Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

body fat after going vegan n raw vegan
Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:26PM

So after someone goes vegan after a few yrs, n they still have body fat that's been there a while, is it likely unhealthier fat bc of meateating? Will it be releasing unhealthy stuff in the body?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: body fat after going vegan n raw vegan
Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:29PM

I have been vegan since april 2012, n I've never been obsessed with weight but I have heart problems n have that extra fat around my abdomen. Not really anywhere else, but it all has gone around the middle, which is bad for those with heart problems. N I think my diet was really unhealthy compared to now, eating chemical laced food, medications. So what gets stored in old, extra fat?

Re: body fat after going vegan n raw vegan
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 05, 2015 06:42PM

Diet may not be the hammer for all problems but it helps. Loosing weight is not simple and people carry their own self made theories and beliefs. People have for example degraded their pituitary gland through bad health habits and age, causing a disfunctional metabolism and getting fat. The pituitary gland is the master metabolic gland. Start for example here:

[www.livestrong.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables