Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Breatharianism, Bacteria, and the Original Sin
Date: February 04, 2015 09:23PM

Living Food Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I don't imagine you would be encountering any of
> these beings on this planet or that it is possible
> to live solely off love vibrations on such a low
> level world.
>
> On higher worlds it is likely quite possible.

Agreed, but then again, maybe these beings feel such a high level of unconditional love that they can survive anywhere and uplift planets with their energy. These beings may take many physical forms. Maybe some can live in rocks, who knows. It is the low level worlds that would need these beings more than ever, so maybe they come here because they love us to levels we could never understand and put up with low vibration worlds.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 09:30PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 04, 2015 09:31PM

Those of us who have not transformed the earthly nature and try to do breatharianism fail because it is not really a physical transformation but a spiritual change, a change of heart, being born again.

It absolutely is. Anyone who is not highly spiritual and tries to go breatharian is setting themselves up for failure and malnutrition. People hear about breatharianism and get the idea that they can just "go breatharian" overnight, it doesn't work like that. Talking about breatharianism can be dangerous because there's always going to be those people who vastly overestimate their capabilities.

For most breatharians it would likely be the culmination of years or decades of very dedicated spiritual cultivation, and even then it's not something you just decide to do. If your hunger diminishes over time then you start eating less over time, and maybe you eventually become a breatharian or maybe you don't. There's no special prestige in being a breatharian because we are all capable of amazing things, but it certainly would be convenient and make life a little easier.

Date: February 04, 2015 09:37PM

Agreed, but then again, maybe these beings feel such a high level of unconditional love that they can survive anywhere and uplift planets with their energy. These beings may take many physical forms. Maybe some can live in rocks, who knows. It is the low level worlds that would need these beings more than ever, so maybe they come here because they love us to levels we could never understand and put up with low vibration worlds.

It's possible. I remember listening recently to a certain Master who said that their dog is a Third Level being that came down to watch over them and that if this dog had a normal owner who took good care of them the dog would elevate them to the Third Level immediately after death...we should treat all beings with respect, for you never know if they are Saints or gods in disguise winking smiley

Then you have people who say that inanimate objects like rocks and minerals and crystals are alive and have souls too, and they say the same about there being souls in the water and air and fire. Best to treat everything with respect and love and gentleness, you wouldn't want to go carelessly digging into the earth and accidentally kill a Fifth Level being smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 09:43PM by Living Food.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 04, 2015 10:10PM

The mind and the power of thought can do anything.

It can create life or destroy life.

If with the power of our mind we can bring stress and death to ourselves, so too higher beings can bring life and light within their body cells.

I have heard of one such a high level being who was more than 100 years old but look like in was in his 30s, he could with his mind rejuvenate his body cells.

So we are our own limitations.

I have witnessed that on myself, when I am facing many problems and stressful situations, I would more frequently raid the fridge for more foods while in situation of contentment and happiness, the need to eat all the time is not there.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 10:14PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 04, 2015 10:13PM

Living Food Wrote:
> Agreed, but then again, maybe these beings feel
> such a high level of unconditional love that they
> can survive anywhere and uplift planets with their
> energy. These beings may take many physical forms.
> Maybe some can live in rocks, who knows. It is the
> low level worlds that would need these beings more
> than ever, so maybe they come here because they
> love us to levels we could never understand and
> put up with low vibration worlds.
>
> It's possible. I remember listening recently to a
> certain Master who said that their dog is a Third
> Level being that came down to watch over them and
> that if this dog had a normal owner who took good
> care of them the dog would elevate them to the
> Third Level immediately after death...we should
> treat all beings with respect, for you never know
> if they are Saints or gods in disguise winking smiley
>
> Then you have people who say that inanimate
> objects like rocks and minerals and crystals are
> alive and have souls too, and they say the same
> about there being souls in the water and air and
> fire. Best to treat everything with respect and
> love and gentleness, you wouldn't want to go
> carelessly digging into the earth and accidentally
> kill a Fifth Level being smiling smiley

EXACTLY!!! As l said a few weeks ago, not all animals and objects are what we think they are. High level beings do come down in many different forms, and l well believe that various beings can shapeshift to avoid being seen by low level people who could cause problems, and many are certainly invisible but can be seen by some people. Some cows are said to be 4th level beings (living saints) with almost full consciousness that far surpasses most human beings, and they are 100% raw vegan as adults too. Don't be fooled by the outside of a body and think all animals are dumb, some far surpass humans. I have even heard a master say that some plants and bugs can be high level beings who choose to come down to experience a brief period as something primitive with full consciousness so they have full memories of what it is like to be a flower etc. Why?...because they have the choice to do what they like....it would be like the blink of an eye to these beings.

Some highly evolved animals have been known to save humans from death also. Even if they aren't a high level being in disguise, these animals who save lives get a human/alien birth in their next life.

RawPracticalist Wrote:

>
> I have heard of one such a high level being who
> was more than 100 years old but look like in was
> in his 30s, he could with his mind rejuvenate his
> body cells.
>
> So we are our own limitations.

Yes, there are supposed to be some really old divine beings walking the Earth that people think are just normal young people. There is more to life than meets the eye...l know that for a 100% fact. The Earth is like a magical world, but most people can't see stuff.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 10:17PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 04, 2015 10:44PM

Even if they aren't a high level being in disguise, these animals who save lives get a human/alien birth in their next life.

WOW.

The mind and the power of thought can do anything.

Thoughts and emotions and desires are very very powerful. Be careful what you wish for and guard your thoughts well, as they can bring tremendous suffering to you. Correct thoughts and actions can also bring you great blessings. As the old saying goes, the mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master.

Conquering the mind and lower nature will likey be the hardest thing you ever do, but it is well worth it. Every moment of every day I strive to move forward in that regard, for that is what we are here for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 10:47PM by Living Food.

Date: February 04, 2015 11:24PM

Getting a birth as a human being is almost impossible odds....one has much more chance of winning the lottery than getting the chance in a human body, yet there are countless worlds and universes and even more countless numbers of beings like humans in those worlds. It just goes to show you how big the cosmos and physical universe system is to be able to cater for all these large numbers of possibilities. The real heaven is also supposed to be massive with countless beings already up there who have done the hard work, and heaven can expand infinitely.

Since becoming human is almost impossible, it makes one appreciate all humans whether they act bad or not. We can all lose our way and fall. Even high level saints have fallen into temptation with women that the various forces have sent into their lives to test them...those tests are out there and one must be careful. It is very easy to fall, in fact, the easiet thing we can do is fall into temptation.

btw, the physical body is the most desired thing for low level beings because THAT gives us the greatest chance to evolve spiritually. Spiritual evolvement in human bodies can move relatively fast, but spiritual evolvement in the astral world is painfully slow. So when one is in a human body they must take every opportunity to use it mainly for meditation once one has mastered the art of dealing with people. You master the art of dealing with people when you know longer have to call people bad names, fight, argue based on ego, get offended and prove you are so good (ego)....when you let all that nonsense go you can then become a recluse and meditate without the desire to talk and be entertained or be with a partner. A person like this can still have a partner, but it is an entirely different relationship to what most people would have.

And yes, getting offended is low level because it still indicates lots of ego. People who whinge about getting offended are just big babies that need to grow up, and l have no time for such nonsense. People who argue to try to be right, play the game of one-upmanship etc are all low level and don't know who they are. The forums are full of this because we are a low level planet. People also place lots of emphasis on silly words that they use to offend people...they completely buy into the system and illusion because they are still the walking dead and barely conscious. Most human realities involves having a pile of muck as their reality....they are low level therefore they only draw muck as their reality. One day one wakes up, gets sick of that and moves on.

(btw, l don't like using the words human, animal, universe and alien because those words don't convey the reality of what these things really are. The human language is too vague to explain things properly).

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 11:35PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 05, 2015 12:19AM

The biggest problem with spiritual progression is the mind. It is so fragile and easily deceived...we are easily ruled by the mind and it can easily over-ride the spiritual. The mind is such a prison, but it plays an important role in lower level beings until one reaches a certain point.

I have met various high level people who have very poor communication skills and not in our reality, and it can appear than no-one is home up stairs in the mind. I believe these people were once normal and could function well, but as one progresses their soul mainly lives in a higher dimension with only part of the soul in the lower dimension on Earth, so some people are living in two different dimensions at the same time. Adding to that, the person also lives in a physical world, so it seems like a person can be divided over various realities so they don't seem to be with it and may appear to be mentally compromised. I believe it reaches that point until one can make the adjustement, after that they can become more normal again when they learn to deal being in different realities at the one time. I think that is how it is supposed to work.

And apparently there are very few people becoming high level masters who teach others because very few are able to master being in different dimensions at the one time and help others properly in low level worlds. This is how it is supposed to be...so hard to explain this and properly appreciate because l haven't reached that point yet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2015 12:20AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 05, 2015 12:34AM

Actually, l think l am wrong about the soul being in different dimensions, but various high level people live almost completely in a higher spritual dimension while they still live partly in the lower level physical Earth dimension.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 05, 2015 09:49PM

"As l said a few weeks ago, not all animals and objects are what we think they are. High level beings do come down in many different forms, and l well believe that various beings can shapeshift to avoid being seen by low level people who could cause problems, and many are certainly invisible but can be seen by some people. Some cows are said to be 4th level beings (living saints) with almost full consciousness that far surpasses most human beings, and they are 100% raw vegan as adults too"

I am not sure if a higher being can become a plant or an animal, he may use their body or little mind for a specific purpose in a home. He can project his conscience into a tree and feel the life in that tree without loosing himself totally in that tree. Just like the President of a country will go to a devastated city and learn first hand what need to be done. They can just project their conscience into a lower being or plant.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 05, 2015 10:15PM

planets, dimensions...where do you get this stuff? From NASA? Movies? Where? Because, there is no science that confirms planets. There is just fake NASA stories for the manipulated paret of the people on Earth (no on any 'planet').

Planets simply don't exist. There are no satellites, 'Space Program' is just that - a program, a fictions for naive people.

We are on a flat Earth, the Sun is 5000 miles way, so is the Moon. They are very close in size, much smaller than Earth.

You think you are very spiritual, yet you believe that things around you fly 1000 miles an hour. You are like a baby, you believe what your eyes and your mind does not accept as reality. If you accepted that, then you can accept anything. That makes whatever you write here irrelevant.

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: February 05, 2015 10:43PM

I believe gluttony is the "original" sin and the sin that leads to other sins. For example, a too rich diet of animal products and too much condiments leads to a perverted mind, I am absolutely sure of that. In the old literature I have read, many old religious physicians have made the correlation between sexual habits and eating habits. Many raw foodists experience a "decline" in the sexual drive, which is not, I believe, an actual decline but rather a normalization of the reproductive instinct. Most animals close to us reproduce in certain seasons, they do not have sex for fun. Every instinct serves a purpose, I believe. Gluttony is the first step to Lust, which is the first step to Greed and Rage. Gluttony is also the chief cause for sloth. "A stuffed stomach is tired". Greed and wratch leads eventually to Pride, and Pride leads to envy and only egotistical people are jealous people. Only unhealthy people are jealous. These are my beliefs but I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, believe that, humans, in their pristine and natural form, are noble beings without jealousy, hatred and pride in their hearts. We were designed by nature to be peaceful beings, not irritable forever pleasure-seeking sex- and food addicts.

Keep in mind that these beliefs are my opinions and even if they seem radical, they are born out of serious thinking. We must fight gluttony, if we can defeat gluttony, we will create a better and more peaceful planet, I'm sure of that. Luckily, gluttony is easily remediable.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 05, 2015 10:52PM

Vitality,
you are so wise. What country to do you live in? Were you physiologically depressed then and not psychologically depressed, because your philosophy sounds so healthy?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 05, 2015 11:00PM

"These are my beliefs but I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, believe that, humans, in their pristine and natural form, are noble beings without jealousy, hatred and pride in their hearts. We were designed by nature to be peaceful beings, not irritable forever pleasure-seeking sex- and food addicts."

I agree, jealousy is a learned behavior probably caused by the way society is - cut your throat to get ahead type mentality. Everything is about competition and greed. We could all live in peace and harmony with one another and find ways to restore this planet back to pristineness but only if ego is put aside.

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed"

Date: February 05, 2015 11:02PM

I became depressed before I started thinking about life. It was rather my depression that forced me to think about life differently. I have come across so much information, mainly because I have a genuine interest in books and that I would consider myself to be pretty open-minded. It is unbelievable how much truth you can find in the books written by the good old thinkers! They knew more than we do. I'm honestly afraid, afraid of the way the world is heading. We learn actually nothing useful in school, we are brainwashed and lied to. Sex and food is the main ingredients in modern life. It's a tragedy. And if you ever bring those ideas up, people stop listening to you, call you a quack, a nut, a fanatic. I'm afraid that the world is unreachable right now. We started off as noble, divine creatures and we will end up like corrupted, immoralized, perverted, jealous, hateful and grotesque beings, very far from the original product as is described in bible, but not just in the bible but other writings by intelligent people throughout history.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:14PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "These are my beliefs but I honestly, from the
> bottom of my heart, believe that, humans, in their
> pristine and natural form, are noble beings
> without jealousy, hatred and pride in their
> hearts. We were designed by nature to be peaceful
> beings, not irritable forever pleasure-seeking
> sex- and food addicts."
>
> I agree, jealousy is a learned behavior probably
> caused by the way society is - cut your throat to
> get ahead type mentality. Everything is about
> competition and greed. We could all live in peace
> and harmony with one another and find ways to
> restore this planet back to pristineness but only
> if ego is put aside.
>
> "Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's
> needs, but not every man's greed"

True. I think the main mistake parents do to their children is overfeeding them. I was personally fed refined sugar and flour products when I was a baby. My mother stuffed me (with good will) with animal products. I was a food drunkard before I could even talk, and as a consequence, having a predisposition for leanness, I never became obese but developed serious digestive issues and nervousness. All those "negative" traits such as irritability, nervousness, bad self-confidence and self-esteem are NOT NORMAL, NOT NATURAL but symptoms of dysfunction, symptoms of unnatural living, symptoms of too much food and wrong foods, symptoms of excessive sexualization, excess greed etc. Having a bad self-confidence is actually a sign of too much ego, it just expresses itself a little differently from the typical egotistical person who has seemingly an extraverted behavior. In our natural state we cannot be shy, we cannot be insecure, we cannot be jealous, overly sexual, aggressive or nervous! At least I believe so. I notice this on myself, that if I have to do something important, or something that requires a lot of nervous and mental strain, I have to at least eat very lightly and only raw food, fruits and vegetables, otherwise I cannot function at highest level possible. Only a short time of raw food strengthens my self-confidence, makes me calmer and more relaxed. There is a relaxation of the nervous system that I only find on raw food!

But humans are separating the mind from the body. When did the scientific community start to recognize food as the chief cause for disease? Even today most of the physicians tells us that disease and dysfunction is inevitable, it is the normal course of life according to them. When will they recognize the impact of food upon the mind? The impact is has on nerve energy, disposition, mood, confidence, kindness, empathy? It is my belief that you cannot create a criminal child by raising it up on raw, vegetarian food, fruits and vegetables with the addition of nuts and maybe very small quantities of dairy products, etc. Really I believe it is impossible, because that child will have highest level of physical health, and therefor highest level of mental health which means highest level of moral health. Look, Mother Nature serves her own purpose. Serving your purpose, you automatically benefit Nature. A kind and loving heart, free from egotistical motives and hatred, anger etc is in Nature's interest! Being mean, jealous is going against Nature! An evil man in a society is exactly what a cancerous cell is in a physical body. It goes against the interest of Nature. All dysfunctions and diseases are the consequence of going AGAINST Nature.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:25PM

I used to have pretty severe social anxiety when I was a teenager - which happened suddenly after not being an issue all my life, and I didn't understand until later why this happened. All I used to eat was fast food, processed foods, drank soda, gatorade, plastic water, and used to stay up very late at night. I remember one summer I ate McDonald's literally almost every day. The fact that I survived on such a diet is a testament to the power of the human body. I used to have a weak nervous system but now a strong one. The most effective nervous system foods I've noticed are E3 Live BrainON, passionflower, and royal jelly. Reishi and lion's mane are supposed to be very good for the nervous system as well.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:33PM

JTP wrote:
passionflower

Tai:
HOw do you consume this JTP? I have a vine growing and I am challenged by the seeds.

rab Wrote:
> planets, dimensions...where do you get this stuff?
> From NASA? Movies? Where? Because, there is no
> science that confirms planets. There is just fake
> NASA stories for the manipulated paret of the
> people on Earth (no on any 'planet').
>
> Planets simply don't exist. There are no
> satellites, 'Space Program' is just that - a
> program, a fictions for naive people.
>
> We are on a flat Earth, the Sun is 5000 miles way,
> so is the Moon. They are very close in size, much
> smaller than Earth.
>
> You think you are very spiritual, yet you believe
> that things around you fly 1000 miles an hour. You
> are like a baby, you believe what your eyes and
> your mind does not accept as reality. If you
> accepted that, then you can accept anything. That
> makes whatever you write here irrelevant.

Rab,

do you think we the only people in the universe?

I have a history of eating junk every other day myself. But I do not believe that there is any certain food that is particularly healthy for a specific body part. We cannot eat a certain seed to nourish our feet, and a particular fruit to nourish our hands and a special kind of nut to nourish our heart and lungs, we must feed the body as a whole, what is healthy for the brain and nervous system must be healthy for the feet and the hands too. We do not have to sacrifice the health of our heart in order to properly nourish our lungs. Nature did not design us like that, we are meant to function, every organ and every cell in our bodies is designed to function at a very high level. We need a diet free from stimulating and irritating articles. We need food that nourish, food that does not put a strain on the body, whether it is a nervous strain or a strain upon the heart or the lungs, that is individual. Let three men drink alcohol and they will all get affected by it, but in various ways. One man will get nervous and depressed, but keep his heart in a good condition. Another man's heart will fall into ruin - but his nervous system will stay relatively intact. The third man might have a good heart and a nervous system intact, but instead develop a dying liver. We all react differently to poisons and injury! But the treatment is the same for all. Proper food, fasting, sunshine, rest, exercise, love, connection etc. I have a hard time believing in those superfoods tbh that claim to be good for a specific part of the body, or for some specific purpose. Only drugs act that way, not foods.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:42PM

Tai Wrote:
> JTP wrote:
> passionflower
>
> Tai:
> HOw do you consume this JTP? I have a vine
> growing and I am challenged by the seeds.

I don't consume it anymore, but I did when I stopped smoking marijuana and anxiety was a withdrawal symptom. I used 'Gaia Herbs' organic extract.

Tai, do you have experience in cold-brewed teas? I'd like to start consuming teas but don't have any experience with raw teas. Do you just soak whatever tea in water overnight?

Date: February 05, 2015 11:49PM

JTP wrote:
Do you just soak whatever tea in water overnight?

Tai:
Yes. but it only works for leaves and flowers and berries. If you want a real tea of bark and roots, you need heat, at least from the blazing sun minimally and you should shred the stuff, otherwise it won't work.

vitality wrote:

We cannot eat a certain seed to nourish our feet, and a particular fruit to nourish our hands and a special kind of nut to nourish our heart and lungs, we must feed the body as a whole, what is healthy for the brain and nervous system must be healthy for the feet and the hands too. We do not have to sacrifice the health of our heart in order to properly nourish our lungs. Nature did not design us like that

Tai:
That is a NH philosophy. YOu will find many supporters on this forum. I personally have hundreds of herbs in my pharmacy that act more on one organ and body part than another. So many seeds are specific for certain body parts, the same with other herbs. THis data has been collected for thousands of years in Asia. But still, some people can live healthfully without using them.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:53PM

Rab:

1). do you believe in an after life?
2). do you believe humans have a soul?
3). do you believe in a God?
4). do you believe there is a heaven?
5). do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

I am curious to know and would like to hear your ideas on this.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:56PM

I read some asian medicine too. They are undoubtedly right in many things, but I really cannot understand why we should consume hot, spicy and actually irritating stuff like ginger and onions? Everything that results in pain when eating it, can it really be good? I'm not saying that taoism etc is all about herbs and spices, just saying that, because I have seen taoists and other similar schools advocate such things, spices, herbs etc but I'm interested in how those thing act upon the body? I do not believe it's harmful, just that it is little unnecessary and more of a placebo effect.

Date: February 05, 2015 11:57PM

"I have a hard time believing in those superfoods tbh that claim to be good for a specific part of the body, or for some specific purpose."

I disagree based on experience, scientific evidence, and the philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine - but yes it is always important to take care of and nourish the entire body.

Date: February 06, 2015 12:04AM

I just do not believe that food heals the body, we only have to supply the body its needs, the rest will be taken care of... by the body. If you are going to repair a broken bone, no herb, spice, onion or any other food will do that work, only your own body. You can only support your body with its needs during the process, rest, sunshine, sleep and rest, emotional poise and love, nourishment and water. That is the philosophy I believe in, Natural Hygiene. I just cannot get into my mind how a herb can heal something. It's an old hygienic notion that a drug cannot lead us back to health when we are ill, and a drug cannot act upon the body, the body acts upon the drug. Herbism is driven by the same principles as drugism, am I right?

Date: February 06, 2015 12:18AM

Vitality wrote:
Date: February 05, 2015 06:56PM

I read some asian medicine too. They are undoubtedly right in many things, but I really cannot understand why we should consume hot, spicy and actually irritating stuff like ginger and onions? Everything that results in pain when eating it, can it really be good? I'm not saying that taoism etc is all about herbs and spices, just saying that, because I have seen taoists and other similar schools advocate such things, spices, herbs etc but I'm interested in how those thing act upon the body? I do not believe it's harmful, just that it is little unnecessary and more of a placebo effect.

Tai:
I already tried once talking to a NHer about this and we went in circles. How do we know it is not placebo? THe answer is animals!!! Animals get the same good results but they don't complain that it's all in their heads. ANimals get even better results because they don't try to argue with the results in their heads. Also, try giving a knee and ankle formula to someone with whiplash and see if they get the same results as with a neck and shoulder formula. I do this all the time and so do my colleagues and we know it is not placebo. If it doesn't work when someone is in agonizing pain from a torn muscle, then there is no repeat business. Anyway, this is not an herb forum, so I am for the most part going to stop talking about herbs and only talk about raw food and specifically related topics.
Vitality, welcome to the forum. You are at the right place and you will meet many like-minded people here.

Date: February 06, 2015 12:20AM

"Herbism is driven by the same principles as drugism, am I right?"

Drugs serve to cover up symptoms without addressing the underlying cause - herbs address the cause and promote healthy functioning. The body cannot always heal by itself and sometimes needs the aid of targeted supplementation and specific herbs. When you damage your organs for so long, they lose their ability to properly function. If your organs cannot function properly, you are not going to heal. Given the extremely toxic environment we live in on top of the toxic foods most people indulge in - targeted remedies are necessary.

Date: February 06, 2015 12:23AM

I wont close my eyes to everything now but the thing is that I'm just madly in love with Natural Hygiene right now that perhaps I'm a bit blinded by it. But thank you and I appreciate your humility.

I'm off, have a good night.

Date: February 06, 2015 12:26AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "Herbism is driven by the same principles as
> drugism, am I right?"
>
> Drugs serve to cover up symptoms without
> addressing the underlying cause - herbs address
> the cause and promote healthy functioning. The
> body cannot always heal by itself and sometimes
> needs the aid of targeted supplementation and
> specific herbs. When you damage your organs for so
> long, they lose their ability to properly
> function. If your organs cannot function properly,
> you are not going to heal. Given the extremely
> toxic environment we live in on top of the toxic
> foods most people indulge in - targeted remedies
> are necessary.

But if an organ is functioning properly, it does not need to heal. And the body heals itself even when its dysfunctional, but only if it is given the right support and given all of its needs. I'm still interesting in how a herb can repair something in the body, because to me, the body repairs itself. A herb cannot act on the body, nor can a drug. Saying that a body is in need of artifical help from a herb in disease and dysfunction, is the same to agree that a body needs the support of a drug - another artificial agent, am I not right? What you just said about herbs can be said about drugs.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables