to be worried about. The person across from you that you might disagree with on some issue - you never attack them. I think that same philosophy and I think it’s, by the way, worked very well for Fox, is the same philosophy we need in News Media, which is, you know, you don’t shoot inside the tent. There is no reason to attack people who are of the same mindset.” -Ben Swann

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 11:20AM by John Rose.

Date: October 06, 2014 11:25PM

Hi John,

yes l do understand what you are saying. We do know that there are sucessful people on various raw vegan diets. The issue l have always had is when people promote these diets without telling people to exercise extreme caution when practising these diets. I want leaders to promote these diets, but to let people know the failure rates are high and to encourage lots of research on the raw diet and to take it very seriously. If people promote high carb low fat,l don't mind, BUT l want them to say that many fail on these diets and to suggest trying different raw vegan diets if the high carb low fat diet doesn't work for them. But the problem is that many leaders don't say these things.

I like to let people know what they are getting themselves into...l don't want people going into raw in a flippant way, l want to help people who are really ready to do what ever it takes and try all types of things if needed. I say to experiment, higher carb might work, but lower carb might work. I try to get across the idea of tailoring diet to the individual, but we don't get many leaders really emphasising that. Raw leaders may say we eat toour individual needs, but do they really understand it?

I am not anti fruit like people think either. I am happy to suggest 50% sprouts and 50% fruit if that's what a person needs to do. I don't think it's ideal, but we need to be flexibile with people. Raw diets often need a really strong base to work off imo (for most people). I like to promote a more safe diet with all the nutient trimmings to try and help people stay raw IF they are prepared to do the work and adjust to the foods...l try to bridge as many nutritional gaps as possible to minimise the chance of failure, BUT they need to be able to do the work and eat differently.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: October 07, 2014 05:07PM

OK John, I'm going to heed your advice. No shooting inside the tent.

But if jt or tsm only step foot outside, bam, I am dropping them! smiling smiley

On a more serious note, I don't have anything bad anymore to say to anyone unless I'm attacked personally. I don't care what anyone say about raw foods anymore. Or any food for that matter. Or any other thing ftm.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 07, 2014 05:51PM

Sproutarian man I agree with you. I do. If you can make it work, fully raw is best. Mistakes ok, just to try harder next time. Always aim for 100% if you can. I agree. But do not be hard on yourself.

There are dark vibrations. In us all. In these trying times. We have to stay good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables