Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Educators VERSUS the Medical Conspiracy/Monopoly...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 18, 2014 05:27PM

Indeed, it truly saddens me to see Raw Foodists Shoot Inside the Tent and NOT be able to comprehend a WIN/WIN MENTALITY and I cannot help but wonder whether those Raw Foodists are really on our side or are they INFILTRATORS!!!

Are they just IGNORANT or are they part of Controlled Opposition?

Since INFILTRATORS pose as one of us, how do we really know who we can trust?

Let's face it, the only thing the "Powers that be" fear is an IDEA whose time has come and that IDEA has to do with being Healthy and Raw Food plays a HUGE role when it comes to getting and staying Healthy!

So if you don't think that this Message Board is NOT frequently visited by Internet Shills, then you are monumentally naïve!!!

As many of y'all know, there are certain things that I do not appreciate about Doug Graham and Brian Clement, however, they are on our side, they are Inside of our Tent, so to speak, and yes, all of us want them to be the best that they can be as to represent us in a good light. But our focus should NOT be finding fault in them when Organized Medicine is practicing Satanism!

As Eustace Mullins points out in "The Curse of Canaan, A Demonology of History" published in 1987, "After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic!" One year later Eustace Mullins points out in "MURDER BY INJECTION, The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America" published in 1988, "The present work, the result of some forty years of investigative research, is a logical progression from my previous books: the expose of the international control of monetary issue and banking practices in the United States; a later work revealing the secret network of organizations through which these alien forces wield political power—the secret committees, foundations, and political parties through which their hidden plans are implemented; and now; to the most vital issue of all, the manner in which these depredations affect the daily lives and health of American citizens. Despite the great power of the hidden rulers, I found that only one group has the power to issue life or death sentences to any American—our nation's physicians."

Think about it!!!

Since all Conspiracies are Satanic, Doctors are practicing Satanism.

This is classic Orwellian DoubleSpeak - Poison is Medicine.

So in a roundabout way, Doctors are Worshipping Satan by Poisoning people in the name of Health.

In effect, Medicine is Black Magic.

“For by Sorceries [Drugs/Chemicals - Black Magic] were all nations Deceived.” -Rev. 18:23

Have you ever wondered why Medicine uses the Caduceus as their symbol?

Check out my File Preview from my file on Caduceus and my Suggested Reading List below and if you want to criticize anyone, criticize the #1 Cause of Death and the #1 Cause of Bankruptcy in America - The Medical Monopoly!!!

…File Preview…
The Caduceus Decoded: Secret Symbols Reveal Dark Agenda of Western Medicine
• Everywhere in western medicine you find the Caduceus symbol: It's the staff entwined with two serpents, with wings at the top. You'll find it emblazoned on medical texts, medical school certificates, medical websites and even in hospitals and medical buildings.
• The Caduceus, it turns out, was a staff carried by the Greek god Hermes. Hermes is best known as the messenger of the gods, but he is also well known as the protector of liars, gamblers and thieves. He's also prominently known as the guide of the dead.
• According to Wikipedia, the name of the staff, Caduceus, is adapted from the Greek word kerukeion, which means "herald's wand" -- the staff of the public messenger. It's related to the words kerux and kerusso, which pertain to someone who announces information to the public.
• From a Biblical point of view, the two serpents on the staff are, of course, symbols of evil and deception. There is a Greek myth about the two serpents on the staff which states that Tiresias found two snakes copulating and he beat to death the female snake with his staff.
• So far, then, we have a staff carried by the Greek god Hermes, a protector of liars and thieves (who is also the guide of the dead), named as a staff or wand related to announcing information to the public, encircled by two serpents representing evil, and tied to yet another Greek myth about the female being beat to death.
• That the two snakes representing evil would encircle the staff of public announcement could be an indication that the purpose of the staff is to announce evil (the propaganda of western medicine). At the same time, the mythological carrier of the staff is the protector of liars and thieves (the drug promoters and drug companies).
• And all the while, they sit in their offices, with a dozen diplomas on the walls, many containing the Caduceus symbol that is effectively broadcasting a message into the office space of that doctor, further imprinting his mind with the death agenda of modern medicine.
• I don't profess to be any kind of expert in secret societies or hidden symbols, nor do I believe every single thing I read about the topic, but there's no question whatsoever that symbols dominate the power institutions of our world. The choice of those symbols says a lot about the secret agendas behind such institutions. And the institution of western medicine is symbolized by the Caduceus, a staff entwined with serpents, held by a protector of liars and thieves, to be used for announcing information to the public while beating to death the female of the species.
…End of File Preview…

Suggested Reading List:

1. The Poisoned Needle
2. Murder by Injection
3. Death by Doctoring
4. Death by Medicine
5. Dissent in Medicine
6. Racketeering in Medicine
7. The Medical Mafia
8. Naked Empress or The Great Medical Fraud

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Educators VERSUS the Medical Conspiracy/Monopoly...
Date: December 18, 2014 05:31PM

What are Sorceries?

Here are some interesting articles from my file on “Magic and Magicians” that pertain to Sorceries:

[www.topical-bible-studies.org]
By Thy Sorceries Were All Nations Deceived

A study of the Greek words pharmakeia (Strong's 5331) and pharmakeus (Strong's 5332).

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:

"5331. pharmakeia ... from 5332; medication ('pharmacy'), i.e. (by extension) magic (literal or figurative)."
"5332. pharmakeus ... from pharmakon, (a drug, i.e. spell-giving potion); a druggist ('pharmacist') or poisoner, i.e. (by extension) a magician."

Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary:
"pharmaceutical ... from Greek pharmakeutikos ... a medicinal drug."
"pharmaco- ... Greek pharmako-, from pharmakon ... medicine : drug."
"pharmacology ... the science of drugs."
"pharmacy ... from Greek pharmakeia ... the art or practice of preparing, preserving, compounding, and dispensing drugs ... a place where medicines are compounded or dispensed ... DRUGSTORE."

The words in bold in the following verses, unless otherwise noted, are the King James Version translations of the Greek word pharmakeia, and represent every occurrence of pharmakeia in the New Testament.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft [RSV: sorcery], hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

The word in bold in the following verses is the King James Version translation of the Greek word pharmakeus, and represents the only occurrence of pharmakeus in the New Testament.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
[www.topical-bible-studies.org]

[www.a-renewedhealth.com]
WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY ABOUT DRUGS
[www.a-renewedhealth.com]

[www.sacred-texts.com]
SECTION VIII
STORIES OF THE DEVIL AND OF BLACK MAGIC.

As regards sorcery, the Esthonians appear to have regarded the Finns, and the Finns the Lapps, as proficient in magic, each people attributing most skill to those living north of themselves. However, it should be mentioned that there is a ballad in the Finnish Kanteletar in which the sun and moon are p. 149 represented as stolen by German and Esthonian sorcerers. In the Kalevala they are stolen by Louhi, the witch-queen of Lapland.

[www.sacred-texts.com]

[www.churchofsatan.com]
Dinner with the Devil:
An evening with Anton Szandor LaVey, the High Priest of the Church of Satan

by Reverend Bob Johnson

[www.churchofsatan.com]

[www.living-foods.com]
an idea whose time has come
Posted by: John Rose
Date: 2-12-01

I'm convinced that doctors are committing the worse crime against humanity since the beginning of time, whether they know it or not. The more research that I do the more I am convinced. I believe that they know that if our message gets out that they will go from the richest and most respected to poorest and the most persecuted.

It turns out that the first ones to take advantage of our fear were the first shamans - the medicine men. These guys have been pulling the wool over our eyes from the very get go and as a result they have always been very rich and powerful. I would like to believe, however, that most doctors are just as much victims as we are, but if these guys are as smart as they are suppose to be, how could they not see that what they are doing doesn't work? Perhaps it's because they all have "knowledge filters".

Everyone, especially scientist, have "knowledge filters" on their brains so that when any new knowledge comes along that threatens their existing paradigm, they filter it out. This is what Dr. Richard Thompson said about "knowledge filters", "This is a fundamental feature of science, it’s also a fundamental feature of human nature. People tend to filter out things that don’t fit, that don’t make sense in their terms of their paradigm or their way of thinking. So, in science you find that evidence that doesn’t fit the excepted paradigm tends to be eliminated - it’s not taught, it’s not discussed and people who are educated in scientific teachings generally don’t even know about it...It’s not necessarily a deliberate conspiracy in the sense of some people getting together in a smoke filled room and saying we’re going to deceive people. It’s something that happens automatically within the scientific community. So, when a given piece of evidence disagrees with the predominate theory, then automatically people won’t talk about it, they won’t report it and that means that science fails to progress in the way that one would hope."

Once again, I'd like to believe that most doctors just don't know any better, but I have a hard time not believing that those at the top know exactly what's going on.

I loved what you said, "these filthy men whom the scriptures call sorcerers and wizards (the word sorcerers and sorcery is the Greek word pharmakon by which we get the words pharmacist and pharmacy) that use force and scare tactics to get people to take their poisonous pills and potions will not be overlooked...". This reminds me of the first time that I saw Malkmus and when he said this, I thought to myself...there's another big piece of the puzzle that fits just all too well.

I sure hope that Victor Hugo was right when he said, "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world and that's an idea whose time has come." I believe that the time is now and like Hugo, I know that the idea is "RAW"!!!
[www.living-foods.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2014 05:43PM by John Rose.

Date: December 18, 2014 05:32PM

What is Black Magic?

Here are some interesting articles from my file on “Magic and Magicians” that pertain to Black Magic:

[www.essortment.com]
The history of witchcraft and magic

"Black magic" is performed with the intention of harming another being, either as a means of building the practitioner's power or as the goal itself. The underlying ideology upon which black magic is based states that the practitioner and his or her pursuit of knowledge and/or physical well-being, are more important than other concerns, theological or ethical. "Green magic" involves the practitioner's attuning himself or herself to nature and the world around him or her. "White magic" is where the practitioner attunes himself or herself to the needs of human society and attempts to meet those needs. This is a form of "personal betterment" magic, and does not entail harming other beings.

[www.essortment.com]

[www.pakistan.tv]
Freemasonry, Black Magic, Jinn and Masjid Al Aqsa [Part 2/3] Video

Excerpts from Lives of the Prophets by Imam Anwar al-Awlaki. This short video talks about the history of Masjid Al-Aqsa, Prophet Sulayman (AS), black magic, the Jews of Babylon, Freemasonry and the Jinn.

"Why they are digging under Al-Aqsa Masjid"?

The Temple Mount Faithful, an extremist fanatical group, is dedicated to the demolition of Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. The Temple Mount Institute, another extremist Jewish society, had prepared detailed plans for the rebuilding of the so-called Solomon Temple on the rubble of Al-Aqsa. It has a large prototype of the temple, special clothes for its rabbis, special places for sacrificial offerings, incense chalice, copper vessels for meal offerings, silver vessel for wine libation and other offering implements.

Freemasonry has always planned to gain control of the Temple Mount so they can rebuild Solomon's Temple. As soon as they rebuild this Temple, their Masonic Christ will appear on the earth, claiming to be the Jewish Messiah for whom Israel has long been awaiting. This "Christ" will be the Biblical Antichrist.

Albert Mackey, a 33rd Degree Freemason, called Solomon's Temple as the most cherished of all symbols. Even Freemason occultist Edward Waite mentioned that: "... in the High Grades [of Masonry] we hear of a secret intention to build yet another temple at Jerusalem." [Author, Edward Waite, p. 486-7, "A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and of Cognate Instituted Mysteries: The Rites, Literature and History", Volume II, reprinted in 1970 by Weathervane Books].

Freemasonry, Black Magic, Jinn and Masjid Al Aqsa [Part 2/3]

Comments on "Freemasonry, Black Magic, Jinn and Masjid Al Aqsa [Part 2/3]"
I am a Christian, ...
I am a Christian, but I know that the Jews that are now in the land are not Jews by blood and they have no right to be there. They are trying to construct a synagogue for Satan. This is also written in the Christian bible with reference in Revelation Chapter 3 verse 9: "See, I will make those of the Synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and are not, but say what is false; I will make them come and give worship before your feet, and see my love for you."
[www.pakistan.tv]

Date: December 18, 2014 05:58PM

Here’s another Insert from my file on “Magic and Magicians” that pertain to Black Magic:

JR Insert from "The Arrivals" file...
The Arrivals pt.34 (The Infiltration of Religion)

The Devils were teaching the people Magic. Ashanti and the Devils were teaching the people Magic before the time of Solomon and during the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon came to know that the Devils are teaching people Magic. So he gathered all of their manuals and books. He took them away from the Devils, from the people and he made the Law that whoever learns Magic or practices Magic or teaches Magic will be executed. And he took away all of these books and manuals and he buried them, as the story goes, under his throne.

Now you know why the major plans of these secret societies is to resurrect the “Temple of Solomon” and dig beneath the Holy Aqsa Mosque to retrieve the “buried treasure” and they will stop at nothing to achieve this goal. For this Mosque is surrounded by a huge conspiracy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Arrivals pt.35 (The Temple of Solomon)

Do you think this “buried treasure” was not recovered?

Do you think the digging today is in search of a treasure?

That is not the purpose of the digging. For that treasure has already been found centuries ago and do you know by whom?

A scene from the movie “National Treasure” 0:30 MM

It didn’t reappear for a thousand years when knights from the 1st Crusade discovered secret vaults beneath the Temple of Solomon. You see, the knights who found the vaults believed that the treasure was too great for anyone man, not even the king. They brought the treasure back to Europe and took the name the Knights Templar. Over the next century, they smuggled it out of Europe and they formed a new Brotherhood they called the Freemasons in honor of the builders of the great temple.

Who are the “builders” that helped Solomon construct his temple?

The Freemasons among our founding fathers left us clues like these [dollar bill], the unfinished pyramid, the all Seeing Eye, symbols of the Knights Templar, guardians of the treasure. They’re speaking to us through these.

And what was the “National Treasure”?

A treasure beyond all imagining.

What the Templars found were the forbidden books of Magic. Through this “treasure” they learned the secret arts that the Illuminati was built upon. They have used these arts to climb up the ranks of all the power positions of our world. And they have done so by worshipping Satan. They have willingly sold their souls. And through the occult rituals, pledges and contracts of secrecy, this Knowledge is kept hidden. Their Knowledge is never written, but passed through symbols, rituals and architecture. [Examples - 2:07 to 2:34 MM]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Arrivals pt.43 (The Symbolism of 9-11)

8:40 MM
So as we start to look into the numerology, what we’re looking at is the Tree of Life and this is something that the magicians use and what I believe to be a map of the extra dimension. So as you’re looking into this map, there are 10 spots on it and they are called the sephiroth and within these sephiroth, you have the Trinity at the top, so this is the all, the one looking at himself and creating a reflection. You go up from the bottom to the top, you have 10 points, 10 being God, 10 being the hermaphroditic symbol – 1 and 0. So as you come up to 10, that is their God, that is 10, that is their hermaphrodite. But if you stop at 9 and you skip to 11, skipping God, then you are a Luciferian because 11 is the number of the magician, it’s the one step above. Once you have accomplished the Tree of Life, you are now the magician, you are 1 above 10. But they’re doing it by skipping God. That’s the symbolism of 9-11.

The Arrivals pt.36 (The Story of Jesus)

0:06 MM
The following Episodes contain information that may be hard to accept.

We will delve into the infiltration of both the Christian and Muslim faith.

Please note, our intentions are to re-awaken the original messages of these religions and to separate them from the men who controlled them.

We ask you to keep an open mind and be patient until the end before jumping to any conclusions.

Do you know the story of Horus? 0:33 MM

[Insert clip from the film Zeitgeist.] 3:00 MM

Does this mean that Jesus was a myth just as Horus was?

The Truth, of course, has been hidden…

The previous excerpt was taken from the film Zeitgeist. The maker of which, while uncovering truth, came to the conclusion that Jesus and most religious figures were nothing but myth falling right into the hands of the very people who applied these myths in the first place. This is one of many “Zeitgeist Mistakes.” Jesus (pbuh) was in fact a living breathing prophet who spread the message of a One God.

But why fabricate the story? Why have they based the story of Jesus on Horus?

“So dark the con of man.”

What else do we know about Horus? 3:43 MM

End of JR Insert from "The Arrivals" file.

Date: December 18, 2014 06:07PM

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Date: December 18, 2014 06:23PM

As you can see, Psychopaths are the #1 Obstacle that’s keeping us from getting our Raw Food Message out to the Masses. T. C. Fry finally came to that conclusion and shifted his focus from Raw Foods to the Psychopaths who Rule the World.

Here is a small snippet I received from an email from someone who read one of my posts:

RE: Your TC FRY Post
Date: Mon, April 16, 2012 3:07:02 PM
To: "jcrose@prodigy.net" <jcrose@prodigy.net>

Hi John Rose:

Your below thread showed up in google search results re TC Fry. Are you asking why Fry's focus changed from full-time Natural Hygiene to also including info regarding the NWO (New World Order)?

I never asked him, of course, but I was on Fry's mailing list in those days & it is my impression he was waking up to the machinations of the shadow government & globalist agenda, obviously first through medical propaganda & maybe later he learned a lot more when researching the Great AIDS Hoax(?)

Fry also lived in Austin (years?) where two now-well-known (on the Internet) NWO-exposers have been homebased for some time, Texe Marrs & Alex Jones. Maybe TC FRY came upon their info locally in the old days(?)

Most especially I remember Fry's packet of info exposing the income tax fraud, complete with xeroxed copies straight from the official USA Tax Code with yellow highlighting showing that only Washington, DC, & other "FEDERAL states" (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. -- not the same as the 50 states) were required to pay FEDERAL income tax to the FEDERAL Government. What an eye-opener! I assumed he learned about this from famed tax protester Irwin Schiff's books because Fry also included a flyer in the same package advertising Schiff's books for sale (the now elderly Schiff is still in prison):
[www.freeirwinschiff.org]
[www.irwinschiff.blogspot.com]

"Schiff has also been enjoined from ... selling additional copies of his book, The Federal Mafia":
[tpgurus.wikidot.com]

...which is why Schiff now gives that book away as a free download at his site, lol: [www.paynoincometax.com]

I wonder: Did Fry stop paying taxes before or after he learned of Schiff's tax info?

In Chet Day's 11/1/1996 TC Fry issue (right after Fry's death in Sept. 1996), Chet included a small snip of a letter on page 5 which Fry had written in late 1993:
[www.chetday.com]

[...]
Chet: What did T.C. really believe about politics? I don't know for sure, but the following excerpt from one of T.C.'s letters, dated December 30, 1993, reveals either much or nothing. You decide.

Fry: I should tell you that the world is not really controlled by Rothschild or the Zionists. They're willing scapegoats for the super rich of Britain, USA, Holland, France, Italy, etc. who are the real powers. Don't let appearances fool you. The world's covert rulers prefer to keep it that way. Rockefeller and Rothschild are merely their show-men. The Lords and Queen of England have wealth and power you wouldn't believe. Rothschild is merely one of their super wealthy tools!

I do not believe anything! If it requires belief or faith, count me out. Our knowledge is extensive enough to get along nicely! There are no mysteries! There is only human ignorance.
[...]
End Quote.

It almost sounds like Fry is contradicting himself there. First he tells us the Monarchies are the guilty parties (vs. Rothschilds/Zionists). Then he switches & it sounds like he says he doesn't believe any of what he just wrote & that there are no "mysteries" -- does he really mean there are no "conspiracies"?

On page 4, Chet also wrote:

Anyway, there’s a lot more and it’s really interesting, but this should give y'all a better idea about why it is so important for all of us to learn how to spot a Psychopath and it’s Not hard to spot a Psychopath because they are very predictable and quite literally do NOT know how to act and will always slip up.

Yes, Psychopaths can attend a funeral and see everyone else crying and pretend to cry along with everyone else, just like they can pretend to be a Raw Foodist on a Raw Food Message Board, but you can always spot a Psychopath because they are very predictable and they are always trying to create DISHARMONY and they always attack anyone who exposes their Masters.

If any of y'all have not watched Defense Against the Psychopath, please do so now!!!

Date: December 18, 2014 06:57PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
MURDER BY INJECTION...
Date: December 11, 2014 10:59PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Who is Eustace Mullins???
Date: December 12, 2014 10:34AM

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 18, 2014 09:00PM

Hi John,
Interesting compilation. I remember reading one of your posts that quotes the Holy Megillah or at least the website that sells that book. That book details the whole medical conspiracy you are talking about, as was supposedly predicted by the biblical Enoch. It remains to be seen whether that book is accurately translated from real and not forged "old" scrolls.

My own perspective is that the medical situation is a reflection of the current state of our modern science. It is pointless to look at allopathic medicine separate from the very destructive technological science that created nuclear weapons and the science that has made earth into a toxic trash pit. So, I have learned NOT to point the finger at allopathic medicine, but to look much deeper at modern science in general. There are greater powers at play that have caused science to remain at such a stupid and destructive level. Remember Leedskalnin, who claimed to know how the Egyptians built the pyramids and who erected Coral Castle in Florida all by himself? He never told anyone his secret! He could have changed science but he wasn't allowed to!

In Chinese medicine, there are two camps. One camp totally believes in the existence of real meridians. The other camp thinks that the meridians are just a blend of nerves and blood vessels. The second camp is a reflection of modern science: you can only believe in what you can see and measure with modern instruments. If a modern machine has not been invented to measure something, then it must not be real!!! The first camp has a ton of reasons for believing in them, including but not limited to actually perceiving them, manipulating them and using them to heal the body. Anyway, the early Chinese doctors were said to have supernormal capabilities. Hua Tuo (200 AD) could see into the human body, which explains how he was able to do surgery very successfully and diagnose internal tumors. These ancient Chinese physicians sat in meditation, practiced virtuous spiritual disciplines, etc. They followed a different kind of science. There is a way to do medicine that doesn't require CT scanners, MRIs, x-rays, etc. But modern Chinese doctors are so enmeshed in modern medicine and lost their roots, that they do not follow the old ways, nor do they understand the truth. They even can be confused as to what meridians really are. But still some things in Chinese medicine are very advanced. The communist party burned many important books from ancient times that revealed spiritual truths in Chinese medicine. The communist party has had an explicit agenda to push forth atheism to the masses.

Going back to allopathic medicine...yes, it is part of modern science which is destroying our environment. Yet, there are still excellent doctors and surgeons in allopathic medicine. Too bad their tools and medicines leave toxic residues in people and animals and our water supply. But humans still need doctors. Just because the current tools are toxic, that doesn't mean humans can escape their need for doctors and medicine. I see a common mistake in people being afraid to go to the doctor is that their illness doesn't get diagnosed early enough and then it can get out of control and they end up relying on allopathic medicine in the end anyway. Until a human can use other means of diagnosis, they must use allopathic diagnosis. Look at Leah Branster. She needed a real diagnosis and Doug Graham failed to give her one, so in the end she came to the conclusion that hospitals are not evil. There might be some satanists working in hospitals, but if you stand in the light and you pray for your protection, you can steer clear of the evil ones and find the good doctors.

I could write on and on but my basic point is that we should not point the finger at allopathic medicine, when it is just a manifestation of modern science and people shouldn't fear going to the doctor, just because there are some very toxic and DNA-mutating drugs. If a person gets diagnosed early enough by their allopaths (unless they are fortunate enough to know a natural doctor), then they might have enough time to go home and do an all natural healing protocol and avoid the drugs and surgery.

Date: December 18, 2014 09:28PM

Of course modern medicine can be seen as satanism, but modern human is a victim of satanism because he has strayed from natural living into an artificial world, so heir gets sick and uses drugs as an inferior substitute.

When we recover from sins of the past and get the body into good condition one can do without drugs (assuming one was born healthy), but un-natural living will bring on the karma of drugs and illusions.

Telling lies is also a sin because it is deception and the devil's work, so when people do you call them out. You always forgive people and love them, but you remind them that we don't like deceptions and give them an opportunity to correct the mistakes.

Looks like my hunch and research was spot on about the qualifications of Brian, and now it looks like he is correcting the record. You don't turn a blind eye to poor behaviour, because if you do it will continue. Part of the karma system acts through humans and the afterlife - we don't bash Brian, we give him an opportunity to correct his mistakes through a little pressure. Brian is doing the right thing, where-as Doug is not evolved enough to want to take positive action.

This is not a witch hunt...humans don't like deceptions, that's why they act so strongly to deception. One's who sin will bring karma on themselves. I am sick of lies being told by people and have a low tolerance for it now, BUT that means l must live to a higher standard and try to avoid any possible temptation at all costs.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2014 09:31PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 18, 2014 10:02PM

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 21, 2014 07:06AM

But our focus should NOT be finding fault in them when Organized Medicine is practicing Satanism!

I was 6 years old when my uncle who was studying to be a biologist at the time, told me that they put pig blood in vaccines because they are satanists, the medical industry, they were, he said. He did not graduate because he refused to take an oath to the god apollo. He said they make you take this to graduate. My whole life I dreaded these pig blood satanic vaccines. Then I thought, maybe he was a nutter, later on, only now to find out. Maybe he was right after all. He said the symbol for them is two snakes climbing up a pole, satanic yes you could say. Most people just consider this all tradition and just go on doing these things because its just how things always have been done. When they need to question why are some things just really bizarre. I just read today that they are making vaccines out of human cancer tumors.

VACCINES ARE EING MADE FROM HUMAN TUMORS Thats pretty evil to me. How dark do you have to get?
I mean, that is pretty low down disgusting.

Fry: I should tell you that the world is not really controlled by Rothschild or the Zionists. They're willing scapegoats for the super rich of Britain, USA, Holland, France, Italy, etc. who are the real powers. Don't let appearances fool you. The world's covert rulers prefer to keep it that way. Rockefeller and Rothschild are merely their show-men. The Lords and Queen of England have wealth and power you wouldn't believe. Rothschild is merely one of their super wealthy tools! /i]

Interesting quote you posted.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2014 07:12AM by coconutcream.

Date: December 25, 2020 01:50PM

John Rose
The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

“So dark the con of man.”

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables