Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

F1 at the gym!!!
Date: December 22, 2006 02:15PM

Today me and my buddy Frank went to 24hr Fitness.....on free passes and I acted the complete fool...I was doing L-pulls, handstand push ups, hanging leg raises, one leg one arm push ups, clap pull ups, etc I mean I really hamed it up and didn't used a single weight!!!!!

People were looking at me like I was crazy....one of the staff asked Frank if I was in the military or something...and kept on saying that he wanted to train with me!!!!

But at the end of the day the whole thing was a rip off...the machines are good and all but most people weren't even working out, just standing around looking in the mirror, chit chatting or looking at girls on the tread mill, people are spending so much money a month at these places and getting ripped off and the staff that try to sell you the packages know that they can cut the prices drastically but they still want to see if your gonna pay and as soon as you say you can't afford they tell you that they can do you a better deal....then when you say your not sure, up comes a better deal, then after that an even better deal comes from the manager, which still ends up being at around 30-40 bucks a month.

I think I'll stick to the park!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F1 at the gym!!!
Posted by: Little Bug ()
Date: December 22, 2006 04:35PM

Good Story F1!

The best shape I was ever in was when I did gymnastics, we didn't lift a single weight. We did crazy sit ups called snap ups I think. From laying down position to toes and hands touching and back down again - we did em fast too. I wouldn't like a gym I think because I want fresh air when I work out! Not air conditioned rebreathed air.

What are L Pulls? Hanging, bring legs up to an L? Or more like L shaped pull ups?

LB

Date: December 22, 2006 04:49PM

Yeah...you got it you can see it dione here....

[z12.invisionfree.com]

Posted by: trinity082482 ()
Date: December 22, 2006 05:22PM

Someone who looks like you must need a challenge. You are already so fit! Wow!!
I love going to the gym. I used to do mostly cardio but now I work on toning with the machines. I never use hand weights.

Date: December 22, 2006 07:15PM

No.... I'm incredidbly weak in some ares due to not knowing any better and neglecting areas in the past....

But I'm learning and working on correcting my weaknesses...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables