Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"After being raw 12 years I have done best on a 90/5/5 diet" - Chris Califano
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: December 11, 2014 04:59AM

" zero supplements, pills, powders or gimmicks. Or so-called" super foods".

What do you think of this guy?

[www.thefirstsupper.com]

[www.thefirstsupper.com]

1.52min video below. What do you think of his claims?

[www.thefirstsupper.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 05:02AM by Anon 102.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "After being raw 12 years I have done best on a 90/5/5 diet" - Chris Califano
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 12, 2014 03:16AM

he was popular 5 years ago on the 801010 sites. Then he fadded. Haven't heard from him in a while. No new vids or pics. His vids are old.

Re: "After being raw 12 years I have done best on a 90/5/5 diet" - Chris Califano
Date: December 12, 2014 04:50AM

He looks great and appears to be one of those rare people who can manage such a diet. The concern l have with these folks coming out with this message is that they are promoting a diet which does not work for lots of people.

I hope he continues his success. It will be interesting how he fares in the future. It's great to see what humans are capable of.

He is obviously a slow oxidiser and likely utilises nutrients very efficently in terms of things like zinc, fatty acids, iodine and probably many other things. There are always going to be exceptions, and if you are an exception it does make sense that one can live on this diet when you have the body functioning to be able to do it.

It's amazing how different we all are. Married couples can eat almost identicle diets and have completely different blood results and health from the diet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 12, 2014 05:08AM

I would love to see his cellular, or even blood levels of EPA/DHA, zinc, selenium, and iodine. Nobody following these fruit and vegetable diets ever shows results for these nutrients. I don't doubt his claims regarding how much he works out though, it's also very easy for me to put on muscle. He may have great health but does he have OPTIMAL health? That's what I'm interested in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2014 05:09AM by jtprindl.

Date: December 12, 2014 05:19AM

The thing is though...even if his EPA etc are low, he may be one of those rare people who doesn't require too much because he utilises the nutrients well. None-the-less, l am still not convinced he is a raw food superstar until we see how he fares in the future.

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would love to see his cellular, or even blood
> levels of EPA/DHA, zinc, selenium, and iodine.
> Nobody following these fruit and vegetable diets
> ever shows results for these nutrients.

One 80-10-10 girl did and boasted about her results because her levels of EPA/DHA was twice that of the average SAD eater who are known to have very low EPA/DHA. To me that is nothing to boast about given that fact and the fact that the recommended rda for EPA/DHA is already considered by groups of scientists to be too low. Just because someone gets the minimal requirement for EPA/DHA does not mean they are getting enough because of the reason stated and also to do with metabolism of fatty acids. It is always wise to have leeway to work with, especially when scientists are now saying that the EPA/DHA rda's could be too low.

Various experiments have been done to show that people getting the rda for various nutrients like B vitamins and B12 do better when they have more of those nutrients, so this tells us something important...exceed the rda's in everything in balance to make sure, especially things like B vitamins and B12 because those things get used up quickly in a modern stress filled world....it probably applies to many nutrients.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2014 05:21AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: December 12, 2014 03:22PM

Glad he found what works for him :-)

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 21, 2014 07:37AM

This is him. Lol. Good for him. go CHRIS. Posing with bananas. Thats hot. Looks like erection. I love the hair chest, My god. What perfect man. I mean it. So cool. Not afraid to be himself.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2014 07:39AM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables